My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you Paul Giamatti sexy?

paulgiamatti150265505.jpg

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again an NW1-2 funny guy , this forum sucks.

INT

Reaction score
Everyone that thinks like this has zero respect for life and health and actually owes it to dying people that want to live to grow a pair, not hair.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
wig? hair transplant? meds? hat? just some options bro.

I dont know why but i had allergic reaction to minoxidil , finas and duta.
And first you need to stabilize hair loss prior to a hair transplant and than continue with the medication ( finas or duta )..i cant do nothing

RayCox

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been balding for 25 years now. Still waiting to stabilize for a transplant. Which never happened.

If I ever want to end it all, I already know the method I will chose. Painless and with a certain degree of success. It is a comforting thought.

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been balding for 25 years now. Still waiting to stabilize for a transplant. Which never happened.

If I ever want to end it all, I already know the method I will chose. Painless and with a certain degree of success. It is a comforting thought.
Just out of curiosity, what method would that be

blackg

Reaction score

Can you PM me that method?