Being A Self Aware Ugly Male Is Hell On Earth

blackg

Reaction score
idk some guys seem to really not care about being hot, getting an HQNP girl, status, etc. seems to mainly be low IQs tbh tho lol. which is what the OP is referring to with the "self aware" part
Any true man with a shred of intelligence cares about being noticed by women. But more importantly, by women that matter.

Some men are just really good at hiding this.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well then let me burden and torture you a bit with the thinking behind this one.

"HQNP" is some fantasy term invented by a guy who was a major part of driving Elliot Rodger go crazy and shoot people.

The term is meant to describe these types of guys' "dream girls". Only problem is these girls generally don't exist and are mostly just a figment of their imagination.

The term stands for "high quality non primitive". By high quality they usually mean 7+/10 slim white girls. By non primitive they usually mean slender demure girls with small breasts and reduced secondary sexual characteristics (ie. "girlish" looking), plus usually virginal or near virginal.

It's basically a manifestation of wanting a submissive life sized borderline pedophilic human doll to play with.

This is what happens when you watch too much anime.

The only way these guys are gonna get what they're seeking is if sex androids become a real thing in our lifetime.
those kinds of girls are frustratingly common actually. by non primitive we also mean decently intelligent and good taste in art/media. i try NOT to see them cuz its like, i cant even cope and say theyre dumb trashy stacies

and this is just on facebook, these girls are educated/smart, cutesy , AND have good taste in music, movies, video games, etc

i dont see how its pedophilic either, every guy pretty much prefers young girls, like 16-25, 25 at most. thats plenty old enough to not be weird. pedophilic is a shaming term used by feminists and sjws for guys who like feminine women of healthy breeding age. cuz a lot of HQNPs look young even when theyre older

its not just looking young either its having that intelligent high class look rather than ghetto look. think emma stone (high class) vs danielle bregoli (the how bout dat meme girl from dr. phil)

lol like vast majority of the girls facebooks i bookmark for masturbation purposes are like this. and i have like hundreds of those, so that shows how common they are haha

Last edited:

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, I suppose the more intelligent someone is, the more depressed they could potentially become. It often seems that low IQ types are happier although that is purely anecdotal.

My two cents. Every six months, I seem to look in the mirror and feel horrified at the changes that have occurred. I've got to a point now where growing my hair out doesn't really feel like an option. I'm a norwood 3-3.5 now. Minor hairloss at the crown, but there is definitely a balding patch there. My crown doesn't even bother me most of the time because I can't see it. It's my horrible frontal hairloss and my deep sides that I feel upset about. The thinning is happening, albeit slowly, but it's happening. Its purely a matter of time now. A ticking bomb. My natural hair is at the end game stage.

At age 29, I feel there is no coming back naturally in terms of my hairline. I'm finished in terms of what I have. I've lost a lot of my looks in the last 10 years, but probably only the last 2 or 3 years my looks have begun to fade more dramatically.

I'm on the verge of shaving, because I think it looks ugly grown out. Yet I have no idea how I'll look, I think it will be OK, I have a relatively good face but I really have no idea no matter how much I squint in the mirror and pretend I had shaved already. I've got to take a plunge and shave. Then with a view to getting SMP. But I want to get used to my shaved head first before going down the SMP route. This is really the essence of being 'stuck between a rock and a hard place.' Neither keeping my hair grown out nor shaving seem like viable options.

I guess the reality is that I still don't feel ready to accept my fate. A shaved head for the rest of my life, with SMP until something better comes along. I suppose the upside with SMP is that I have my face framed, it looks like I have shaved hair, and it's minimal effort. It's just a question of getting used to a shaved look.

People will say what about a FUE, well first off I haven't quite lost enough hair for a FUE, I know I need to wait a few more years. I'm also not convinced on the long term potential of FUE, I mean how long can we expect to hold on to our FUE hair ? For an operation that is not permanent it seems like a big investment. Given I'm almost 30, I guess I'll have to see where we are in 10 years, by that time I'll be middle aged, so having a full head of hair in my youth will no longer be a reality. But given the slow process of treatments, 10 years is the earliest I can expect there to be any upgrade.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Mr Exodus,

All Ideal is really trying to say is that it would behoove you to just stop using that retarded slang lest you be associated with a community of cretins and their warped way of thinking. It's insulting to some peoples intelligence when you force them to parse this idiotic jargon, that's all. I don't even know why he's indulging you to be frank. He's a patient guy. Don't group yourself in with morons, unless of course you truly are one.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
at the end of the day, b****s are b****s.

if you go on puahate (a forum i think it is shut down now) they post that you can't get a girl who isn't morbidly obese if your chin isn't precisely 1.3cm long, and your eyes aren't precisely 33.6% apart from eachother. i remember one guy was doing this chewing exercise for 5 hours a day to try to make his chin better. boggles the mind

oh and your wrists had to have a circumference larger than 10cm of course. No girl will ever go out with a man who's wrists have a circumference less than 10cm. as if they all walk around with a tape measure to check.

as you can expect it is full of very autistic people, like the type of guy that went nuts in gamestop and got arrested because they changed Sonic the Hedgehogs arms from brown to blue

the only thing they are right about is hair, as hair is a massively drastic thing that everyone can see
This type of sites usually consists of insecure guys who had an unstable education from their parents. Maybe the father was overly critical with them or had the habit of judging other people based on their appearance or the mother herself was insecure about her looks. So they compare themselves to male models because they are insecure, socially awkward and immature.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I suppose the more intelligent someone is, the more depressed they could potentially become. It often seems that low IQ types are happier although that is purely anecdotal.

My two cents. Every six months, I seem to look in the mirror and feel horrified at the changes that have occurred. I've got to a point now where growing my hair out doesn't really feel like an option. I'm a norwood 3-3.5 now. Minor hairloss at the crown, but there is definitely a balding patch there. My crown doesn't even bother me most of the time because I can't see it. It's my horrible frontal hairloss and my deep sides that I feel upset about. The thinning is happening, albeit slowly, but it's happening. Its purely a matter of time now. A ticking bomb. My natural hair is at the end game stage.

At age 29, I feel there is no coming back naturally in terms of my hairline. I'm finished in terms of what I have. I've lost a lot of my looks in the last 10 years, but probably only the last 2 or 3 years my looks have begun to fade more dramatically.

I'm on the verge of shaving, because I think it looks ugly grown out. Yet I have no idea how I'll look, I think it will be OK, I have a relatively good face but I really have no idea no matter how much I squint in the mirror and pretend I had shaved already. I've got to take a plunge and shave. Then with a view to getting SMP. But I want to get used to my shaved head first before going down the SMP route. This is really the essence of being 'stuck between a rock and a hard place.' Neither keeping my hair grown out nor shaving seem like viable options.

I guess the reality is that I still don't feel ready to accept my fate. A shaved head for the rest of my life, with SMP until something better comes along. I suppose the upside with SMP is that I have my face framed, it looks like I have shaved hair, and it's minimal effort. It's just a question of getting used to a shaved look.

People will say what about a FUE, well first off I haven't quite lost enough hair for a FUE, I know I need to wait a few more years. I'm also not convinced on the long term potential of FUE, I mean how long can we expect to hold on to our FUE hair ? For an operation that is not permanent it seems like a big investment. Given I'm almost 30, I guess I'll have to see where we are in 10 years, by that time I'll be middle aged, so having a full head of hair in my youth will no longer be a reality. But given the slow process of treatments, 10 years is the earliest I can expect there to be any upgrade.
Man, I'm sorry to read that... But if I were you I would try with aggressive treatments before giving up

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mr Exodus,

All Ideal is really trying to say is that it would behoove you to just stop using that retarded slang lest you be associated with a community of cretins and their warped way of thinking. It's insulting to some peoples intelligence when you force them to parse this idiotic jargon, that's all. I don't even know why he's indulging you to be frank. He's a patient guy. Don't group yourself in with morons, unless of course you truly are one.

That's one point. The guy who came up with this term spends all day posting pictures of the food he eats, complaining about how he can't stop eating, posting pictures of clothes he wants to buy, talking about killing himself, and posting pictures of white girls dating asian guys (he is asian himself). Does this sound like a man who has it all "figured out" or whose world view you would want to adopt?

Then there's the absurdity of the construction. You know what most "HQNP" girls really do in high school? They fantasize about getting railed by the biggest Chaddest high school jock, just like every other girl in their class. And when they get to college, guess what? Most of them fulfill that dream as fast as possible.

I once met a 6" handsome white Chad who fucked 4 of these types of slim pretty demure white girls in the span of 2 weeks when the first college semester started, two of which he took the virginity of and all of which he gave chlamydia. He told everyone about how they all had to go to the student health clinic because he didn't give a f***. THAT is your "HQNP" girl.

These guys think they call them HQNP and they are the only ones who appreciate them. Meanwhile these girls are the top 1% physically, being chased by all men, and are banging top 5% guys the majority of the time. You're talking about guys so broken they can't get a single date lusting over ONLY the top 1% of girls. And not only the top 1%, but the tiny fraction of that 1% who didn't spend 1st year of university banging the first Chads she could. What percent of girls does that leave as "acceptable"?

What's even more absurd is they don't even want the truly "nonprimitive" girls. Why? Because those girls look like this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT72m__NCN5auxtJEbl6kw5ehkP7Ho9rTr0dGlN1YJXMiU50QRb6g.jpg

Those are the girls that are actually "nonprimitive", because they are raised conservatively to work hard and have family values and since every Chad isn't chasing them they often dont lose their virginity until their 20s.

So what do we have? Overintellectualization of an unreasonable desire to aim for the top 1% of girls who you've idealized and put on a pedestal they don't deserve (halo effect) while rejecting the rest despite being a gutter tier male yourself.

Good world view?

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's one point. The guy who came up with this term spends all day posting pictures of the food he eats, complaining about how he can't stop eating, posting pictures of clothes he wants to buy, talking about killing himself, and posting pictures of white girls dating asian guys (he is asian himself). Does this sound like a man who has it all "figured out" or whose world view you would want to adopt?

Then there's the absurdity of the construction. You know what most "HQNP" girls really do in high school? They fantasize about getting railed by the biggest Chaddest high school jock, just like every other girl in their class. And when they get to college, guess what? Most of them fulfill that dream as fast as possible.

I once met a 6" handsome white Chad who fucked 4 of these types of slim pretty demure white girls in the span of 2 weeks when the first college semester started, two of which he took the virginity of and all of which he gave chlamydia. He told everyone about how they all had to go to the student health clinic because he didn't give a f***. THAT is your "HQNP" girl.

These guys think they call them HQNP and they are the only ones who appreciate them. Meanwhile these girls are the top 1% physically, being chased by all men, and are banging top 5% guys the majority of the time. You're talking about guys so broken they can't get a single date lusting over ONLY the top 1% of girls. And not only the top 1%, but the tiny fraction of that 1% who didn't spend 1st year of university banging the first Chads she could. What percent of girls does that leave as "acceptable"?

What's even more absurd is they don't even want the truly "nonprimitive" girls. Why? Because those girls look like this:

View attachment 85575

Those are the girls that are actually "nonprimitive", because they are raised conservatively to work hard and have family values and since every Chad isn't chasing them they often dont lose their virginity until their 20s.

So what do we have? Overintellectualization of an unreasonable desire to aim for the top 1% of girls who you've idealized and put on a pedestal they don't deserve (halo effect) while rejecting the rest despite being a gutter tier male yourself.

Good world view?
I'm totally ignorant about this stuff but to me it seems an illusion that those "HQNP" girls don't look for Chad. When I go to school by bus I see very often a girl who would be defined HQNP. Extremely cute face , very slim, pale skin, shiny red hair, dressed normally, flat *** and breasts. It's not hard to imagine that an otaku white guy would consider her to be the ideal girlfriend. Well, guess what? Her boyfriend is a 6' + pretty-boy blonde Chad.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you ever seen the film "not another high school movie" or something similar?, a parody of teen movies.
basically the girl in it could be called "HQNP" as she is an artist, doesn't sleep around, is a daddies girl, is very slim and pretty.
her male friend is also an artist, a hipster indie type, but is not that attractive - you'd think they would get together right?
wrong; the handsome jock asks her out because his friends dared him to, and she jumps at the chance and goes out with the jock. why did the film do this? they are just imitating real life

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mr Exodus,

lol i agree many sluthaters and lookism members are retarded i just find their terminology very convenient to use instead of having to explain these concepts everytime theyre brought up

and @IdealForehead that girl is actually pretty cute, and i hate dark girls. realistically a lot of asian and hapa girls are HQNP as well. i would have gone with one of them instead of an indian/arab. and there IS a niche of HQNP white girls that like asian guys/twinks you cant deny that

but yes ofc many of them still go for Chad , at least the way you describe an HQNP. cuz as i already explained for me a true HQNP is largely about personality , theyre legit cool

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yea but liking prime age girls is far from pedophilia im surprised you're normie status/blue pilled about that ideal. its something i have to constantly see from normies, if a girl isnt some old *** nasty post wall angelina jolie type and even one bit remotely cute theres gonna be some nasty fat feminazi somewhere screaming that guys who find her attractive are pedos and that "she underage!!!!"

its so annoying

blackg

Reaction score
yea but liking prime age girls is far from pedophilia im surprised you're normie status/blue pilled about that ideal. its something i have to constantly see from normies, if a girl isnt some old *** nasty post wall angelina jolie type and even one bit remotely cute theres gonna be some nasty fat feminazi somewhere screaming that guys who find her attractive are pedos and that "she underage!!!!"

its so annoying
Women should not be objectified by age or appearance.
They should only by judged by the content of their character.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Side note: I hate the term "HQNP" and think the entire principle is absurd. This is some sh*t that nutbag Tyger dreams about. It's not how actual women or life works. My personal opinion anyway.

I don't know who Tyger is and I'm debating whether or not to look him up.

What's his link to Elliott Rodger?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm totally ignorant about this stuff but to me it seems an illusion that those "HQNP" girls don't look for Chad. When I go to school by bus I see very often a girl who would be defined HQNP. Extremely cute face , very slim, pale skin, shiny red hair, dressed normally, flat *** and breasts. It's not hard to imagine that an otaku white guy would consider her to be the ideal girlfriend. Well, guess what? Her boyfriend is a 6' + pretty-boy blonde Chad.

I had to look up what "Otaku" means.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

its so annoying

You're a little younger than a lot of the forum, so age-appropriate for you is accordingly shifted.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score

its so annoying

I'm using that word as a slur intentionally because I think this whole thinking pattern is so flawed and obnoxious to me that I can't help it. And I know where a lot of these guys' minds are truly going. I hung out on Lookism for a while. Before then I hung out on 4chan. I can't fault the Lookism community as a whole because I learned a lot, including of the existence of forehead reductions, which was helpful for me.

But this thought pattern was so absurdly pathological and so rampant there I couldn't stand it after a while and it was part of why left. Following on what I said above, and now moving into the age-based pathologies:

1) It does not matter if a 15 year old girl is biologically able to reproduce.
2) It does not matter if a physically mature 15 year old girl is biologically attractive to most men.
3) Most 15 year old girls don't want mid 20s to 30s aged men.
4) Top 1% 15 year old girls don't want guys who spend their time on forums complaining about being ugly.
5) Parents of 15 year old girls usually expect their daughters to date teenage guys.

I find it hilarious when I see these idiots up in arms writing 3000 word posts about "age of consent" laws and how they're so unjust. As if age of consent is what's stopping these guys from getting laid. Or "feminazis". These are guys who can't even get a girl their own age, or an 18 year old girl, but think if the age of consent disappeared all of a sudden they'd be knee deep in "prime" 15 year old pussy.

It's f*****g absurd. All of this is.

I feel like "the red pill" went so far for these people they've created their own delusional world of "HQNPs" and "feminazis" and "AoC" - none of which have ANYTHING to do with their actual lives or the actual limitations in their lives. And they spend all day talking about this nonsense instead of actually dealing with life itself.

That was one of the main reasons those sites felt like insane asylums to me. The other is that most of the people there aren't even bad looking. Just mentally "off" and looking for something other than their minds to blame.

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you ever seen the film "not another high school movie" or something similar?, a parody of teen movies.
basically the girl in it could be called "HQNP" as she is an artist, doesn't sleep around, is a daddies girl, is very slim and pretty.
her male friend is also an artist, a hipster indie type, but is not that attractive - you'd think they would get together right?
wrong; the handsome jock asks her out because his friends dared him to, and she jumps at the chance and goes out with the jock. why did the film do this? they are just imitating real life

I'm new and I certainly don't mean to offend anyone but this is some of the more ignorant sh*t that I've read on here. I very vaguely remember that terrible movie but I wouldn't call it an accurate depiction of reality by any standard. Have you been outside m8? If you want to date a basic hot white girl then 'hit the gym' start buying your clothes at the mall if you don't already and go meet one? Wouldn't you rather be the exception than the rule? Why are you peddling this nonsense if you don't want this to be your reality?

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And they spend all day talking about this nonsense instead of actually dealing with life itself.

Also this. Do some of you think that just because you feel deserving of a conventionally attractive partner and are willing to complain about it that that means that you are? I think your time may be better spent cultivating your own worth and what you can do that not everyone else can do. Anyone on earth can complain about anything you will never stand out this way.