Bayer Prolactin Receptor Antibody For Male And Female Pattern Hair Loss

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
“O MNX, O+T dutasteride, 40mg estriol, erlotinib, microneedling monthly, RU58841, SAG, WAY-316606, PGE2, Eplerenone, Epitalon, Rapamycin, CHIR99021, bisindolylmaleimide, SW033291, Dinoprost, TB-500, BPC-157, Thymalin, Many supplements”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA man you are a desperate old balding f*** !
Hey friend

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
“O MNX, O+T dutasteride, 40mg estriol, erlotinib, microneedling monthly, RU58841, SAG, WAY-316606, PGE2, Eplerenone, Epitalon, Rapamycin, CHIR99021, bisindolylmaleimide, SW033291, Dinoprost, TB-500, BPC-157, Thymalin, Many supplements”

Just report all these kind of trolling posts of which we've had a deluge recently. Hopefully that will lead to a ban.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

macaques responded to RU with 104% increase and to finasteride with 88% increase, both far superior to how humans respond to those drugs. if they monkeys had regrowth, that is nice and well and humans might get some but i advice people to tame their expectations and macaques tend to be better responders..

% changes are pointless measurements here. If you have 1 hair then get a 105% increase you have just over 2 hairs. There are finasteride responders who double their hair whilst almost already fullheads dont.
The true thing to note in the HMI trials is that the monkeys received an increase of hair of between 50-220 hairs per cm^2 .

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
mmexport1630326630242-png.png

A reminder of why we are waiting for this antibody.

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"can't answer medically because there is no research on this sh** because they only happen to women and there is no time to study them because all resources need to be funnelled into researching ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION. THERE IS BARELY ANY RESEARCH ON ENDOMETRIOSIS WHICH OVER 10 percent of women have. ALL FUNDING SEEMS TO GO TO D**K EMERGENCIES."

amy schumer is such a low life. to be so debile and think any non neglegible amount of money is going into ED research when all there is are drugs found by accident and penis pumps is beyond anything. really glad hopemed research was too late for her tbh

but the "no research because this only affects women was striking bc i know it the other way around. there is this common feminist believe in medical science that all research or most of it is catered towards men.

makes sense for hopemed to develop this though is actually 10% of women have it and the only option is surgery. but then again amy schumer is a living body full of actual trash so cant take anything she says at face value

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
am i the only one who finds it strange that AA seems to have quitr a secondary importance to them? in most papers of the mat3 anti body it is not even mentioned.
but many other conditions are such as prostate cancer, prostate hyperplasia etc. i think that is whx they got that much funding, to explore those routes, not necessarily because of AA and i would not be suprised if that is their least priority rn

abstract

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
am i the only one who finds it strange that AA seems to have quitr a secondary importance to them? in most papers of the mat3 anti body it is not even mentioned.
but many other conditions are such as prostate cancer, prostate hyperplasia etc. i think that is whx they got that much funding, to explore those routes, not necessarily because of AA and i would not be suprised if that is their least priority rn

abstract
No, their patent mostly talks about Androgenetic Alopecia, and that's the only NHP testing they did. In interviews the founder talks 99% about Androgenetic Alopecia, and even said that's the reason they wanted the drug. Their primary focus is male pattern baldness

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats insane i wonder how many shots is required to go to this results.
Btw you can see that there areas of regrowth werent slick bald but with thin hair meaning its no really the “cure as we expected..
if that translates to humans its better than the cure i personally expected to ever happen. there must be some insane regenerative abilities involved there as its not just about arresting prolactin signaling, there must be restoration of previously dead or almost dead dermal papillas. we know this is possible with estrogen but its strange that this happened to the monkeys while they were still sndrogenic i suppose? and why is there no further minaturization upon cessation? there must be some permanent molecular changes to those cells that makes them less susceptible to dht?

they also famously said fully bald areas responded the best so this is pretty good for people who are far gone-again if it translates

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats insane i wonder how many shots is required to go to this results.
Btw you can see that there areas of regrowth werent slick bald but with thin hair meaning its no really the “cure as we expected..
I already told you guys not to expect it to reverse slick bald areas. We can very effectively create vellus hair with follica's protocol, making the combination a total solution

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 170391
A reminder of why we are waiting for this antibody.
Damn that monkey is probably getting laid so much now

-specter-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would like this therapy to come out soon so that we can get a clear idea of the potential

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, their patent mostly talks about Androgenetic Alopecia, and that's the only NHP testing they did. In interviews the founder talks 99% about Androgenetic Alopecia, and even said that's the reason they wanted the drug. Their primary focus is male pattern baldness
where did he say that?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
where did he say that?
She. It was in Chinese media. I don't have the link. She basically said they founded HMI because of the hair growth in macaques. The other indications for the drug are just a bonus.

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
She. It was in Chinese media. I don't have the link. She basically said they founded HMI because of the hair growth in macaques. The other indications for the drug are just a bonus.
one part of me says this is amazing the other part remembers that its almost a natural law that hair loss research never pans out lol.. also why start with the endo trial first then?

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I already told you guys not to expect it to reverse slick bald areas. We can very effectively create vellus hair with follica's protocol, making the combination a total solution
The question is can it take those vellus hairs and make them terminal, or will it be more like finasteride where you can save some hairs that are not below a certain miniaturization threshold. If not, add this to the list of thing's that will mostly help the next generation.

The impressive part to me is how long the results lasted though. It seems like the quicker we get on this, the more likely we will never have to deal with hairloss progression.

Last edited:

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The question is can it take those vellus hairs and make them terminal, or will it be more like finasteride where you can save some hairs that are not below a certain miniaturization threshold. If not, add this to the list of thing's that will mostly help the next generation.
i thibk the study answers that?

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
i thibk the study answers that?
Yes on monkeys. Doesn't mean it translates 1:1. I also swear that these monkey's dont go "bald" like humans do, so when the study references bald areas it means areas with a density under a certain number.