Bayer Prolactin Receptor Antibody For Male And Female Pattern Hair Loss

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Then the guy who wrote it was clearly wrong. In science you have to be precise buddy.
Anyway, this is more than 10 years away from hitting the market. Good luck reading this meme "studies".
Hitting FDA approval yes, but it will reach chinese suppliers earlier ;) always happens

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JFL at buying this to kane or a wuhan lab.
You are obvious not bald enough or don't care enough about your baldness.

Lot of people on this forum are way past being concerned about psychical health (and yes its fckd up but they cant help themself). Mental health of being bald weighs more...

I would def order from Wuhan

Zon Ama

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am nw0 now, but i had diffuse thinning all over my head. Hair gains+dermapen+iodine+finas microdose solved my problem.
We just need a more potent cb, not this meme drugs.
Why are you on this forum if you are NW0? Would be really cool if you could stop spamming this topic ;-)

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am nw0 now, but i had diffuse thinning all over my head. Hair gains+dermapen+iodine+finas microdose solved my problem.
We just need a more potent cb, not this meme drugs.
I tried duta, cb, ru, way more potent sh*t. All didnt work. New angle would be nice

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh it wouldn't really matter. No one is going to tackle this angle better or faster than BAY so ultimately wont make a big difference to us.
It's a little premature to say that before we've seen any human studies.
Why are you on this forum if you are NW0? Would be really cool if you could stop spamming this topic ;-)
He's gonna stop when people stop responding to him.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a little premature to say that before we've seen any human studies.

He's gonna stop when people stop responding to him.
It's not premature to say that because BAY is going to known down 100% of the receptor. If it doesn't work, the PRLR route is dead.

DuncanOP

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,
I read this thread and didn't find anyone asking (although I find it difficult, maybe I haven't see this question on previously pages, if that's the case, I apologize).

What would the case of a hair transplant patient be like when using this drug? Would vellus hair re-growth be blocked by the new follicles inserted into the bald area? (Maybe it is just dumb question, I think the user will have a super dense hair areas, but I'm not sure)

Also, just for curious, would users of capillary prosthesis still benefit from this drug?

Last edited:

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You tried non fda approved cb and ru with probably the wrong vehicle. If it was from kane or a chinese lab it was probably fake. Vehicles are also key. With a more potent cb or side free ru you shouldnt lose more hair. To regrow is another balls game and hair transplants are often required for high norwoods.
Wow you're so experienced and knowledgeable

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not premature to say that because BAY is going to known down 100% of the receptor. If it doesn't work, the PRLR route is dead.
But we don't know for sure yet what the sides are gonna be. Theoretically, I understand they shouldn't be significant, but we don't know yet for sure.

Furthermore, IDK how much we know about the basic science of the effect. Perhaps there's something downstream of the receptor that is having the hair growth effect that could be targeted instead of the receptor and that wouldn't have any potential sides blocking the receptor might.

It would be good to have people studying this.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Then the guy who wrote it was clearly wrong. In science you have to be precise buddy.
Anyway, this is more than 10 years away from hitting the market. Good luck reading this meme "studies".

They're starting phase 2. Not only is this drug amazing for hair regrowth but men in general. PRL is poison. Ofc being so scientifically aquatinted you'd already know that...

DuncanOP

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They're starting phase 2. Not only is this drug amazing for hair regrowth but men in general. PRL is poison. Ofc being so scientifically aquatinted you'd already know that...
@Ollie when you expect it will be released?
I saw pegasus2 expect in 5+ years and trialAcc in 3~4 years

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ollie when you expect it will be released?
I saw pegasus2 expect in 5+ years and trialAcc in 3~4 years
Assuming they finish global phase 2 early/mid 2022 and start phase 3 late 2022 ending in late 2023. I don't see why it wouldn't be released in 2024 or at least 2025 assuming all goes well.

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The big downside I assume is gonna be the cost. I hope monoclonal antibodies become cheaper to produce as time goes on. Genome sequencing used to cost well over 7 figures and now it costs less than 1k.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
The big downside I assume is gonna be the cost. I hope monoclonal antibodies become cheaper to produce as time goes on. Genome sequencing used to cost well over 7 figures and now it costs less than 1k.
Yes, but we are far, far away . Even the antibodies discover over 10 years ago are extremly expensive nowaday . I mean, is this thing works, and it came with a 1000 usd per month, will be " cheape "

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah this thing is not going to be cheap. That's why you should be hyped on it though, because they clearly think this is going to provide results worthy of a 5 figure price tag, otherwise they wouldn't develop it.

Unlike most drugs/causes, I doubt anyone will be getting this covered by insurance, so it's going to have to deliver transplant worthy results or better to justify the expense. The fact that they are rushing it into development & raising a lot of capital says that they think this will be the case.

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm yeah after doing some more reading, apparently they are so expensive due to the complicated procedure to produce them. Based on that I don't think this will become inexpensive until we can completely automate the process. So for us, lets hope that it is a one and done type of treatment, similar to a hair transplant.

JealDeal

My Regimen
Reaction score
This treatment is really promising indeed but I will cautiously wait for the results of the phase 2. Prolactin may seem not very useful but it still plays a part in the human body and considering what happens with finasteride and 5 ar inhibitors we never know what could happen if the receptor is completely shut down. Hypoprolactinemia is not something very heavy but low prolactin is different than no prolactin. This is definetly the treatment that looks the most effective and the safest yet though.

My best friend had his life completely destroyed by PFS and skin issues due to minoxidil so my main concern now is safety first.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This treatment is really promising indeed but I will cautiously wait for the results of the phase 2. Prolactin may seem not very useful but it still plays a part in the human body and considering what happens with finasteride and 5 ar inhibitors we never know what could happen if the receptor is completely shut down. Hypoprolactinemia is not something very heavy but low prolactin is different than no prolactin. This is definetly the treatment that looks the most effective and the safest yet though.

My best friend had his life completely destroyed by PFS and skin issues due to minoxidil so my main concern now is safety first.

Shouldn't wee see the potential side effects of HMI-115 at our SMI testing group? @pegasus2 you havent noticed any side effect with the addtional prolactin treatment - right?!