Be Honest - Is All That 'red Pill' 'mgtow' Etc Etc - True Or Not?

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I don't have exact proof. This is not an exact science and everybody has their own point of view. I have my own point of view and it's this. But I am a good example. Around 90% of my dates have not gone well. I show up with less hair density than advertised on my photos. My photos were taken in deceptive lighting to make my hair look better. Additionally, people look at my photos with a buzzed head and a built physique, and expect me to be 6'0" or more. I've been told this numerous times. Of course, I'm not close to that height at all.

Moreover, if you look at the guys doing well with women and compare them to yourself, you will find that they don't necessarily have that much going for them. They have a good head of hair and they might be a little taller than you. They typically won't be in much better shape, won't be considered much more intelligent, won't be a top earner etc. etc. But the hair is enough. That's how it has been for me. So if it's not hair and height, what could it possibly be?

What is the height of girls have you dated/liked/loved?

If you are 5 feet 8 inch,ignore 5 feet 5 inch and above height girls.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've watched a lot of videos and read things online about the mentality of westernised women in realtionships.
How they try to form relationships with men of high status/looks/money etc and will monkey branch / move on to the next guy if he is of higher value etc

Is all this kind of stuff true or not?
It kind of makes me feel depressed.
I don't think i'd ever want a serious relationship with a westernised women.

Is it true? be honest?
Women are a lot more like men than anybody wants to admit. They want to f*** hot guys just like guys want to f*** hot girls and that's about it. Less scrupulous people of either gender will try to weasel around and take advantage of others if they can get away with it. Men do it and hopefully to no one's surprise, women do it too

Western culture does generally involve lower behavioral standards than stricter traditionalist cultures

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The red pill and MGTOW are very true, by their very nature. It boils down to "women are just as awful as men are, though usually in more subtle ways." In terms of accepting the red pill, you don't have to do it all at once. It will probably make you lose your mind if you try to swallow it all in a day. It's pretty much about accepting reality as it is, and then trying to game it to give yourself a better chance in it. Red-pillers will tell you the following harsh truths blue-pillers will try to blow off with "just be you, personality above all":

-Most men are ugly. Women will consider any advances you make to them as sexual harassment. If, however, you aren't one of those in the vast majority, it's "cute."

-If you're ugly, but you have a shitload of money, she may reconsider you, for the vast amount of utility you give to her to waste your money on stupid sh*t and completely milk you while she looks around to cheat behind your back and f*** "Chad." If you marry, and ask for divorce, she just took a fuckload of your money.

-If you're ugly and poor, no woman will ever touch you, ever.

-A lot of "attractive" women are actually ugly when the make-up comes off. They, however, act like they're as pretty as their make-up makes them to be, rather than their actual physical attractiveness. Thus, they greatly deceive and lie to you, as well as to themselves.

-Men are expected to be responsible for literally everything, even irresponsible behavior from women.

-Men and women both drastically overrate their own appearances; the dumber and uglier they are, the greater they do it.

-Men can be accused of anything and be assumed guilty; women, on the other hand, "do no wrong."

So, what practical things can you do?:
-Get plastic surgery
-Be decently economically well off
-Use "make-up remover" apps when looking over someone's dating profile online.
-Stop calling yourself "handsome."
-Don't date a woman that is politically left-wing, especially a millenial.
-Fix your own life; stop caring so much about women.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a quite balanced view, but I have to say it's largely true.

One factor is that men have to culturally catch up and just grow up basically (clean your room lol).

Most girls don't put up anymore with guys that spend their life playing FIFA, but on the other hand also don't accept balding, ugly ect guys.

That leads to a huge run on the very few guys who have it all, developed personality, looks, job, nice flat, interesting life, travel, sense of fashion, humour.
And those guys generally don't complain but also don't settle and just f*** everyone. I have a bunch of friends in this category.

Which leads again to some delusion on the girls side of who they can catch and a lot of unhappiness because they never find someone who wants to settle.

I might belong to the group as well, but I'm 5,8 (174) and once I'm bald it's over so I focus on other aspects of my life and avoid dating.

According to the dating stories of my female friends, 80% of the guys just don't have their sh*t together at all. It's funny to listen to.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
However it's no blackpill, especially over 25 you can compensate a lot with your status, character ect because of this.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are no pills. There are two categories of men: those who are free and those who aren’t.

Watch fight club. Fight club is all about freedom from stereotypes, it has nothing to do with underground fights, soap and credit card companies.

I’m not free btw. Neither are you.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've watched a lot of videos and read things online about the mentality of westernised women in realtionships.
How they try to form relationships with men of high status/looks/money etc and will monkey branch / move on to the next guy if he is of higher value etc

Is all this kind of stuff true or not?
It kind of makes me feel depressed.
I don't think i'd ever want a serious relationship with a westernised women.

Is it true? be honest?
It's true to an extent (like most things), but is blown out of proportion (again, like most things). I legitimately don't know of any guy in real life who's married but isn't either good looking or rich.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am really getting pissed off at women. Yeah I get that you don’t wanna f*** me, but do you have to treat me like a third rate citizen because of my hairloss? I ain’t no f*****g Pariah because I lack some follicles, you chubby c***.

I NEVER did that to ugly people myself, if anything I treated them with an additional amount of respect because they presumably have hard lifes, but where did that get me? Absolutely nowhere, karma aint a b**ch it’s a sh*t.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

Chubby is something different than being ugly. One of them you can control, the other you can’t. That being said I like chubby women. It’s just mind boggling how they complain about not being model material due to their own lack of discipline, blaming the society for having standards while constantly discarding men for things that are completely outside of their control. And not only discarding them as a romantic partner but treating them like sh*t.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being chubby is not something everyone can control.

Yep, guys never do this.

Basic physics, lower energy intake vs higher energy output. It is more under your control than anything else that contributes to your looks by a f*****g mile. There is a reason hunter gatherers in Africa don’t look like middle aged western women.

The treating them like sh*t part I have yet to witness, either way it is wrong.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Heinrich Harrer
I am good, a girlfriend doesn’t change how I am treated by society. Not everyone derives his self gratification from the infrequent ability to score.
Also stop flirting on the internet, people are not always who you think they are and it’s quite sad to see.