Bayer Prolactin Receptor Antibody For Male And Female Pattern Hair Loss

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand where you are coming from, but the claims that you make are just conjecture. We simply don't want to flood the server, there is nothing more to it. Btw, what is it exactly that you think isn't legit? SMI itself? Or that someone makes profit?

@LouisSarkozy why the f*** would you like his post? You are in the discord yourself....
i just like the guy persistance at trying to prove you're selling anything

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really dont know if smi is legit (it might be). What I do know is that these guys are:
1-trying to earn some bucks from forum users.
2- lying about results being on par with hrt (mtf) therapies like estrogen or similar compounds.
3-trying to sell a custom vehicle which is probably not necessary just like swisstemples did 5 years ago.
Have fun getting scammed.
If you don't know if SMI is legit, how do you know they are lying about the results? Seriously, just f*** off, please. You are setting the forum back. You will learn more if you just lurk and read, instead of posting with no knowledge; your wrong opinions are literally not needed. I'm putting you on ignore now. Everyone else, please ignore this dude otherwise he will shoo away all the legit posters.

Jackshtbro

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really dont know if smi is legit (it might be). What I do know is that these guys are:
1-trying to earn some bucks from forum users.
2- lying about results being on par with hrt (mtf) therapies like estrogen or similar compounds.
3-trying to sell a custom vehicle which is probably not necessary just like swisstemples did 5 years ago.
Have fun getting scammed.
No one is selling a custom vehicle lol, we only said certain vehicles work better than others that's all. It's all basic stuff you can buy anywhere

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you don't know if SMI is legit, how do you know they are lying about the results? Seriously, just f*** off, please. You are setting the forum back. You will learn more if you just lurk and read, instead of posting with no knowledge; your wrong opinions are literally not needed. I'm putting you on ignore now. Everyone else, please ignore this dude otherwise he will shoo away all the legit posters.
Seriously, man, he is a troll. He is saying things he knows are stupid to piss you off and get you to respond to him and he gets his kicks that way. You're being had. Do we seriously need to explain what trolling is?

Maybe I'll make a fake account and come here claiming to believe the Earth is flat just to see how many f*****g idiots I can get to give me arguments for why it's round.

You see that a lot of valuable members have shuttled off to Discord and others are threatening to, do you really think spamming this thread with 10 pages of arguing with an obvious troll that so many people still somehow can't understand is a troll is gonna make intelligent contributors want to come here?

JUST STOP f*****g RESPONDING TO HIM ALREADY, Jesus Christ. This is not so much directed at you, @5minutesbeforemiracle, since you say you've done the right thing (put him on ignore), but others who keep doing it.

I suspect talking sh*t to him might be entertaining for some of you, but you're making the forum unusable and chasing valuable members away, because every time you click on a thread you gotta wade through 2 pages of bullshit.

And, seriously, @Admin, just ban the guy already!

Last edited:

Johnson40

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly most of us should look forward more for SMI-1 ( Assuming it works in the same way in the long run ) to reach the grey market and be available reliably than this, as it will probably be extremely expensive.

Also any reason why we can't rub Cabergoline on our scalp? Is the mode of production of extrapituary prolactin different from regular PRL?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly most of us should look forward more for SMI-1 ( Assuming it works in the same way in the long run ) to reach the grey market and be available reliably than this, as it will probably be extremely expensive.

Also any reason why we can't rub Cabergoline on our scalp? Is the mode of production of extrapituary prolactin different from regular PRL?
There are different promoters for ePRL and it's not even understood yet what they all are. Dopamine only regulates pituitary prolactin.

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

This has been answered a thousand times.

Per the BAY patent, competitive antagonists of the receptor are ineffective in the hair follicle because concentrations of prolactin are too high since it's produced within the hair follicle, and prolactin has a higher binding affinity for the receptor than the antagonists.

The BAY antibody is a non-competitive inhibitor, meaning that it doesn't have to outcompete prolactin for receptor binding. It can bind to the receptor along with prolactin and still silence it.

Therefore caber wouldn't work. I believe it's not sure yet whether SMI-1 will work on the long run.

Johnson40

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This has been answered a thousand times.

Per the BAY patent, competitive antagonists of the receptor are ineffective in the hair follicle because concentrations of prolactin are too high since it's produced within the hair follicle, and prolactin has a higher binding affinity for the receptor than the antagonists.

The BAY antibody is a non-competitive inhibitor, meaning that it doesn't have to outcompete prolactin for receptor binding. It can bind to the receptor along with prolactin and still silence it.

Therefore caber wouldn't work. I believe it's not sure yet whether SMI-1 will work on the long run.
But isn't SMI a competitive antagonist?
Also Cabergoline is a dopamine agonists, i've seen the talk about PRL produced in the hair follicle i was just wondering if the mechanism of production of extrap prl was also mediated by dopamine.

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But isn't SMI a competitive antagonist?
It sure is.

Per the BAY patent:
"competitive PRLR antagonists are not effective in neutralizing local PRL signaling in the hair follicle due to their negative characteristics..."

It seems SMI does not feature these negative characteristics but again, I am not convinced it will work.

About caber, many people have used it in the past and it'd be known if it were working.

Johnson40

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It sure is.

Per the BAY patent:
"competitive PRLR antagonists are not effective in neutralizing local PRL signaling in the hair follicle due to their negative characteristics..."

It seems SMI does not feature these negative characteristics but again, I am not convinced it will work.

About caber, many people have used it in the past and it'd be known if it were working.
I know, my question was a way to ask about extrapituary prolactin specifity.

But going by testimonials and picture it seems to work, to a degree at the very least.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
It sure is.

Per the BAY patent:

SMI is effective in neutralizing local PRL signaling in murine breast tissue at least

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
SMI is effective in neutralizing local PRL signaling in murine breast tissue at least
Hey Pegasus, how are your gains? Can you share some feedback from discord group - how are others doing on SMI? Pics would be lovely.

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Pegasus, how are your gains? Can you share some feedback from discord group - how are others doing on SMI? Pics would be lovely.

For now, nothing more conclusive than the pictures that were already shared on the Discord.

I think we will need to wait another 2-3 months at least to assess. Most likely even longer if you factor in the fact that people plan to substantially increase their daily intake once the second group buy is dispatched (ETA: 1 month).