Bayer Prolactin Receptor Antibody For Male And Female Pattern Hair Loss

JealDeal

My Regimen
Reaction score
What skin issues did he have from minoxidil? And hope he gets better, he should check out HCG and proviron.
His face skin is very wrinkly and saggy despite the fact he is 24. The collagen in his face seems completely depleted. People usually think he is forty or fifty.
He used finasteride for 4 years and minoxidil for the same amount of time.
He is in touch with very qualified professionals but these treatments do not produce a lot of result.
Btw a study was just published and showed that PFS patients have more than 3500 genes deeply damaged.

JealDeal

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shouldn't wee see the potential side effects of HMI-115 at our SMI testing group? @pegasus2 you havent noticed any side effect with the addtional prolactin treatment - right?!

Indeed we will to some extent. I find the process within the discord group quite obscure. People are not encouraged to speak about side effects but only to fill an anonymous poll so nobody is really aware of anything.
Also most people in the group are following very heavy protocols with finasteride, minoxidil etc and not smi alone. The sample is also quite small so it would be hard to analyze with good accuracy the side effects.
It still is very useful but it’s not worth a real phase 2

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Indeed we will to some extent. I find the process within the discord group quite obscure. People are not encouraged to speak about side effects but only to fill an anonymous poll so nobody is really aware of anything.
Also most people in the group are following very heavy protocols with finasteride, minoxidil etc and not smi alone. The sample is also quite small so it would be hard to analyze with good accuracy the side effects.
It still is very useful but it’s not worth a real phase 2

About PRL receptor antibody

The PRL receptor antibody is a potent monoclonal antibody, blocking the PRL receptor-mediated pathway in a non-competitive manner. The drug product can be administrated subcutaneously. The antibody was well tolerated in a clinical Ph I study (combined single and multiple dosing).

The antibody was effective in stimulating hair growth in aged stump-tailed macaques, nearly doubling the number of terminal hairs after 6 months even in previously fully bald areas and showing a sustainable impact even after 2 years post treatment. Notably, the stump-tail macaque model is considered one of the rare predictive animal models for male and female pattern hair loss in humans. The study is a result of a close collaboration between Bayer scientists and researchers at IMM.

--
question is whether this Phase I was only done in stump-tailed macaques or also in human?
Is it possible to do a Phase I with animals and phase II with humans ?!?!
HopeMedicine will start Phase II soon so if it is necessary to do phase I trial with human then HopeMedicine already has shown that the PRL receptor antibody was well tolerated

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score

About PRL receptor antibody

The PRL receptor antibody is a potent monoclonal antibody, blocking the PRL receptor-mediated pathway in a non-competitive manner. The drug product can be administrated subcutaneously. The antibody was well tolerated in a clinical Ph I study (combined single and multiple dosing).

The antibody was effective in stimulating hair growth in aged stump-tailed macaques, nearly doubling the number of terminal hairs after 6 months even in previously fully bald areas and showing a sustainable impact even after 2 years post treatment. Notably, the stump-tail macaque model is considered one of the rare predictive animal models for male and female pattern hair loss in humans. The study is a result of a close collaboration between Bayer scientists and researchers at IMM.

--
question is whether this Phase I was only done in stump-tailed macaques or also in human?
Is it possible to do a Phase I with animals and phase II with humans ?!?!
HopeMedicine will start Phase II soon so if it is necessary to do phase I trial with human then HopeMedicine already has shown that the PRL receptor antibody was well tolerated
Phase 1 = humans. There's no such thing as a phase 1 on animals lol. Any animal work is pre-clinical research.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Phase 1 = humans. There's no such thing as a phase 1 on animals lol. Any animal work is pre-clinical research.

Ok so we know that there arent any dangerous Side effects on humans because HMI-115 already did Phase I in humans - brilliant!!

The antibody was well tolerated in a clinical Ph I study (combined single and multiple dosing).“

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we know why Bayer tested the antibody in the monkeys to begin with? Was there some initial mechanistic insight that lead them to believe it might help with hair loss or were they testing it for some other purpose?

Because if it was some research that lead them to believe so, maybe there's more that can be learned from that research, although I assume any paper that might exist would be internal only.

His face skin is very wrinkly and saggy despite the fact he is 24. The collagen in his face seems completely depleted. People usually think he is forty or fifty.
He is in touch with very qualified professionals but these treatments do not produce a lot of result.
Btw a study was just published and showed that PFS patients have more than 3500 genes deeply damaged.
wtf, do you have a link to the study?

Last edited:

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Find me literally any long term medication that didn't yield similar results as the PFS patient study on gene expression. Even better, go look into altered gene expression from literally 90% of the food you ingest on a daily basis. 3500 genes "deeply damaged" might seem like an underwhelming amount at that point.

People love to use buzz words as fear tactics without realizing that they can be attributed to basically every aspect of our modern lives. Again, I'm not stating that your friend didn't get sides, but the fear mongering over these "gotcha" studies is ridiculous.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing "gotcha" about that new study although I agree with you that almost anything "alters" gene expression.

I know people like you who take fina and duta need to cope but there is more evidence than ever 5ar inhibitors are just fcking sh*t in so many ways, especially if you want a long term healthy (sex) life as a man.

Let's hope SMI does something.
You literally just used it as a "gotcha". I don't need to cope with anything, if you (anyone) took finasteride/dutasteride thinking that nothing in your body would change then you're an idiot. It's the trade off you make if you want to keep your hair.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cheaper and safer natural alternative: l-dopa. It has a molecular weight of 197 daltons, so its ideal to use as a topical.

L-dopa is a dopamine agonist - it doesn’t bind to the PRLR and doesn't prevent synthesis of intra follicular prolactin. So why would you do this ?

Last edited:

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are they in phase 2 at the moment? Any indication when there will be results?

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It doesnt have to. Stop trying to sell your P H G snake oil. I am still waiting for swisstemples pictures...
P H G don't have BAY or this type of molecule.....I didn't spoke about P H G there. You did.
Don't be silly. Your L-Dopa comparison is total sh*t. But go, try it and loose another 6 months.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Do you have studies about It?? Or sources with succesful or not, or more information to explan than "stop dreamimg?
Thanks
Studies ??? Are your serious ? It's just basical biochemistery ! Nothings new there, always the "new members" withe same child dreams.
Go massages, Go Emu Oil, Go Broccoli.....ha ha ha