Best face shape for bald heads?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Really? Thank you for that enlightening information. Then blame human nature, I think that isn't fictional.

You'd be surprised at how many people still believe in that nonsense.

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women tend to have too much emotional baggage and they treat their boyfriends like their ex boyfriends for some strange reason,they say things like (men are dogs!) and all men are the same! or, all men want is sex. If the media didn't perpetuate men being oversexual by showing womens legs and butts every two minutes,our manly instincts wouldn't come out. Most men are physiologically built to get horny for women, this is natural! And society wants men to feel bad about our horny ways. It's ridiculous! I wont apologize for being a man who likes women, period!
p**rn isn't natural or mens magazines,so what though,what if I want or need a woman? and prostitution is illegal. It's a double standard, I need to get off,in some countries even p**rn is illegal,whats a man supposed to do? I used to be one of those men who just couldn't get laid, it's painful. Sex is a need like food and water, I wont get further into this subject, I might get banned,but a lot of crimes against women happen because of men who just dont have the "control" to "calm down" once they see a woman. Legalize prostitution,p**rn and all the good stuff that comes with it in all countries,free the common man of his sexual frustration. Thats all I have to say for now.

base10

Reaction score
So even men who classic strong heavy set jawlines eg.square. Being bald would that make you jaw EVEN more square?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't care about having pleasant opinions.

I care about seeing reality as it is.

If not women (and society in general), who do you blame then?

Why are we on this forum? It's almost always about women.

Would they be a little more tolerant, a little more understanding, a little more... human, this forum would have no reason to be.

Then you don't know women enough.

Or you've simply not been on the dating scene sporting a NW5 in your early 20's.

But what I say is then how human are men? Seriously this goes both ways. You seem to have a negative outlook on all women. So how human are you?

Like all the men here want to be ladies men and land a new girl every night, YET they complain about women being w****s and sl*ts? Thats a double standard. They want women to find them attractive yet think its okay to not find a certain woman unattractive. You cant blame women for not liking bald men. You cant blame society. Society just makes our inner feeling okay to now be outer feelings. Society does not create people, people create society, the media only portrays what we are all thinking. Men were sexualizing women LONG before the media and LONG before the media women thought men were dogs. Its because when a women wants something she knows she can use sex to obtain it and men will be dogs and take advantage of that option. Its US not them who creates the stigmas.
The only reason I say this fred is because honestly Im about 10 years older than you and I had the same thought process as you for a while then. I started to become a bit more logical though and really look at things.

I mean look at old midevil paintings of knights with the damsel, its never a bald man saving her. Shes never clinging to a bald guys leg, he always has long flowing hair. Ancient gods always had long thick hair. Hair has ALWAYS been a sign of power and vigor. Look at Sampson, Hercules, JESUS! How many BALD Jesus's have you seen?
Modern media did not create this. Its a natural selection. Dont blame women, dont blame a god, blame your parents for being so selfish and afraid of being alone they procreated. I think half the time certain parents themselves were so mad at being born they decided to have spite children. My ma let us know many times she never actually intended on having kids in reality. Its like the abused who in turn abuse I think.

To end on a different note:
I was talking with my sis last night and we got onto the subject of "my" pop's (shes my half sister) depression and how I not only received his hair but also that, though I actually stay on my meds most of the time. Yet my brother has a perfect head of hair and his looks because of it.
She said "at least you have a much better personality and some charm"
I told her my life was MUCH easier and I got much further in it when I had my looks. Even my GF who does HR said recently, the good looking person gets the job (it was after I commented on that commercial I posted earlier).
This bothers me like anyone else. It consumes me that I cant walk out and just pick up any girl anymore or smile and wink through a job interview. It kills me that my "little" brother is now better off than me after I worked my entire life and he frolicked. To me its like the story of the grasshopper and the ants but all the ants die of AIDS in the end and the grasshopper gets to just walk in and take their food anyway.
But in the end its just my parents fault and thats the only person you can blame.

Also people STOP using actors as examples of "good looking bald men" Almost 99% of the guys became successful while they had HAIR! Why not post some pics of all those NORMAL bald guys surrounded by hot girls? Oh wait they dont exist.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Like all the men here want to be ladies men and land a new girl every night, YET they complain about women being w****s and sl*ts? Thats a double standard. They want women to find them attractive yet think its okay to not find a certain woman unattractive.
1. Who is complaining about women being sl*ts?
2. Who is objecting to women having equal preferences as men?

What people do find disheartening is that women find *most* men (who are not fat) undesirable, in contrast to men finding most women who are not fat desirable.

Modern media did not create this. Its a natural selection. Dont blame women, dont blame a god, blame your parents for being so selfish and afraid of being alone they procreated. I think half the time certain parents themselves were so mad at being born they decided to have spite children. My ma let us know many times she never actually intended on having kids in reality. Its like the abused who in turn abuse I think.

It kills me that my "little" brother is now better off than me after I worked my entire life and he frolicked. To me its like the story of the grasshopper and the ants but all the ants die of AIDS in the end and the grasshopper gets to just walk in and take their food anyway.
But in the end its just my parents fault and thats the only person you can blame.

Deep post. And I can relate. Hugs bro.

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Swingline747 is right! My parents were, are selfish! If they would of used birth control, I wouldn't have inherited baldness, mental illness,insomnia, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, panic attacks and the list goes on from there. I wasn't even expected to be born! I just hate my family for many reasons. One day I hope to ignore them!

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
But what I say is then how human are men? Seriously this goes both ways. You seem to have a negative outlook on all women. So how human are you?

Like all the men here want to be ladies men and land a new girl every night, YET they complain about women being w****s and sl*ts? Thats a double standard. They want women to find them attractive yet think its okay to not find a certain woman unattractive. You cant blame women for not liking bald men. You cant blame society. Society just makes our inner feeling okay to now be outer feelings. Society does not create people, people create society, the media only portrays what we are all thinking. Men were sexualizing women LONG before the media and LONG before the media women thought men were dogs. Its because when a women wants something she knows she can use sex to obtain it and men will be dogs and take advantage of that option. Its US not them who creates the stigmas.
The only reason I say this fred is because honestly Im about 10 years older than you and I had the same thought process as you for a while then. I started to become a bit more logical though and really look at things.

I mean look at old midevil paintings of knights with the damsel, its never a bald man saving her. Shes never clinging to a bald guys leg, he always has long flowing hair. Ancient gods always had long thick hair. Hair has ALWAYS been a sign of power and vigor. Look at Sampson, Hercules, JESUS! How many BALD Jesus's have you seen?

To end on a different note:
I was talking with my sis last night and we got onto the subject of "my" pop's (shes my half sister) depression and how I not only received his hair but also that, though I actually stay on my meds most of the time. Yet my brother has a perfect head of hair and his looks because of it.
She said "at least you have a much better personality and some charm"
I told her my life was MUCH easier and I got much further in it when I had my looks. Even my GF who does HR said recently, the good looking person gets the job (it was after I commented on that commercial I posted earlier).
This bothers me like anyone else. It consumes me that I cant walk out and just pick up any girl anymore or smile and wink through a job interview. It kills me that my "little" brother is now better off than me after I worked my entire life and he frolicked. To me its like the story of the grasshopper and the ants but all the ants die of AIDS in the end and the grasshopper gets to just walk in and take their food anyway.

Also people STOP using actors as examples of "good looking bald men" Almost 99% of the guys became successful while they had HAIR! Why not post some pics of all those NORMAL bald guys surrounded by hot girls? Oh wait they dont exist.

Damn, there is so much truth in this post! I wish that I could give you some rep for it but apparently I have to spread some more to others first before I can do it...

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I wish that I could give you some rep for it but apparently I have to spread some more to others first before I can do it...
Yeah, me too!

Vim

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't care about having pleasant opinions.

I care about seeing reality as it is.

If not women (and society in general), who do you blame then?

Why are we on this forum? It's almost always about women.

Would they be a little more tolerant, a little more understanding, a little more... human, this forum would have no reason to be.

Finding something ugly or handsome is an automated reaction, inborn, it follows a predefined pattern not a conscious choice or a decision so you cannot blame women or men for this. I don't think that society and women generally repulse bald men, it's only that the majority of us become a lot uglier without hair. Thats why I say you can only hate God for this, or human nature or fvcking universal law, call it what you want, but you can not blame women or men for those instincts. You understand this but it seems that you fail to accept reality and blame women, asking them for more tolerance and to be more human.

Then you don't know women enough.

Or you've simply not been on the dating scene sporting a NW5 in your early 20's.
I never said it doesn't suck

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I agree with your post Vim. As someone said, hate the game, not the players.

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Swingline747 is right! My parents were, are selfish! If they would of used birth control, I wouldn't have inherited baldness, mental illness,insomnia, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, panic attacks and the list goes on from there. I wasn't even expected to be born! I just hate my family for many reasons. One day I hope to ignore them!

I wish I felt different about my family but I don't. Being the only bald guy after my dad passed away made me really bitter inside,I was talking about my baldness with my mom today and she said I was the worst case in the family. Thanks mom! It just set me off today. Usually I feel better. I know I look a hell of a lot better with hair. If only I could find the right type of hair.I am brown skinned with straight wavy long hair(the hair I have left). I'm looking at options right now, I know I can look better,my bad hair piece even made me look ten times better, being bald has made me look 50 years old or older, I might as well get a seniors coffee at mickey dees,it's just too much being bald. It made me a super zero.It's either hair piece or bust for me,(I am a norwood 6 going on norwood 7) I'll either be a hair piece wearing, woman getting machine,or a bald muscle freak,wish me luck.

Quickstrike

Established Member
Reaction score
When I think of a good looking bald man, I think of someone like Mark Strong.

VP5VeRa.jpg

You need bushy, dark eyebrows. Well defined chin & jaw. A forehead with average or smaller than average proportions.
Ability to grow thick-dense facial stubble helps.

Reaction score
When I think of a good looking bald man, I think of someone like Mark Strong.

VP5VeRa.jpg

You need bushy, dark eyebrows. Well defined chin & jaw. A forehead with average or smaller than average proportions.
Ability to grow thick-dense facial stubble helps.

He is not very attractive.

His upper face is too long.

But for sure he'd look ALLOT worse without his strong jaw and chin.

Unfortunately for me I have his forehead/upper face without the jaw and chin. I look like an alien.

Now luckily I am only NW2.5 but the future is written, now you must understand why I am so worried...

MoHairMoBetta

Established Member
Reaction score
I think Mark Strong pulls it off. I agree that thicker eyebrows, facial scruff and a manly jawline go the best with a bald head.

Unfortunately for me, my eyebrows are thin as hell, my jawline is average and my facial hair is not great either. I fear the day I go completely bald.

50-50-Trailer-2.jpg

I wonder what girls thought about Gordon Joseph-Levitt in the movie 50/50? At one point in the movie he says, "No one wants to **** me. I look like Voldemort."

mr.patches

Established Member
Reaction score
Just saw a TV show in where they (usual producers of crap for the masses) are representing a teenage girl. So she is talking to a friend who wants to hook her up with some guy and eventually she goes "sorry, but no baldies". It felt much, much worse than an finasteride kick in the balls.

Best face shape for bald heads? There is none. That guy in the pic looks like sh*t and if he was outside of Hollywood he would be judged, eaten by wolves overnight like the rest of us. No use in comparing with celebrities, it's a dead giveaway you are just deluded, or in denial.

base10

Reaction score
matt-lauer-today-show-04.jpg Matt Lauer

This guy does not have any "classic" handsome features. I say he pulls of the bald look pretty well

- - - Updated - - -

MV5BMjA0MjMzMTE5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzQ2ODE3Mw@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpgNo one mentioned this bastard

MoHairMoBetta

Established Member
Reaction score
So true. Balding looks relatively normal on a 40+ year old man. On a guy in his early 20s? Not so much. Plus we're not rich and famous.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, hate of bald men is not instinctive, it is socially taught.

And I blame women for not being able to think for themselves and see past the hate they have for bald men.

They will just say: "No bald guys sorry", because Grey's Anatomy and One Tree Hill have taught them that a bald man is out of the question.

And thats where you are wrong.
Instinct tells women to look for strong healthy males to reproduce with. We all know hairloss makes you look sick and weak. How does society teach that when EVERY animal in the world runs off the same genetic logic? We are no different than chimps except that we drive cars.

Society is not teaching women anything. They are doing what comes naturally to them and every species in the world. Again this goes back all the way through history where the heroes are long haired studs but the villain is usually dark haired or balding/balding.

Eventually thought the desire to settle down and mate will get them and they will have to settle for the males left over. Or an undesirable woman will settle for a less desirable man. Remember to that its geographical according to what is an alpha man in the womans direct territory.

Now think of it this way. We live a technological world Fred. Me and you are now babbling our opinions from 3/4 across the globe. You want to think its more prevalent now than before and being taught but its the fact that communication is so in your face that its just harder to avoid. Like all the race baiting and school shootings the media shows us. Its not that this stuff never happened its just technology has made it easier to do and see.
Woman can now go online and meet/compete for an alpha man of their dreams from across the country. We as a people are no longer relegated to the 6 blocks we grew up in from maybe 50 years ago.
Instead of the 3 woman out of 7 laughing at the bald man from 50 years ago you can have 3000 woman laughing out of 7000 online and it seems like an epidemic. But those 3000 always seem to live in my city. Jokes aside though as well the 3K woman can now go on Match and see what handsome men ARE out there instead of having to pick from the handful of men who were once considered attractive. If those men are not available they will all try to compete for the same guy in their area now who looks like the guy online.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm still not convinced, I don't think baldness signals genetic inferiority on a biological level.

You could argue that it signals old age, but again, it's not a deal breaker on a biological level.

Old age signals maturity, which indicates a potential good mate for the girl.

Bald men are even perceived as more dominant and powerful. The problem, in my opinion, is still societal.

Women are not taught to seek those two qualities in men today, they are taught to hook up with pretty boys.

How can you not see that? It's all around, the majority of women don't care about a guy's status or money.

They care about having the trophy boyfriend who is ripped, tall and NW1.

And they care about that because the media, Sex and the City, and 50 Shades of Grey told them to.

So then do we like attractive women with healthy shapely figures and good hair because we like them and our biology tells us to get hard or because society tells us?
Maybe Fred you should be a "free thinker" and date a fat bald woman then?