Being A Self Aware Ugly Male Is Hell On Earth

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
well on the bright side ive unfollowed every single female on my facebook. outside of p*rn and movies and my mom i have zero exposure to females now ^_^

lol. I don't know if that's going to help. I think detachment from real average women is part of what creates all these abnormal distortions.

If you're going to do anything with facebook, probably the best thing would be to "get off it". Studies show it's bad for our mental health. Personally I hate sites like that. Not sure if my hatred of those sites comes from my ugliness or just my disinterest in vapid content-free communication. Either way, I don't care to sit around looking at other people's babies or dogs or checking whose birthday it is so I can send them an ecard or thumbs up their post, etc.

If I'm going to be posting something on the Internet I'd rather it be on a site like this where we're actually trying to address a problem and we can actually be honest instead of just putting on an insincere smile and exchanging pleasantries like so much of society.

blackg

Reaction score
well on the bright side ive unfollowed every single female on my facebook. outside of p*rn and movies and my mom i have zero exposure to females now ^_^
It's best not to mention your mom and p**rn in the same sentence.
Because people who just skim through these posts may get the wrong impression.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm using that word as a slur intentionally because I think this whole thinking pattern is so flawed and obnoxious to me that I can't help it. And I know where a lot of these guys' minds are truly going. I hung out on Lookism for a while. Before then I hung out on 4chan. I can't fault the Lookism community as a whole because I learned a lot, including of the existence of forehead reductions, which was helpful for me.

But this thought pattern was so absurdly pathological and so rampant there I couldn't stand it after a while and it was part of why left. Following on what I said above, and now moving into the age-based pathologies:

1) It does not matter if a 15 year old girl is biologically able to reproduce.
2) It does not matter if a physically mature 15 year old girl is biologically attractive to most men.
3) Most 15 year old girls don't want mid 20s to 30s aged men.
4) Top 1% 15 year old girls don't want guys who spend their time on forums complaining about being ugly.
5) Parents of 15 year old girls usually expect their daughters to date teenage guys.

I find it hilarious when I see these idiots up in arms writing 3000 word posts about "age of consent" laws and how they're so unjust. As if age of consent is what's stopping these guys from getting laid. Or "feminazis". These are guys who can't even get a girl their own age, or an 18 year old girl, but think if the age of consent disappeared all of a sudden they'd be knee deep in "prime" 15 year old pussy.

It's f*****g absurd. All of this is.

I feel like "the red pill" went so far for these people they've created their own delusional world of "HQNPs" and "feminazis" and "AoC" - none of which have ANYTHING to do with their actual lives or the actual limitations in their lives. And they spend all day talking about this nonsense instead of actually dealing with life itself.

That was one of the main reasons those sites felt like insane asylums to me. The other is that most of the people there aren't even bad looking. Just mentally "off" and looking for something other than their minds to blame.
Hanging out on Lookism is the first step to insanity. Usually I would advise anyone to stay away from the internet, it can really be a harmful tool if you don't use it with caution.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol. I don't know if that's going to help. I think detachment from real average women is part of what creates all these abnormal distortions.

If you're going to do anything with facebook, probably the best thing would be to "get off it". Studies show it's bad for our mental health. Personally I hate sites like that. Not sure if my hatred of those sites comes from my ugliness or just my disinterest in vapid content-free communication. Either way, I don't care to sit around looking at other people's babies or dogs or checking whose birthday it is so I can send them an ecard or thumbs up their post, etc.

If I'm going to be posting something on the Internet I'd rather it be on a site like this where we're actually trying to address a problem and we can actually be honest instead of just putting on an insincere smile and exchanging pleasantries like so much of society.

I've recently taken an extended break from facebook and it's been good for me.

You dismiss that environment as fake on the basis that people giving out insincere smiles and exchanging pleasantries, etc. I do wonder if that's true. Personally, when I do post on FB, I control myself. I'm not myself, I make sure to only show those parts of myself that are politically correct and non-antagonizing. When I post here, I still try and be non-antagonizing, but I don't care about the politically correct part.

I honestly don't know if that's universal on facebook. I see the sea of people giving out likes, stating "you go babe!", linking to tired anti-Trump material, ... and I don't know if it's virtue signaling. That might just be who those people are.

Regardless, I took a break. I didn't miss it that much. There are ... so many better things to do.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@LastSamurai
I don't know what your hair looks like but generally I think that when your hair gets to a certain point shaving it is the best option. You don't have to shave it to a "0" though - I've found even guys with a lot of recession look better with at least some stubble on top. Why don't you try shaving it to a 4 or 5 first just to see how it looks? Also remember to shave it shorter at the sides then on top.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Facebook is a strange place. For all the vapid, self obsessed posts I've actually learned a lot about certain people that I wouldn't have in "real" life. For example I've seen people who I thought were sensible and intelligent fall out and stop talking to each other over an argument about football Facebook lol.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm new and I certainly don't mean to offend anyone but this is some of the more ignorant sh*t that I've read on here. I very vaguely remember that terrible movie but I wouldn't call it an accurate depiction of reality by any standard. Have you been outside m8? If you want to date a basic hot white girl then 'hit the gym' start buying your clothes at the mall if you don't already and go meet one? Wouldn't you rather be the exception than the rule? Why are you peddling this nonsense if you don't want this to be your reality?

lol what reality I want doesn't matter, it's what reality actually exists that matters. and that reality is that if you have a face that doesn't suit baldness and you go bald, the vast majority of women will see you as a granddad, rather than looking at you thinking "that is someone i may consider dating".

"hit the gym, grow a goatee, get a tan, get some tats, buy a sports car, chicks dig it" that is the false reality.

my plan is to get a good hair transplant with a lot of grafts maybe even including BHT.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
also I don't have a facebook either. why would a bald man join a site basically for people to show off their looks via photos? when I get a hair transplant i'll sign back up

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

idk i dont have any distortions i dont think about women. other than wanting a woman out of my league i guess. im self aware about it so i dont see it as a PSL type delusion

lol thats how normies use facebook. us incels mainly just post memes. my news feed is 95% memes and 99% of my profile is memes lmao

i mainly just message people on facebook

i know those studies but they also show facebook can be good if you use it for meaningful communication like messaging. its passively browsing news feed thats shown to be the bad part. zuckerberg hs recently changed news feed in fact to show more stuff from friends and family rather than businesses and acquaintances

blackg

Reaction score
Facebook is a strange place. For all the vapid, self obsessed posts I've actually learned a lot about certain people that I wouldn't have in "real" life. For example I've seen people who I thought were sensible and intelligent fall out and stop talking to each other over an argument about football Facebook lol.
Our ego can make fools of all of us.

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol what reality I want doesn't matter, it's what reality actually exists that matters. and that reality is that if you have a face that doesn't suit baldness and you go bald, the vast majority of women will see you as a granddad, rather than looking at you thinking "that is someone i may consider dating".

"hit the gym, grow a goatee, get a tan, get some tats, buy a sports car, chicks dig it" that is the false reality.

my plan is to get a good hair transplant with a lot of grafts maybe even including BHT.

I don't think you caught my sarcasm. If you want to believe the vast majority thinks or will think of you as a grand dad rather than a potentially attractive person you are more than welcome to impose that on yourself. You won't be enforcing that on me as that is not my reality. Thank you for the response.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think you caught my sarcasm. If you want to believe the vast majority thinks or will think of you as a grand dad rather than a potentially attractive person you are more than welcome to impose that on yourself. You won't be enforcing that on me as that is not my reality. Thank you for the response.
I just find it funny because I can tell you, if you stay on this forum you will change your positive world view, it's an automatical process

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are implying that Cue Bald is holding a belief and not reporting on reality

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
H=
You are implying that Cue Bald is holding a belief and not reporting on reality

He might be reporting on his reality. Do you also subscribe to Cue Bald's reality ? Sounds like a sad one Timii. Also I still don't see any evidence of a positive world view.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
H=

He might be reporting on his reality. Do you also subscribe to Cue Bald's reality ? Sounds like a sad one Timii. Also I still don't see any evidence of a positive world view.
I don't want to start any philosophical debate about reality but what Cue Bald says applies to the vast majority of women, maybe 1% of them have a fetish for bald men. I would call this reality because Cue Bald's statement is a description of the state of things as they actually exist (source Wikipedia). You say this is sad, well, you don't believe in it, so your point of view on baldness and attractiveness must be logically more positive. If it was more negative (for example believing that bald men are monsters in the eyes of women) you wouldn't call Cue Bald's statement sad but rather cheerful , lmao

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't want to start any philosophical debate about reality but what Cue Bald says applies to the vast majority of women, maybe 1% of them have a fetish for bald men. I would call this reality because Cue Bald's statement is a description of the state of things as they actually exist (source Wikipedia). You say this is sad, well, you don't believe in it, so your point of view on baldness and attractiveness must be logically more positive. If it was more negative (for example believing that bald men are monsters in the eyes of women) you wouldn't call Cue Bald's statement sad but rather cheerful , lmao

You don't want to start a philosophical debate but you're willing to debate over the opinion of a large populace of human beings whom you have never even spoken to ? And probably never will with the attitude that another very large group of humans need to be fetishized in order to be found attractive. You can make Cue Bald's reality your own as you are more than welcome to cuck yourself :)

Still not mine.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't want to start a philosophical debate but you're willing to debate over the opinion of a large populace of human beings whom you have never even spoken to ? And probably never will with the attitude that another very large group of humans need to be fetishized in order to be found attractive. You can make Cue Bald's reality your own as you are more than welcome to cuck yourself :)

Still not mine.
Feel free to believe everything you want but according to you we shouldn't even be on this forum trying to figure out how to stop baldness because it's all in our imagination that women will find us unattractive

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Still not mine.

I think I implicitly agree with you here. Balding or being bald is hardly ever a plus, it's an obstacle, with there being many obstacles with regards to looks. Granted, for some girls baldness is a major obstacle, for some even one they (at least think) they could never overcome. And then there are some for whom other physical aspects or flaws play a bigger role. I know for a fact that it was never my last gf's plan to fall for a baldie, so I wouldn't even put her in the last category and still she was more crazy for me than any girl during my hair-days (although admittedly she didn't meet me through a dating app where she could only have seen my pics).
I am quite set in my belief that one's looks are badly limiting one's chances with women. Ofc I'd like to have hair, and ofc me being bald is almost always a disadvantage, but my limitations in getting girls attractive to me would not be significantly higher up if I had a full head of hair, I'd just have more options that I do not find all that desirable anyways (Which wouldn't even boost my ego much).
It's where my perception differs from most guys on this board, as it seems: take Wayne Rooney. Despite his efforts, I do not think he is better looking than before his hair transplant. A hair transplant can, in my eyes, objectively improve a guy's appearance by one point max. But I encourage anyone to go ahead, if they feel better afterwards or makes them rate themselves significantly higher. The limitations mentioned will still be in place imo, but it should improve your life and create chances within a range that - again, in my view/experience - with a healthy attitude and otherwise neat look are there anyways, although maybe in smaller numbers (i.e. subtracting the ones for whom hair is an actual and not just imagined conditio sine qua non).
I'd rate myself a 5 by the way, so you are bound to be perceived as ugly by quite a lot of women whose standards tend to be devoid of any statistical logic. And yet, even at this rather low level, it's hard to improve your looks, especially if you are already slim and well-dressed. If I had very obvious flaws (in addition to my bald head), I'd not hesitate to at least try and "operate" my way into averageness. At least for the time being, managing to go 2-3 levels up should feel great, the challenge will be to come to terms with the fact there are only so many improvements you can make...