Being A Self Aware Ugly Male Is Hell On Earth

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I implicitly agree with you here. Balding or being bald is hardly ever a plus, it's an obstacle, with there being many obstacles with regards to looks. Granted, for some girls baldness is a major obstacle, for some even one they (at least think) they could never overcome. And then there are some for whom other physical aspects or flaws play a bigger role. I know for a fact that it was never my last gf's plan to fall for a baldie, so I wouldn't even put her in the last category and still she was more crazy for me than any girl during my hair-days (although admittedly she didn't meet me through a dating app where she could only have seen my pics).
I am quite set in my belief that one's looks are badly limiting one's chances with women. Ofc I'd like to have hair, and ofc me being bald is almost always a disadvantage, but my limitations in getting girls attractive to me would not be significantly higher up if I had a full head of hair, I'd just have more options that I do not find all that desirable anyways (Which wouldn't even boost my ego much).
It's where my perception differs from most guys on this board, as it seems: take Wayne Rooney. Despite his efforts, I do not think he is better looking than before his hair transplant. A hair transplant can, in my eyes, objectively improve a guy's appearance by one point max. But I encourage anyone to go ahead, if they feel better afterwards or makes them rate themselves significantly higher. The limitations mentioned will still be in place imo, but it should improve your life and create chances within a range that - again, in my view/experience - with a healthy attitude and otherwise neat look are there anyways, although maybe in smaller numbers (i.e. subtracting the ones for whom hair is an actual and not just imagined conditio sine qua non).
I'd rate myself a 5 by the way, so you are bound to be perceived as ugly by quite a lot of women whose standards tend to be devoid of any statistical logic. And yet, even at this rather low level, it's hard to improve your looks, especially if you are already slim and well-dressed. If I had very obvious flaws (in addition to my bald head), I'd not hesitate to at least try and "operate" my way into averageness. At least for the time being, managing to go 2-3 levels up should feel great, the challenge will be to come to terms with the fact there are only so many improvements you can make...

Improving on one's appearance is empowering. If I didn't think hair was worth saving I don't think I'd be here. Being more conventionally attractive would statistically give you more options but I have to agree romantically speaking that does not mean that you will want them. Should anyone really desire someone who wouldn't even bat an eye at them anyway ? Not for reasons of health but what does that say about you ? It is self defeating and offensive to underestimate such a large group of people and preach that they could not be attracted to a certain quality simply because you are afraid. Not to mention you are just letting the world f*** you.

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Improving on one's appearance is empowering. If I didn't think hair was worth saving I don't think I'd be here. Being more conventionally attractive would statistically give you more options but I have to agree romantically speaking that does not mean that you will want them. Should anyone really desire someone who wouldn't even bat an eye at them anyway ? Not for reasons of health but what does that say about you ? It is self defeating and offensive to underestimate such a large group of people and preach that they could not be attracted to a certain quality simply because you are afraid. Not to mention you are just letting the world f*** you.
Not sure if I fully understood you, but: It's just hard to ignore the pattern. All my life (I'm 36 now) I've managed to get along well with both men and women. Some of the women I found attractive. They had in common that they were more goodlooking by an objective standard than me. Some others that I got along well with were not attractive physically to me, and they were the ones (if any) who'd develop romantic feelings for me. I cannot help but think that its' true that you are more or (rather) less stuck with "your league" physically. I do not think my mindset/being afraid is holding me back here, as I only consciously recognized and acknowledged this over the last few years. I had never thought of myself as good looking, but totally capable of attracting pretty, i.e. better looking girls. I have managed to attract them more often than not, but not on a physical level. What I'm saying is: it's not really up to me, if I let the world f*** with me, the world does it anyways, at least in this regard. Having hair would soften the blow though, yeah.

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure if I fully understood you, but: It's just hard to ignore the pattern. All my life (I'm 36 now) I've managed to get along well with both men and women. Some of the women I found attractive. They had in common that they were more goodlooking by an objective standard than me. Some others that I got along well with were not attractive physically to me, and they were the ones (if any) who'd develop romantic feelings for me. I cannot help but think that its' true that you are more or (rather) less stuck with "your league" physically. I do not think my mindset/being afraid is holding me back here, as I only consciously recognized and acknowledged this over the last few years. I had never thought of myself as good looking, but totally capable of attracting pretty, i.e. better looking girls. I have managed to attract them more often than not, but not on a physical level. What I'm saying is: it's not really up to me, if I let the world f*** with me, the world does it anyways, at least in this regard. Having hair would soften the blow though, yeah.

Actually only the third sentence of my response was aimed at you ! The rest were just general statements pertaining to some of the other posts in the thread. Sorry about that.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I just find it funny because I can tell you, if you stay on this forum you will change your positive world view, it's an automatical process

I think if someone lets a forum like this change their entire world view then they're pretty weak tbh.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
so you're saying that if I think of myself as male model good looking, I can walk down the street and I'll suddenly get looks and stares from beautiful women instead of them looking away? And the pretty women in work who ignore me will give me attention suddenly?

It doesn't seem to be working for regrowing hair though. No matter how hard I concentrate no hairs seem to be sprouting up.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's one point. The guy who came up with this term spends all day posting pictures of the food he eats, complaining about how he can't stop eating, posting pictures of clothes he wants to buy, talking about killing himself, and posting pictures of white girls dating asian guys (he is asian himself). Does this sound like a man who has it all "figured out" or whose world view you would want to adopt?

Then there's the absurdity of the construction. You know what most "HQNP" girls really do in high school? They fantasize about getting railed by the biggest Chaddest high school jock, just like every other girl in their class. And when they get to college, guess what? Most of them fulfill that dream as fast as possible.

I once met a 6" handsome white Chad who fucked 4 of these types of slim pretty demure white girls in the span of 2 weeks when the first college semester started, two of which he took the virginity of and all of which he gave chlamydia. He told everyone about how they all had to go to the student health clinic because he didn't give a f***. THAT is your "HQNP" girl.

These guys think they call them HQNP and they are the only ones who appreciate them. Meanwhile these girls are the top 1% physically, being chased by all men, and are banging top 5% guys the majority of the time. You're talking about guys so broken they can't get a single date lusting over ONLY the top 1% of girls. And not only the top 1%, but the tiny fraction of that 1% who didn't spend 1st year of university banging the first Chads she could. What percent of girls does that leave as "acceptable"?

What's even more absurd is they don't even want the truly "nonprimitive" girls. Why? Because those girls look like this:

View attachment 85575

Those are the girls that are actually "nonprimitive", because they are raised conservatively to work hard and have family values and since every Chad isn't chasing them they often dont lose their virginity until their 20s.

So what do we have? Overintellectualization of an unreasonable desire to aim for the top 1% of girls who you've idealized and put on a pedestal they don't deserve (halo effect) while rejecting the rest despite being a gutter tier male yourself.

Good world view?

"Then there's the absurdity of the construction. You know what most "HQNP" girls really do in high school? They fantasize about getting railed by the biggest Chaddest high school jock, just like every other girl in their class. And when they get to college, guess what? Most of them fulfill that dream as fast as possible."

So hilariously depressing and true. Girls will be girls, no matter how they look.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was raised in an abusive household and as soon as I left it I was already like a NW3.5 mutant. So much for turning my life around. Then I wound up homeless for a while between dead-end jobs. Now the Brotzu thing just sucked all the life out of me

blackg

Reaction score
"Then there's the absurdity of the construction. You know what most "HQNP" girls really do in high school? They fantasize about getting railed by the biggest Chaddest high school jock, just like every other girl in their class. And when they get to college, guess what? Most of them fulfill that dream as fast as possible."

So hilariously depressing and true. Girls will be girls, no matter how they look.
Do most teenage boys not fantasies about boning the hottest girl in school?
Should these boys pay more attention to the overweight ugly girls?

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
This thread was great for lulz

Look, seek out male role models who embodied the sort of alpha make quality of life one needs to succeed.

Dwayne Johnson comes to mind. Rich, high paid actor who lost hair on earlier side of twenty. He was once the beta baby face male Rocky Maivia. Did the shoulder breaker as a signature move. One day, he called out the fans, cut the sh*t, and got real. He's still bald.

Guess what? He's jacked. He is a rich guy. He wrestles. He's a movie star, highly paid, a wrestler, can sing play guitar, and is funny.

Steer into the skid.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
I was raised in an abusive household and as soon as I left it I was already like a NW3.5 mutant. So much for turning my life around. Then I wound up homeless for a while between dead-end jobs. Now the Brotzu thing just sucked all the life out of me

If alpha, you don't give a f*** about circumstances. You own it. You find a better job, you bang girls regardless of your Homer Simpson haircut. You get baes, you get money, you live your dream.

But, it's ok. Winning isn't for everyone.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread was great for lulz

Look, seek out male role models who embodied the sort of alpha make quality of life one needs to succeed.

Dwayne Johnson comes to mind. Rich, high paid actor who lost hair on earlier side of twenty. He was once the beta baby face male Rocky Maivia. Did the shoulder breaker as a signature move. One day, he called out the fans, cut the sh*t, and got real. He's still bald.

Guess what? He's jacked. He is a rich guy. He wrestles. He's a movie star, highly paid, a wrestler, can sing play guitar, and is funny.

Steer into the skid.

Dwayne had virtually a full head of hair when he became famous. Only in the last 5 years has he actually hit bald status. No comparison to someone who became famous or successful AFTER they were fully bald.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The Rock is not an average guy. He has god given good looks and charisma, he's intelligent, incredibly driven and not to mention has a body like a Greek god. He's one of the lucky few that still looks great bald and it's fair to say that he would have been successful whether he had hair or not.

Pauldom

My Regimen
Reaction score
The key to being attractive to others is being attractive for yourself, I know it is a topical but its just like that(Unless you are golum,them you are fuckedd)

Pauldom

My Regimen
Reaction score
So in other words, the key to being attractive is being attractive.

Well said.

Haha yes! Sounds superficial right?. But we could go deeper on that affirmation, the first question for me would be who makes you attractive,the perception of the others or yourself?. Depending of your answer you could have a strong confidence on yourself or one which depends from others

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha yes! Sounds superficial right?. But we could go deeper on that affirmation, the first question for me would be who makes you attractive,the perception of the others or yourself?. Depending of your answer you could have a strong confidence on yourself or one which depends from others
no