Be Honest - Is All That 'red Pill' 'mgtow' Etc Etc - True Or Not?

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Falling in Love at the start of relationship is inside unconscious calculation(in girl's mind) of who is better and who is not and giving the better or best guy full marks for being awesome.

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Falling in Love at the start of relationship is inside unconscious calculation(in girl's mind) of who is better and who is not and giving the better or best guy full marks for being awesome.

There is no such thing as love. Get over that.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I've bolded the part that I take umbrage at. Many bald guys simply want to settle down and raise a family. That fits into your framework of doing things that fulfil you. But to do that he needs to get married to a woman who is willing to do the same thing. If you're slick bald, then, in my experience, you won't be able to get any woman to go on more than two dates with you let alone be together with you long term and have a family with you.

Most guys on here don't want to date a certain kind of 'chad' woman. They only want to date the kind of woman who would be into what I described above. That's a woman with good morals and values, a sense of self respect and respect for you. That's quite important for raising a family and I don't think that we should lower the standards any further. Even if we ignore the fact that a slick bald guy can't get any woman to stay with him long term, you should note that it's exactly the kind of woman that I'm describing here that has high standards (due to high self esteem) and has no problem rejecting a slick bald guy for the most trivial reason. So, even if we ignore the fact that a slick bald guy can't get anything long term romantically with a woman, the kind of women that would be willing to be with him are the ones that wouldn't be good for raising a family together. Therefore, the bald guy can't have a fulfilling life if he wants to settle down and have a family. So the bolded part of your post, while optimistic, is nonsense, in my opinion.

While shopping for clothes,I have seen many women actively taking efforts to help their husband to look better by buying attractive clothes despite being in age of 30 to 35.
This shows how important attraction is for them.

Personality is required for making friendship.
Attraction is required for making marriage.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
men peak at age 15, nobody will admit it.
face it if you look at who women ogle the most it is teenage boys

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
men peak at age 15, nobody will admit it.
face it if you look at who women ogle the most it is teenage boys

You're joking, right? Below is a 15 year old.

58d17b7a832b8.image.jpg

I agree that women tend to oggle over "boyish" faces, as in those with young but well-developed faces with youthful skin, but facial structure doesn't peak until 18 to 20. From thereon, yes, due to the declining nature of skin, I'd agree.

Last edited:

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
nope. boys 15-18.

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
nope. boys 15-18.

Are you blind? Check again. 18-20, and then you're about right. Essentially, at the very end of puberty and before aging really starts to kick in.

Last edited:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
According to a study derrived from dating apps men are at their peak attractiveness level at age 36, I reckon that’s men with hair, but still.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
In my country man,man after 32 is nearly an expired item for the matrimonial purpose. :p

Where you at? You know in the West people marry later or just keep dating without marriage.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Where you at? You know in the West people marry later or just keep dating without marriage.

Its because there are many who are willing to do that.
Here,most of the good quality girls are out of market between 23 to 27.
How will you expect a 23 to 25 year old to love/date/marry a 35 year old man?

Age difference between 3 to 5 years is okay.
But beyond 10 years is insane for many.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Sigh. I suppose it's just semantics then. Still, the true concept of actual love seems nonexistent.

True love according to me is between couple who are close to each other for long time and know each other completely.
E.g:When a girl know every good and negative point of her men still she has feeling for him and vice versa.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its because there are many who are willing to do that.
Here,most of the good quality girls are out of market between 23 to 27.
How will you expect a 23 to 25 year old to love/date/marry a 35 year old man?

Age difference between 3 to 5 years is okay.
But beyond 10 years is insane for many.

I've seen it on a few occasions. None of them ever married but I know a girl who dated a guy 18 years older than her for two years.

I know similar-ish situations as well.

It's weird as f*** to me, but I've seen it on a number of occasions.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I've seen it on a few occasions. None of them ever married but I know a girl who dated a guy 18 years older than her for two years.

I know similar-ish situations as well.

It's weird as f*** to me, but I've seen it on a number of occasions.

There is possibility..lucky Guy.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
While shopping for clothes,I have seen many women actively taking efforts to help their husband to look better by buying attractive clothes despite being in age of 30 to 35.
This shows how important attraction is for them.

Attraction is required for making marriage.

Personality+Money is required for making marriage.
Money+Looks is required for sex

Anyway many of those women in their mid's are forcing their guys to dress better out of shame from the public and their friends than anything else. They think their guys are becoming losers and not taking steps to stay in the "now". Its the attraction of society and freinds/family their worried about more than their SO's.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Personality+Money is required for making marriage.
Money+Looks is required for sex

Anyway many of those women in their mid's are forcing their guys to dress better out of shame from the public and their friends than anything else. They think their guys are becoming losers and not taking steps to stay in the "now". Its the attraction of society and freinds/family their worried about more than their SO's.

I do not like such superficial things.

It's better to be with simple girl than those who want their husband to look handsome even after marriage.