Better Death Than Bald ! In My Opinion | Page 3 | HairLossTalk Forums

Better Death Than Bald ! In My Opinion

Discussion in 'The Impact of Hair Loss' started by arnoldd, Feb 5, 2018.

1. EvilLocks

EvilLocks Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    I'm not digging the style he chose that much but nonetheless a massive improvement. From a sad look to a guy I would go out with (if I were single)!
    I wish more men took the plunge, although living with a hair piece is no joke, even if you look aside from the massive social stigma attached to wearing one. A hair piece limits you from living an active life (even if they say it doesn't), but aesthetically it can really boost your looks and confidence.
    I have said it before but I'll say it again - I would date a man with a great looking hair piece without thinking twice about it. Sadly I think many girls don't feel the same, although we might be moving in the right direction after all those Facebook ads about hair pieces. If you look at the comments there's definitely girls who are like ''eww just shave you loser!", but I'm seeing a trend of more and more people being supportive to hair piece wearers. Could be fake though, and that they would not actually date a man who was wearing one. Because I'm bald myself I am more understanding about hair loss and would have no issues with it.

blackg, ManinBlack, SimonC and 2 others like this.
  2. Wolf Pack

Wolf Pack Moderator My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hey evil hope things are still going good!

I think you have those views partly as you've experienced hair loss. But I do believe most girls would opt for their boyfriend to wear a wig if it makes a big difference to his look and he's happy. He's at his best there. We get one life and prime years/youth - should do whatever it takes for peace and those who love us will accept our choices!

EvilLocks and blackg like this.
  3. Wolf Pack

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I'd rather not be born if I was like that, too much suffering, I sound defeatist but what I think. Looks (for peace of mind) and intelligence (to make a difference in the world) are traits he clearly has absent.

blackg and Dontwannabeabetabob like this.
  4. arnoldd

arnoldd Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    About the wig...i agree it give you a massive improvement. You have full thick hairs and dont need more meds or other worries..
    The problem is that people who you know ( friends, girls , family ecc..) will notice you have a wig.. and this is very embarrassing for a man.

5. Chromedome1990

Chromedome1990 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Bald before 20 is basically tantamount to death, anyway.

EvilLocks, arnoldd, blackg and 2 others like this.
  6. Wolf Pack

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    As opposed to being a crappy faced, pale, corpse baldy? Sure that's not embarrassing at all. I do agree though, if a wig doesn't enhance one's appearance significantly (poor face), then there's no point with the upkeep, not worth it. A cuck with a full head or bald, is no different really and sometimes don't even lose points. Most cucks actually have a full head anyway since hair loss before 30 is rare.

If a wig keeps someone handsome and they feel like they did before hair loss, well worth it. A handsome guy will get a lot of people loving him in some shape or form provided he has a normal personality without red flags. Add in a good personality (funny/cool/caring) without mental defects and a good career, it's a totally different experience. Only good looking people who are extremely unlucky (life circumstances) or mentally handicapped will suffer like others - even then they'll get more help.

The homeless model who died in London has caused some changes and protests purely because he used to be a model. Sad that the world is like this as all homeless people are suffering in London for ages.

Look at the people most frustrated on here. Stories of being called ugly, bullied, bad break ups, abortions, cheating, being dumped and used. Not to mention unseen/unheard discrimination. If you have looks and socially adjusted, this just doesn't happen, quite the opposite. Who to blame? Genetics and parents but maturity is essential and fulfilling your potential.

Chromedome1990 likes this.
  7. arnoldd

Dislikes Received:
    I understand what you mean, but in my country , at least is not possibile. If friends or family know i have a wig i will be victim of every kind of jokes every moment. Maybe in your country there is another culture and more respect.

Cue Bald likes this.
  8. Woodymartz95

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Did you not get an initial shed ? Like I got told it makes you shed hair when your on it

arnoldd likes this.
  9. Cue Bald

Cue Bald Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    well i live in the UK and if i suddenly turned up to work with a NW1 (wig) coming from a NW5, i would be a laughing stock as soon as i walked through the doors. i work in a school and half of the staff are bald; the staff would be saying "sell out, you need to be proud of who you are" and all the kids would be trying to pull it off my head. the reception ladies would be "what is that on your head????" there's just no way a wig would work.

blackg and arnoldd like this.
  10. arnoldd

Dislikes Received:
    Exactly man.
    About the shed, yes i noticed an initial shed , but i was allergic to it and to minoxidil and have a big inflammation, maybe this last one was the culprit of the worsened.
    Its really a strong drug, it works in the frontal too, im sure if i could use minoxidil + duta i would rrgrowth and stop hair loss for many manyy yearss..

11. Woodymartz95

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    It sucks that it was actually helping your hair loss but then you became allergic to it, did you take any steroids to cause your hair loss

12. arnoldd

Dislikes Received:
    Yes bro, but the biggest mistake was to take some thyroid med for weight loss, i read an study than , it raises dht 6 times more than normal. It destroyed my hair. Than i tried to regrowth and mantein what i have but every medication give me the allergic reaction. Even quitting all drugs the swelling of my face dont go away because the long half life. Really a nightmare for me.

13. killme

killme Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    What thyroid med?

I use 75mcg of t4 myself, my TSH is still shit around 4-6, my sleep schelude is a mess anyway, im watching dragon ball super at 5 in the morning since I just applied my topical and my hairline is diffusing and cant sleep, came here to vent.

Thyroid meds x6ing your DHT is nonsense

14. arnoldd

Dislikes Received:
    Hi, when your thyroid is normal and you take thyroid hormone you become hyperthyroidism, this increase dht x6 with others hormonal changes.
    I advice you to see an endo , it seems you need more thyroid med.
    I used t3 which is 4 times more stronger than t4.

15. killme

killme Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    well, why would you take meds if its normal

16. arnoldd

Dislikes Received:
    For weight loss , since hyperthyroidism makes your metabolism very fast.

17. sisenegonan

sisenegonan Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    @all wigs can work if you do something drastic, like shift localities AND change your workplace. I've seen many adopt this strategy.

There is a guy in our workplace who came as an nw6 but is suddenly wearing a wig nowdays. He is short and fat, yet no one makes fun of him. Its probably because he isn't friends with anyone. I sit near the most talkitive bunch in our floor and they never discussed him. So yeah he got away with it.

arnoldd likes this.
  18. Woodymartz95

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hair peices seem better than a wig, as they don't look fake, I'm guessing you could adopt this before your hair gets really bad there for no one would know it would only be your secret