Best face shape for bald heads?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's face it, as men, we get hard from little. Men are not picky. Women find 80% of men repulsive.

A fat girl (yeah she did not look fat on her Okcupid profile) was upset that I kissed her on the cheek as I was departing from our date. She pulled me against her and said "what was that?" I have to admit that despite her fatness, I got a little hard from it.

I think it's the same for a girl, she could get turn on by an ugly bald or fat man if he's dominant. They're not supposed to be attracted to appearance as much as us, so it could be even stronger for them. But no, again, they want only the best looking man.

And they want the best looking man because society and the media taught them they were entitled to get one.

You sound like every bald or balding man is utterly repulsive. We know that objectively, it's not the case.

We are not attracted by disgusting ugly women, but we do settle for less. Women don't.

We as men are just more interested in sex and willing to "done and run" more than women because "society" says they are w****s if they do. Just like you say about dominant men you could have been slightly attracted to her aggressiveness, or her, dare I sa "confidence" lol.

"They're not supposed to be attracted to appearance as much as us", now THATS society talking. Thats a societal standard started to keep women from being as picky as men and/or sleeping around. Thats admitting women will "settle" just like we will. Women are attracted to physicalities just as much as men are. They have that right, just like we all do.

Society has not taught them they are entitled to get anything. It just that women in the past 30 years have gotten more rights and become more vocal. We again have the internet and mass media. Its just in our face more. For centuries technically they were taught to stay in the kitchen and pop out babies. Times change. Its not they are being taught anything new or they are feeling "entitled" its that they are more vocal about what they want (like us) and actually ARE "ENTITLED" lol.

Again you can not be angry at women for wanting an attractive man, even if they are busted. We are technically busted but want attractive women. No one says attractive men have to give these 3 out of 10's the time of day. This is where they all eventually settle into their places in the world. This goes both ways.

You can hate your situation but you are not changing genetic law so hating the women whilst not hating ourselves gets no where. Even when I WAS good looking I would get turned down occasionally. I never took it to heart because there were always girls I wasnt into. Would I want them angry at me?
Only way you are landing hot chicks with hair loss is money, persistence and a ring, alcohol (LOTS) or being a 6-4 chiseled god. Well Im 5-8 now. Guess Im stuck with girls in the chubby 4-10 range. Maybe I can just pick up my buddies midget fetish.

base10

Reaction score
Travis+Barker+TRV.jpg I think he's probably bald by now. Even without hair this guy looks awesome! All confidence

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
What drives me nuts about head shaving is you HAVE to dress like this. Its expected, so if you cant afford to run around in suits and ties for no reason and have them dry cleaned every 2 days then you are screwed. Plus if you dont live in Manhattan people look at you retarded like "wtf is this idiot dressed up for?"

I could not not have said this better myself. Good point.
- - - Updated - - -

This was my issue with shaving. I looked like a thug. I have a good jaw but a HIGH 4head and big Italian nose. Not for these two things I prob would have kept it up. Though I did just ask my co worker "should I shave my head again for winter" and she scrunched her nose and politely said "no"

X 2 here with the naso bro:D

mr.patches

Established Member
Reaction score
View attachment 29536 I think he's probably bald by now. Even without hair this guy looks awesome! All confidence

Travis Barker is a famous musician, the guy is rich, divorced, dates a shiitload of women, has kids, owns an apparel company and is co-founder of several music labels. How does baldness affects at this point? Are you in that guy's fortunate situation? Yeah it's all about confidence.

resu

Reaction score
Travis Barker is a famous musician, the guy is rich, divorced, dates a shiitload of women, has kids, owns an apparel company and is co-founder of several music labels. How does baldness affects at this point? Are you in that guy's fortunate situation? Yeah it's all about confidence.

Yet most photos of him he's with a hat and has a full NW1 tattoo on his head.

mr.patches

Established Member
Reaction score
Yet most photos of him he's with a hat and has a full NW1 tattoo on his head.

Talking about celebrities in regards to hair loss is utterly pointless because we will always get to the same conclusion: money and fame might be the only thing that compensates hair loss. If you don't believe me go ask someone like Jeremy Piven who started getting serious roles after having a hair transplant, otherwise the guy would still be making dumb secondary comedic roles. Going bald for him will have less effect now as he is considered a more serious actor.

I believe that's the point I'm making with Travis Barker, this is the guy us kids from the 90's were introduced:

File_2008920114244.jpg

Yes, he had hair. I think even dreadlocks at some point and even in more recent times a mohawk or something like that. He had enough time to become a sex symbol and such because he had hair. I don't think the scalp tattoo or the hats are his staples as he has gone through numerous hairstyles.

There are very few exceptions, the ones people usually bring up (Bruce Willis, The Rock. Patrick Stewart, Vin Diesel and Jason Statham) who have been known and accepted as bald figures. But unfortunately, is like comparing trees with grass. 5 bald dudes are the exception to the rest of bald guys, you know, since most people don't look like that and don't have that natural charisma.

Brendan Fraser got his career destroyed by losing his hair and overall looks, Jude Law disappeared as sex symbol by going bald but even in those cases they are famous and shiit dollar bills. You see my point? I will even bring up Jon Cryer who has to disguise his baldness, he is already a bad looking fellow portraying a dumb loser, being bald would probably make him disgusting (at least that's probably what the producers think). Even when Two and a Half Men finishes at least he will be famous and rich $$$. That's always the end of story.

mr.patches

Established Member
Reaction score
On other note, I just noticed that in Thor 2 Tom Hiddleston's receding hairline is covered, probably digitally.

On Thor 1 and Avengers

Loki-And-Tom-tom-hiddleston-32462922-245-245.jpgtomhiddlestonstarwars.jpg

On Thor 2
thor-the-dark-world-tom-hiddleston-loki.jpgloki-thor-the-dark-world.jpg
Perfect hairline.

And he isn't even the hero. Anyone saying balding is not a big deal? Care to elaborate?

- - - Updated - - -

Even Bruce Willis was introduced to us looking like this:

Die-Hard22.jpg

There goes one out of the list.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
What is really a tragedy about hairloss is that it is so superficial - in that a wig would suffice to restore normal beauty.
If men are allowed to take off hair (shaving, hair cuts), logically they should be allowed to put on hair. But nooooooooooooooooooooo, women will not stand for that.

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm on the big 3 right now (started a month ago). I've had temple recession for a while now. I'm not sure how much more I'll lose in the next 10-15 years, or if I'll ever go full NW6-7. I'm 25 right now. I think shaved heads look great, and I'm sure I won't mind it. But do you think it would work with my face shape? (pic from a week ago)

543.jpg

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Yes, I think your face is well suited for the shaved look. Congrats.

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
I'm late to the thread, but posting anyway.
Best face shape for balding would just be a normal oval face, since it's the most attractive facial shape usually.
Masculine for feminine facial features don't matter, rather than if they're ugly or not. An attractive androgynous guy wouldn't be too screwed bald, while someone who's masculine in a way that makes them look like a neanderthal (Strong ape like brow ridge) would be a freak while bald, since they can't hide their features with hair anymore.

People are attractive despite their balding, not because of it, it's all about having an attractive face, regardless of masculinity/femininity.

mr.patches

Established Member
Reaction score
What is really a tragedy about hairloss is that it is so superficial - in that a wig would suffice to restore normal beauty.
If men are allowed to take off hair (shaving, hair cuts), logically they should be allowed to put on hair. But nooooooooooooooooooooo, women will not stand for that.

Oh no, because it's something "weak" for a man. Talk about social oppression...

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

HEY I PLAY BASS!
Oh wait. thats TWO strikes against me :(