Best hairloss insults?

Chris Johnson

Reaction score
I don't get it either. Then again, this is how "Green Soap" congratulates a forum member on being a new dad:

Green Soap
Experienced Poster

Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:34 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your "girl".

Obviously not married. Welcome to Earth, yet another unwanted, unplanned baby.

The Gardener

Reaction score
...::traxdata::... said:
** IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT **

It has come to my attention that this thread has gone way beyond the
acceptable level of decency that is normally associated with HairLossTalk.com threads.

No, it hasn't reached THAT point quite yet.

artwork_images_423822183_157287t_.jpg

artwork_images_423822183_157282t_Mark-Chamberlain.jpg

artwork_images_423822183_157284t_.jpg

OK, NOW it has.

Petchsky

Reaction score
LOL !!!

I sense a gay p**rn picture free-for-all coming on...

Who can find a pic of the two fatest gay guys having sex?

:freaked2:

We have the image option back. Lets abuse it by collectively lowering the standards of internet chat forums! :lol:

Of course i'm joking. They need to be two fat balding guys having sex. Gotta keep it relevent to male pattern baldness.

Petchsky

Reaction score
drinkrum said:
Petch,

You fuckin' BEAUTIFISH! :evil:

D.

That's right...I am the fish!

silkeysmooth

Established Member
Reaction score
This needs to be straightened out:

Beaudefish makes NO sense to Americans, so stop blaming us for Green Soap's joke. Hate on us for other reasons, but in this our hands are clean.

The Gardener

Reaction score
I am glad you asked.... they are watercolor originals, artworks, from a new exposition that has gotten a lot of attention lately. The artist is Mark Chamberlain, and a website I sometimes peruse to see what art exhibitions are on in LA had some samples from this collection in it, and frankly I thought the watercolors were novel, original, and f*****g hilarious.

Here is the artist's statement that accompanied this collection:

QUEER BATMAN IN CONTEXT
I am recreating the characters of Batman and Robin in small watercolors and oil paintings, in which I explore blunt sexuality, suppressed romance, whimsy, camp and various forms of male bonding. In the process I play on the homoerotic element that has always veiled the characters, and to some extent the more culturally conservative social context of the 1950s from which the characters emerged.

In 1954 Dr. Frederick Wertham, psychiatric consultant to the Chief Censor of the United States Treasury Department, published Seduction of the Innocent, a 400-page rant against the comic book industry. In it, he claimed that comic books caused violence, delinquency and deviant behavior in children, and was to be blamed for the rise of homosexuality in society. Batman was held to be particularly subversive. He writes:

At home [Batman and Robin] lead an idyllic life. They are Bruce Wayne and "Dick" Grayson. Bruce is described as a "socialite" and the official relationship is that Dick is Bruce's ward. They live in sumptuous quarters, with beautiful flowers in large vases and have a butler, Alfred. Batman is sometimes shown in a dressing gown...the young boy sometimes worries about his partner. It is like a wish dream of two homosexuals living together. Sometimes they are shown on a couch, Bruce reclining and Dick sitting next to him, jacket off, collar open, and his hand on his friend's arm. Like girls in other stories, Robin is sometimes held captive by the villains...

Robin is a handsome athletic boy, usually showing his uniform with bare legs. He is buoyant with energy and devoted to nothing on earth or interplanetary space as much as to Bruce Wayne. He often stands with legs spread, the genital region discreetly evident.

The U.S. Senate promptly held hearings, the Comic Books Code Authority was established and rigid self-censorship practices were begun within the industry.

I think gay men understand instinctively that Batman and Robin stories can be read as a queer narrative. We relate to the secrecy, fraternity, removal and fetish wear, especially in adolescence. When I was five years old and would watch Batman on TV, I thought that the idea of these two men running around in a cave wearing masks and tights was so hot I was mesmerized. In this body of work, I am taking a homoerotic subtext of Batman and bringing it into full relief, while giving form to a few personal fantasies in the process.

artwork_images_423822183_157283t_.jpg

Petchsky

Reaction score
LOL, those Batman and Robin water colours are killing me...

There good, but not the sort of thing you would use as your new desktop image.

P.S I hearby announce all Americans to be free of the ridcule of the hairloss insult Beautefish. You are absolved, except Green Soap, who must have washed himself into much of it to find that to be funny.

The baldritish Consular.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why is ths thread lasting for SO long??

Braudefixh

mrsmith

Reaction score
draevin said:
Ive never had an isult directed toward me for my hairloss, probably because it isnt very bad..yet. But to be honest Ive never heard anyone insult anyone about hairloss in my life. There seems to be more men with hairloss than without, so I think its perceived as normal by society for men to be thinning or bald.

Well the insults are in different forms: by shining a big bright social light on it in the most awkward of situations.

Here:

(at a party a few years ago) Oh wow. I was going to make fun of your hair, but you are cool. You just have "thigh burns". (Thigh burns = hair from temples burned/worn off as a result of cunnilingus or eating tang.)

Yesterday= "Just bring your balding *** over". Friend said this on the phone in a room full of people. So now when I show up I didn't) everyone will be thinking about and looking for my baldness.

Subtle. Women who are fine talking to you, catch a different angle and then make a facial change or wince. LIKE HAIR LOSS IS LEPROSY or Herpes lesions or something.

Jokes in media? All the time; we just don't notice them. Remember the snickers commercial where the young nerdy office guy is using snickers bars to cover his head?
Lots of spray on hair puns...
Thin crust pizza commercial where a room full of women are saying "I love it thin" etc... and another nerdy inept guy is twisting and spiking the small thatch of wispy hair left on a mostly (fake)bald head.

People love to draw attention to male hairloss. I don't believe anyone razzes women about their pattern hormonal loss. But I guess once we retire and are noticeably elderly, the razzing stops.

So next time someone says something about your baldness, give them a razz back on their worst feature.

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ok...Whats the worst thing that can happen to a human being....In my guess...

1.AIDS -- Have you seen any TV ads making fun of people with ads
2. Cancer -- No funny TV ads.
n. Fatty - A few make fun of fatties...

What I am trying to say is, as the problem you have becomes more and more acceptable, people start making more fun of it. This is coz it not considered as a really bad thing. Everyone knows balding has nothing to do with any kind of disease, or that balding man are less capable of doing anything then a non-balding one, hence people can make fun of it.

mrsmith

Reaction score
If baldness is acceptable or even "normal" then WHY is it the source of ribbing and jokes? If it's normal, it's normal.

I am done "tolerating" jabs at my hair loss. Next time I will fire back or walk out.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
mrsmith said:
I am done "tolerating" jabs at my hair loss. Next time I will fire back or walk out.

If you do that, you might as well tatoo "Make fun of my baldness" on your forehead.

mrsmith

Reaction score
hairwegoagain said:
mrsmith said:

If you do that, you might as well tatoo "Make fun of my baldness" on your forehead.

Yes if one walks out. I agree; bad idea if done immediately, but can quietly stop hanging out with someone.

I disagree on firing back. If done cleverly and not angrily, poking fun at the offender's features, bad teeth or fatness, would send a message home brotha. I bet that cat would think twice about trying to pull a baldy on you in public again.

bluntman

Reaction score
This one is kinda bias to those who live in or possibly near to CA-

"Where did you go to school? Receda?"

"Your face is so ugly, your hair is trying to run away"

taxi

Reaction score
Yes if one walks out. I agree; bad idea if done immediately, but can quietly stop hanging out with someone.

I disagree on firing back. If done cleverly and not angrily, poking fun at the offender's features, bad teeth or fatness, would send a message home brotha. I bet that cat would think twice about trying to pull a baldy on you in public again.[/quote]

totaly agree. A good fire back will keep them awake. This day i'm not bald yet but i'm getting there. When people mock on my baldness I will give them something to remember. make no mistake.

CCS

Reaction score
Some mean insults for balding young men.

1. You look like you are 40.
2. Why don't you hit on someone your own age. No, I don't want to see your ID, it is obvious how old you are.
3. The reason you can't get dates has nothing to do with your baldness. (you just have a bad personality)
4. Why don't you date that fat woman over there. Don't be hypocritical and shallow now (since you are bald).
5. It is your fault you are bald. Don't tell me you are a health fanatic. I know you must smoke and drink often and bath rarely, or be doing something to make yourself go bald.
6. Baldness is Karma. You must have been a bad person in a previous life, and now are getting your punishment, so it is OK for me to be nean to you.
7. Can I take your order?...(after all services and transactions)...Next. Making money and spending it and getting served and ignored are the worst part, when no women what to hang out.

If someone is calling you "cue ball" or making a few jabs or including you in the conversation, be happy. That means they like you. I wish some women would make jabs at me, besides asking me why I'm crashing the apartment complex sponsored pool party, and saying I look 40. After getting my hair grafts, I now look my youngest since I was 17.