Best hairloss insults?

Deaner

Reaction score
Wa-hooooow, this is probably the lamest insult in the world. I can imagine you just getting a blank stare if you said that to someone, and then you're all like "Get it?! BEAUTEFISH?! HAHAHAHA ITS SO GRAND!" and then you get slapped and kicked in the nuts because it was so dumb, and nowhere even close to hitting the funny mark.

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
The problem here is that everyone was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt by thinking beautefish was something creative, original and funny.

We have learned our lesson and it won't happen again. :wink:

Petchsky

Reaction score
I'm definitely a moron. :nosmile:

Beaudefish! :excited:

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
The bell curve is strong in this one.

I've always wondered why there is such a HUGE overrepresentation of British people on this forum.

they must be the baldiest people in the world :shock:

Baldritish

G

Green Soap said:

I've always wondered why there is such a HUGE overrepresentation of British people on this forum.

Baldritish

Get a hobby. This is the second time now you've slammed British people.

Come on! Limey (like Green Soap used in a past thread) is hardly insulting is it? :lol: :wink:

I wonder where that comes from, or what it means?

No one is better than anyone. We are all the same.

Deaner & Green Soap - you represent Green Day's biggest hit record.

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Gunner said:
Green Soap said:

Baldritish

Get a hobby. This is the second time now you've slammed British people.

Come on! Limey (like Green Soap used in a past thread) is hardly insulting is it? :lol: :wink:

I wonder where that comes from, or what it means?

No one is better than anyone. We are all the same.

Deaner & Green Soap - you represent Green Day's biggest hit record.

Of course he's got a chip on his shoulder. He's Canadian - and our Queen is their Head of State. A lot of these Commonwealth Realms have a chip on their shoulder about the "Mother Nation".

Beautifish :wink:

The Gardener

Reaction score
Gunner,

Why don't you ask Green Soap the question that all Brits, upon introduction, ask people whom they believe to be Americans...

"Are you a Canadian?"

lol

G

The Gardener said:
Gunner,

Why don't you ask Green Soap the question that all Brits, upon introduction, ask people whom they believe to be Americans...

"Are you a Canadian?"

lol

:wink:

Canadian is he? I like Canadians.

They have Roger Clemens and Shania Twain and Celine Dion and Ben Johnson

As for the main topic.

The best insult is to simply shout in his direction.

“You’re the stupidest person in the Galaxyâ€￾

Before walking away tutting profusely.

G

Green Soap said:

Baldritish

Classic! :roll:

Beautifish!

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
excellent.

BTW, I saved a baby seagull today from certain peril. My girlfriend and I stood by and cornered the broken winged baby, right below the Pacific Science Center parking lot, who kept chirping for food plaintively until wildlife rescue could show up. In Seattle..which is close to Canada. Which is not where I live. Rather the former.

Then I got laid.

glad to see you've all contributed.

:freaked:

and get it right. It's "Beautefish! ......Beau (YOU) de (the) fish".

brilliant.

Great. I've immortalized one of the greatest antagonizers of my past life. If he were to see me now he would not recognize me. Hair is incredibly dense compared to when we knew each other....almost 5 years ago.

G

** IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT **

It has come to my attention that this thread has gone way beyond the
acceptable level of decency that is normally associated with HairLossTalk.com threads.

I urge you all to take no further part in this discussion. I herby use my
rights as an internet user to take control of this thread and close it down.

I have asked Gunner to guard this post from today and he has agreed.
He will refresh this post every 5 minutes to catch potential posters.

Stokes

Established Member
Reaction score
So are you trying to tell me that "You the fish" is an insult to bald people like myself.....

rofl

That has to be an american joke or something because if someone called me a fish I would be like WTF?

lol @ Baldilocks.

Now back to the topic, the worst insult i have had is......'Oi you, your a diffuse thinning c***. Why don't you do us all a favour and start taking 1mg of finasteride daily! You make me sick'

After that I ran to my room and started to cry :(

DC

Reaction score
a friend of mine who is a little slow on the uptake. Once said to me "Oh yeah when you look down it looks like I'm looking at a bald eagle" That was a good put down! My reply who hates bald eagles the're fukin extinct... And everyone in the room started talking about extinct animals. After about 4 years the dude has less hair than me. I guess you gotta love those eagles.

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Green Soap said:
excellent.

BTW, I saved a baby seagull today from certain peril. My girlfriend and I stood by and cornered the broken winged baby, right below the Pacific Science Center parking lot, who kept chirping for food plaintively until wildlife rescue could show up. In Seattle..which is close to Canada. Which is not where I live. Rather the former.

Then I got laid.

glad to see you've all contributed.

:freaked:

and get it right. It's "Beautefish! ......Beau (YOU) de (the) fish".

brilliant.

Great. I've immortalized one of the greatest antagonizers of my past life. If he were to see me now he would not recognize me. Hair is incredibly dense compared to when we knew each other....almost 5 years ago.

International Dyslexia Association
(206) 382-1020
Seattle, WA 98101

everysixseconds

Established Member
Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
Green Soap said:
My god you people are stupid.
BeautiFUL...
BeautiFISH...
It's called a PLAY ON WORDS.
Fishhead
Chickenhead
Roadkill
squirrel
all these are names that can apply to all you diffuse thinners and what sits atop your skull. Do I need to spell it out, obviously. My god.
Now, once again. instead of saying Beautiful! Good Job! He would say BEAUTEFISH.
BEAU De FISH. .As in (YOU) De FISH.
morons.

Yes they ARE stupid!

I totally understand.

Its like .... Someone called me Carpentercow.

I thought to myself .... BRILLIANT ... but what an ***.
Its simple.
CapenterCOW
Play on words? Hello?
CARPENTER...
as in ...
builds
Ohio
speaker
gasoline
machine gun
red flower
as in .... BALD ? Hello?