Bayer Prolactin Receptor Antibody For Male And Female Pattern Hair Loss

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
They Said they will Start multiclinical trials in Europe North America and Australia in 2021/Summer But they didnt do it. It is hard to come over that
They can't control how long regularity agencies take to approve their trials. Summer only just ended so they aren't delayed by more than what should be expected

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hopefully the trials will show no drug interactions with min and finasteride. Using this injection in combination with those other treatments will be over powered

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hopefully the trials will show no drug interactions with min and finasteride. Using this injection in combination with those other treatments will be over powered
Since when there is over power with saving your hair. As long as you dont go Trans mode do what ever you can

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Usually in these clinical trials they require the patients to cease any other hairloss treatments (ie. finasteride or minoxidil) at least 6 months prior to starting. So you probably won't have info on how it works in combination for a long time. But I suspect it'll be great since it works via a different pathway to existing treatments.

Otrebor

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are there any studies that link prolactin with the wnt pathway? I mean in "the direction we would like"

the only studies I have found seem to link the increase in prolactin to the increase in the wnt signal (and this would presumably go against what is seen from treatment with the antibody)

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone mentioned that the Discord guys were unable to procure BAY because the labs quoted a price in the millions to manufacture it. Does that mean that the manufacture of this thing is so expensive that there's no chance of seeing it on Kane or Ali or some other online seller (at least not at an affordable price) any time in the future and the only place that will be selling it is Bayer/Hope?

Have any of the popular Youtubers aside from Kevin Mann done videos on BAY and the prolactin angle generally? Are the Tressless crowd aware of it, is it talked about there?

Numerous_Bet_3027

My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone mentioned that the Discord guys were unable to procure BAY because the labs quoted a price in the millions to manufacture it. Does that mean that the manufacture of this thing is so expensive that there's no chance of seeing it on Kane or Ali or some other online seller (at least not at an affordable price) any time in the future and the only place that will be selling it is Bayer/Hope?

Have any of the popular Youtubers aside from Kevin Mann done videos on BAY and the prolactin angle generally? Are the Tressless crowd aware of it, is it talked about there?
I doubt you will see it on Kane or Ali anytime soon due to the high costs and the shipping is also not that easy.

The Chinese blogger James Allen talked about it, except him people are clueless what‘s coming.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It's a monoclonal antibody, it's not just a matter of "store in a cool dark place". They denature very readily unless kept chilled and stable. Wouldn't trust a bunch of fuckwits like Kane with supplying something like this even if they tried.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ppl used SMI 6 which spouse to be the same , barely ppl got result from it

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t can you just shut your dumb f*****g mouth
People are just now receiving their SMI

Wait 6 months before drawing any conclusions
Ppl already use it for a few weeks now the oldest user is from august so for now its should show some results if its works.

and from all the GB only like 3 ppl report results by now which probbly say somthing.
And only 1 got somthing visible and then start to shed and lost it.
I dont think SMI is good as Bayer. So i still have hope for HM-115.