Be Honest - Is All That 'red Pill' 'mgtow' Etc Etc - True Or Not?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've watched a lot of videos and read things online about the mentality of westernised women in realtionships.
How they try to form relationships with men of high status/looks/money etc and will monkey branch / move on to the next guy if he is of higher value etc

Is all this kind of stuff true or not?
It kind of makes me feel depressed.
I don't think i'd ever want a serious relationship with a westernised women.

Is it true? be honest?

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
You should take it all with a pinch of salt. This kind of attitude can make you very cynical which is dangerous. I would suggest being open-minded. If you accept that red pill view as your world view, think about what that does for your own sense of health. It's a very negative way of viewing the world. I don't think its ultimately good for your health.

No two women are the same. Culture can explain behavior to an extent but only to an extent. There is not a neat, one size fits all categorization that you can fit 'western' women into. American girls are probably pretty messed up though.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is certainly looking at reality through a certain lense, but there is some truth to it.

Women will often leave you, if you get into a crisis or lose your mojo, but maybe the same can be said about men, even though to a lesser extent thanks to their protective instincts.

Nextjohns

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes there's a lot of truth to it. Going back in history, men created monogamy to give each male a female instead of the top tier males getting the lot. What we see today is a reverse of that. Women are choosing the top 5% of males, and leaving huge chunks of the male demographic out. The only advice I can give is to keep self improving, as you only need 1 female to like you to 'win.'

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
It's not completely true in my experience. The best women care primarily about a man's hair and height. They could not care less about his money, status etc. They won't move on to the next guy as long as he handles things well enough. These women - exactly the ones who do not care about money and status - would feel uncomfortable even considering dating a second guy while already dating a first. She'd completely break it off with the first guy before even meeting with the second in a romantic context. But the way to win her over is 100% in your hair.

Panda89

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd say get off the internet and go out there to see for yourself. meet people and find out what they value in life. the internet simplify things and is awful at telling us about something as complicated as individual values and needs

When it comes to finding someone, the reality is cruel but it's fair. Attractive people and people with traits that are valued deeply in their culture ARE going to have more options. if you are a 6'2 wealthy young guy with a Harvard degree that looks like a model in the US, would it be fair for girls to sh*t on you for only wanting to be with educated, attractive young girls? Would it be fair for them to call you shallow for overlooking other nice, genuine smart girls and not giving them a chance?

when I hear someone blames their failures with girls on other people not having the correct value, I picture self-proclaimed nice guys scrolling through instagram and hating on IG models that go on frequent vacations with their rich "Chad" bf's

if you value what you want and who you are more than you value finding out what girls want, you would be much more interesting as a person. There isn't a code to crack when it comes to finding someone. find your passion. how can someone want to look up to you and learn more about you when you never took the time on yourself?

However.. if you want to have hook ups and play around with the ladies, you have to first admit you just want something quick and meaningless from them. If that is the case then it is only fair they ask something quick and meaningless from you too.. usually your money and other material things.

the type of fish you catch depends on what type of pond you decide to go fishing at.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I'd say get off the internet and go out there to see for yourself. meet people and find out what they value in life. the internet simplify things and is awful at telling us about something as complicated as individual values and needs

When it comes to finding someone, the reality is cruel but it's fair. Attractive people and people with traits that are valued deeply in their culture ARE going to have more options. if you are a 6'2 wealthy young guy with a Harvard degree that looks like a model in the US, would it be fair for girls to sh*t on you for only wanting to be with educated, attractive young girls? Would it be fair for them to call you shallow for overlooking other nice, genuine smart girls and not giving them a chance?

when I hear someone blames their failures with girls on other people not having the correct value, I picture self-proclaimed nice guys scrolling through instagram and hating on IG models that go on frequent vacations with their rich "Chad" bf's

if you value what you want and who you are more than you value finding out what girls want, you would be much more interesting as a person. There isn't a code to crack when it comes to finding someone. find your passion. how can someone want to look up to you and learn more about you when you never took the time on yourself?

However.. if you want to have hook ups and play around with the ladies, you have to first admit you just want something quick and meaningless from them. If that is the case then it is only fair they ask something quick and meaningless from you too.. usually your money and other material things.

the type of fish you catch depends on what type of pond you decide to go fishing at.

Please explain how to convert money into a quick and meaningless hook up. As far as I have experienced, it comes down only to your looks. A bald guy will have a chance to do that one in every 20 dates he goes on. A NW1 could probably do it one every 4 dates. But in those dates, the woman will happily pay her way and be down for the hook up. Where does money even come into it...?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
But the way to win her over is 100% in your hair
Let us agree to disagree.
You don’t have to look at Jude Law to reckon that good hair doesn’t equal good looks and below average hair doesn’t equal bad looks.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Let us agree to disagree.
You don’t have to look at Jude Law to reckon that good hair doesn’t equal good looks and below average hair doesn’t equal bad looks.

Jude Law has always had good hair. Off of the internet and forums like these, it's considered an excellent head of hair.

INT

Reaction score
It's not completely true in my experience. The best women care primarily about a man's hair and height. They could not care less about his money, status etc. They won't move on to the next guy as long as he handles things well enough. These women - exactly the ones who do not care about money and status - would feel uncomfortable even considering dating a second guy while already dating a first. She'd completely break it off with the first guy before even meeting with the second in a romantic context. But the way to win her over is 100% in your hair.

You should go outside more often.

INT

Reaction score
My experiences are based on my observations (that I make by looking at couples outside) and the dates that I have been on (over 40). How would going outside more help me?

So explain to me what exact proof do you have that the combination of hair and height determine 100% of your attractiveness for all women.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is mostly men that leave their family for a yunger girl in western society (after marriage)
Before marriage a western girl is more likely to leave a man than the other way round. But that is fair I tink because every thing before marriage is just like a test ride. If you don t like it you can bring it back with no hard feelings.

Many men on this forum seem to see women as some kind of source of evil... But when you talk to the beautyful gender they are often quite nice ;).

And in my case loosing my hair has not changed anything how girls treat me on dates.

They hated me even when i had hair :D :D haha

INT

Reaction score
Many men on this forum seem to see women as some kind of source of evil... But when you talk to the beautyful gender they are often quite nice ;).

And there is the problem with a lot of those frustrated guys. They spend more time talking with their fellow frustrated young men than actually talking with women.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
So explain to me what exact proof do you have that the combination of hair and height determine 100% of your attractiveness for all women.

I don't have exact proof. This is not an exact science and everybody has their own point of view. I have my own point of view and it's this. But I am a good example. Around 90% of my dates have not gone well. I show up with less hair density than advertised on my photos. My photos were taken in deceptive lighting to make my hair look better. Additionally, people look at my photos with a buzzed head and a built physique, and expect me to be 6'0" or more. I've been told this numerous times. Of course, I'm not close to that height at all.

Moreover, if you look at the guys doing well with women and compare them to yourself, you will find that they don't necessarily have that much going for them. They have a good head of hair and they might be a little taller than you. They typically won't be in much better shape, won't be considered much more intelligent, won't be a top earner etc. etc. But the hair is enough. That's how it has been for me. So if it's not hair and height, what could it possibly be?

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have exact proof. This is not an exact science and everybody has their own point of view. I have my own point of view and it's this. But I am a good example. Around 90% of my dates have not gone well. I show up with less hair density than advertised on my photos. My photos were taken in deceptive lighting to make my hair look better. Additionally, people look at my photos with a buzzed head and a built physique, and expect me to be 6'0" or more. I've been told this numerous times. Of course, I'm not close to that height at all.

Moreover, if you look at the guys doing well with women and compare them to yourself, you will find that they don't necessarily have that much going for them. They have a good head of hair and they might be a little taller than you. They typically won't be in much better shape, won't be considered much more intelligent, won't be a top earner etc. etc. But the hair is enough. That's how it has been for me. So if it's not hair and height, what could it possibly be?

I have quite a good success rate with dates even so I am a Norwood 3 with difuse thinning on the whole Norwood 7 with just 25 :(
I am 6''3 and spend 1.5 hours in the gym each day. I am making my phd in engeneering. And my face is 90% nose. So I am successfull tall athletic but kind of ogre looking. I never used an online dating service. I meet my dates in the real world so on the date they are expecting the package they get delivered. That they want to go out with me shows there are some beautyfull girls that are not so much interested in the looks but I guess in confidence. I mean we aren t called the beautyfull gender for a reason. A man needs to be strong and smart and not handsome!!!

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I have quite a good success rate with dates even so I am a Norwood 3 with difuse thinning on the whole Norwood 7 with just 25 :(
I am 6''3 and spend 1.5 hours in the gym each day. I am making my phd in engeneering. And my face is 90% nose. So I am successfull tall athletic but kind of ogre looking. I never used an online dating service. I meet my dates in the real world so on the date they are expecting the package they get delivered. That they want to go out with me shows there are some beautyfull girls that are not so much interested in the looks but I guess in confidence. I mean we aren t called the beautyfull gender for a reason. A man needs to be strong and smart and not handsome!!!

At 6'3" you shouldn't have any trouble. Do you have a hairline still or is it so diffuse that it is an infinite forehead?

Anyway, what I really want to know is how did you meet these women? Did you do the traditional street approaches?

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At 6'3" you shouldn't have any trouble. Do you have a hairline still or is it so diffuse that it is an infinite forehead?

Anyway, what I really want to know is how did you meet these women? Did you do the traditional street approaches?
I have a Norwood 3 hairline. And you can t realy call it a hairline it is more a point where some hair start frwoing.

They are mostly friends of friends. When a friend invites me to a party there are a lot of interesting girls around normally.

Panda89

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please explain how to convert money into a quick and meaningless hook up. As far as I have experienced, it comes down only to your looks. A bald guy will have a chance to do that one in every 20 dates he goes on. A NW1 could probably do it one every 4 dates. But in those dates, the woman will happily pay her way and be down for the hook up. Where does money even come into it...?
I guess i meant girls that are down for short term commitment and not caring too much about who you are as a person. the money i'm talking about isn't just a nice dinner. did you know a handbag can cost more than 20K USD? do you know some people can pick up and go to Hawaii or Europe for 2 weeks and live in suites? Do you know there are people out there can pay off your car and student loans like someone that picks up the tab at a small dinner?
some girls value financial status more than looks or personality. to each their own.

and honestly... there isn't a formula for this. there are plenty of socially awkward NW1 and confident NW6 guys out there. hair and height aren't everything to everybody.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a Norwood 3 hairline. And you can t realy call it a hairline it is more a point where some hair start frwoing.

They are mostly friends of friends. When a friend invites me to a party there are a lot of interesting girls around normally.
See this is what most guys on "blackpill"/incel sites lack; a healthy social circle.