Being A Male In 2017 Year Is Inferior

resu

Reaction score
tumblr_lpwwpt3THJ1qelpz5o1_500.jpg

Found a larger photo, look at those arms, bet she gives nice cozy hugs. Still normal, I think some of you are forgetting that thin women exist and those aren't normal either, this is in the normal range and far from fat.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is what happens when you give women rights

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand the temptation of having a pity fest, and of comparing each other's problems and ranking them. Realistically though, most likely anybody who posts here regularly has significant problems. There are a lot of different ways to suffer in this world. Let's be more compassionate as those interested in flame wars have ... pretty much the entire remainder of the internet in which to engage. Let's keep this a supportive place.

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
thats fat for fucks sake

denotfacial deformities are "common" in the populace to, to the extent that one could consider them "normal" but they are sure as sh*t still deformities.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand the temptation of having a pity fest, and of comparing each other's problems and ranking them. Realistically though, most likely anybody who posts here regularly has significant problems. There are a lot of different ways to suffer in this world. Let's be more compassionate as those interested in flame wars have ... pretty much the entire remainder of the internet in which to engage. Let's keep this a supportive place.

alright dad

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Curious: if we behave like a girl irl be would probably be arrested for sexual harassment and/or public indecency.

Every guy has a point at which if he crosses he will get a punch to the face, girls do not have this point.

Any guy acting like that would have at least being violently removed.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im Nw1,5, already gymcelled for 3 years, naturally a bit dark, also have very thick beard which I buzz very short every couple of weeks.

That doesn't sound so bad. What's holding you back?

EvilLocks

Reaction score

I think men and women face different problems, but we're united in the fact that we're all here because we're losing hair. Aside from that everyone is an individual with their own unique problems.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Im Nw1,5, already gymcelled for 3 years, naturally a bit dark, also have very thick beard which I buzz very short every couple of weeks.
It must be the lack of goatee, then.
Anyway, I was just kidding, I know doing those things won't solve much.

g.i joey

Reaction score

Found a larger photo, look at those arms, bet she gives nice cozy hugs. Still normal, I think some of you are forgetting that thin women exist and those aren't normal either, this is in the normal range and far from fat.
If she'd put just a LITTLE more work on her midsection I'd def smash, but unfortunately her stomach looks like mine minus the hair so I'd pass

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

Ok, good breasts but a 4/10 overall. Especially for
the chubby face.

Is this a publicly visible photo from social media? Or maybe a private photo?

frankwhite

My Regimen
Reaction score
Feeling sorry for all the young bucks on this forum if the girl in the pic is the "new normal." Fifteen years ago this girl would just be considered out of shape.

And I disagree with the Marilyn Monroe comparison. Marilyn had more fat and was all around "softer" than most actresses and models today, but she still had a thin waist and flat stomach. Also, Marilyn didn't have a beer gut or bingo wings. Proportions were very different.

As someone else mentioned, the only reason the girl in the pic doesn't look like a train wreck is because she is 19. She appears to not be very fit. A woman can't carry that much fat into adulthood without starting to look like a dude unless she spends some time in the gym.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
That doesn't sound so bad. What's holding you back?
I just cant put that mask of confidence and success on nor pretend that Im someone who Im not.

I have a very good job for my age, but I dont want to brag about nor care.

I know everything is kind of futile because we will cease to exist at some point. My existential concerns where always there but have been magnified by depression. Women want status ambition money and confidence I just don't care.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just cant put that mask of confidence and success on nor pretend that Im someone who Im not.

I have a very good job for my age, but I dont want to brag about nor care.

I know everything is kind of futile because we will cease to exist at some point. My existential concerns where always there but have been magnified by depression. Women want status ambition money and confidence I just don't care.

The fact that it's all meaningless comforts me and even gives me confidence.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a random question.

Anyway, I prefer looking at ladies rather than dudes. That said, I get off on seeing the pleasure on a woman's face, and most girls doing lesbian p*rn are not actually lesbian, and it comes across that they are not really enjoying the scene. So it's back to hetero p*rn for me. 21naturals is a great site. I have been planning a membership. I think you can get a years membership for like 70 euros.

It's not about me projecting onto a dick, it's about me witnessing the woman's enjoyment. The random smile, the uncontrolled facial contortion.

yeah i dont like looking at men, just their dick. but not in a gay way

have you watched any man on man p**rn?