Bayer Prolactin Receptor Antibody For Male And Female Pattern Hair Loss

lostandfind

Reaction score
Did anyone post this before?The upper one is male monkey and the below one is female.

Attachments

• mmexport1630326630242.png
    mmexport1630326630242.png
    572.8 KB · Views: 582

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did anyone post this before?The upper one is male monkey and the below one is female.
Nice find. Is there anything else there? If I am seeing this right it does look these monkeys were basically cured in 6 months, and probably would be totally cured in a year. The trichoscope appears to show regression six months after treatment is discontinued, but no further regression until after the two year mark. By year 4 there appears to be more regression. The picture after 28 weeks of treatment appears to show a nearly full head of hair. If they kept on treatment long enough for it to grow out then they may well be fully cured. These pictures indicate to me that HMI-115 turns every tiny vellus hair into a thick, terminal hair. These pictures represent the best-case scenario anticipated from analyzing the data. This is phenomenal!

Bread24

Reaction score
Hey, short question: Why are those monkeys so important to us? i mean, those are monkeys.. Is their hairloss caused by similar things as in humans? DHT?

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now im more excited then ever.
Who ever thought that SMI works... now know how its really works when its the real deal..

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, short question: Why are those monkeys so important to us? i mean, those are monkeys.. Is their hairloss caused by similar things as in humans? DHT?
They're primates like us with androgenetic alopecia. What works on them works on us

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now im more excited then ever.
Who ever thought that SMI works... now know how its really works when its the real deal..
Notice that the results at 3 months weren't all that visible. I don't think anyone has used SMI for even 3 months straight, let alone 6. We already know that SMI is weaker to begin with so results should take longer than Bayer. People are too impatient.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Notice that the results at 3 months weren't all that visible. I don't think anyone has used SMI for even 3 months straight, let alone 6. We already know that SMI is weaker to begin with so results should take longer than Bayer. People are too impatient.
Btw we still dont know if the pics are legit from the bayer trails

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw we still dont know if the pics are legit from the bayer trails
Do you think Rui-Ping Xiao took pictures of different monkeys to make it look like it works when it doesn't, and then purchased the rights to distribute it from Bayer? That doesn't sound like a smart thing to do. If you were conducting a trial for Bayer and you saw the drug was working and wanted to purchase the rights to it, the smart thing to do would be to make it look less effective than it is to get a good deal.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think Rui-Ping Xiao took pictures of different monkeys to make it look like it works when it doesn't, and then purchased the rights to distribute it from Bayer? That doesn't sound like a smart thing to do. If you were conducting a trial for Bayer and you saw the drug was working and wanted to purchase the rights to it, the smart thing to do would be to make it look less effective than it is to get a good deal.
Idk bro , i dont think its that deep , if its from Bayer trails it would be confirmed by their website or somthing ...