Better Death Than Bald ! In My Opinion

RayCox

My Regimen
Reaction score
You do not set yourself on fire :)

By burning charcoal in a closed room you increase the carbon monoxide. When you inhale this for some time, your blood will not be able to deliver oxygen to the body anymore and you die of hypoxia. People actually die by accident from this, because they set up fires where the funnel is clogged, so it is definitely painless.

Get a charcoal grill and a carbon monoxide meter to ensure you reach lethal levels. Seal the room, so no oxygen can flow in. SET UP WARNING SIGNS OUTSIDE OF THE ROOM. DO NOT ENDANGER OTHERS. Grab a bottle of wine and off you go.

This is not advice of course and is purely hypothetically speaking.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

By burning charcoal in a closed room you increase the carbon monoxide. When you inhale this for some time, your blood will not be able to deliver oxygen to the body anymore and you die of hypoxia. People actually die by accident from this, because they set up fires where the funnel is clogged, so it is definitely painless.

Get a charcoal grill and a carbon monoxide meter to ensure you reach lethal levels. Seal the room, so no oxygen can flow in. SET UP WARNING SIGNS OUTSIDE OF THE ROOM. DO NOT ENDANGER OTHERS. Grab a bottle of wine and off you go.

My suicide plan was to take some sleeping pills and fall asleep on a mountain top at sunset.

I've actually nearly died from hypothermia and it wasn't as bad as you would think.

(not planning to suicide anymore)

Seeker988

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Really cool way to go. But unfortunately,I live in the east where chimneys and fireplaces aren't a thing. Got to take the ol noose or a skyscraper route:(:oops:

Woodymartz95

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know being bauld can be depressing but no need to end your life over it , have you seen the wigs you can buy? Looks like real hair no one would notice , or jusy buy a hair transplant

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I know being bauld can be depressing but no need to end your life over it , have you seen the wigs you can buy? Looks like real hair no one would notice , or jusy buy a hair transplant

Sorry but one day i appear to my friends or people i know with full thick hairs ? It would be evident i have a wig.
hair transplant: the surgeon first want 1 year on finas to stabilize the hair loss and than continue after the hair transplant.. and im allergic to finas, dutas and minoxidil. Its incredible.
Its more than 2 years im depressed i think i will give up soon

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What happens when you take the finastride / dustastride? And how bad is your hair now ?

Swelling of the face, salivary glands and lymph nodes. Im not recover at all because dutasteride stay in the blood 6 months or more. I quit 5 months ago since than i slowly recover from the allergic reaction and losing the gains the med gave me.
I still have some thinning hairs but every week is worse because the effect of dutas is gone

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Did it work though whilst you was on it? Is your hair even bad?

Yes it worked wonderful, and i had all this inflammation probably without it the results were even better..

Yes man, hairs looks a sh*t, i will end bald in 6 months and havent any chance of slow the process.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
in the school i work at the one kid in 10 years who was NW3+ was the one kid who was seen as "wierd" and disliked by all the others. he is the only kid i saw there that was an outcast, all the others had at least 1 or 2 friends

EvilLocks

Reaction score

I'm not digging the style he chose that much but nonetheless a massive improvement. From a sad look to a guy I would go out with (if I were single)!
I wish more men took the plunge, although living with a hair piece is no joke, even if you look aside from the massive social stigma attached to wearing one. A hair piece limits you from living an active life (even if they say it doesn't), but aesthetically it can really boost your looks and confidence.
I have said it before but I'll say it again - I would date a man with a great looking hair piece without thinking twice about it. Sadly I think many girls don't feel the same, although we might be moving in the right direction after all those Facebook ads about hair pieces. If you look at the comments there's definitely girls who are like ''eww just shave you loser!", but I'm seeing a trend of more and more people being supportive to hair piece wearers. Could be fake though, and that they would not actually date a man who was wearing one. Because I'm bald myself I am more understanding about hair loss and would have no issues with it.