Bayer Prolactin Receptor Antibody For Male And Female Pattern Hair Loss

Zon Ama

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand. But if we see that it really works on humans like it does on monkeys, we can start saving :D

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
The Status of the trial is „Not yet recruiting“.

We could be happy If we hear something und end of 2023. The study completion is in March 2024 so Maybe we will get the results in Summer 2024…

These Are the Dates For the Phase I Trial:

Estimated Study Start Date :April 2022
Estimated Primary Completion Date :July 2023
Estimated Study Completion Date :March 2024

There is No reason to believe we get the results earlier then it is officially announced on clinicaltrials.gov unfortunately
Those dates don't mean anything. They're just there because they have to put something, and they'd rather give themselves extra time than not enough. Dr. Sinclair who is conducting the trial has stated that it is already recruiting. Anyone who lives in Victoria should apply www.sinclairdermatology.com.au There is no placebo arm, so you're guaranteed to get the antibody if you get in.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
the Point i made was about getting the product For yourself. Yes, it would be Good to hear about brilliant results of reddit Users who Are in this Trial But i don’t Want to jerk off on their pictures i Want to get this treatment this year and my Full Head of hair Back
That was never going to happen. Their optimistic target for commercialization was 2024 before they had a 6+ month delay getting a phase 2 trial going

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That was never going to happen. Their optimistic target for commercialization was 2024 before they had a 6+ month delay getting a phase 2 trial going
If they had started Phase II trials in Europe i would have Good chances to get my hair back this Year.

Can you please Tell me Why they don’t have a Placebo? Isnt that Duty to do that?

Zon Ama

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So what is the overall sentiment on this then? I am really thinking about getting a hair transplant now and then to thicken up/maintain with HMI-115 in the future (even if it will be available later than 2025) as I am not going to take finasteride.

R_gesus

Reaction score
So what is the overall sentiment on this then? I am really thinking about getting a hair transplant now and then to thicken up/maintain with HMI-115 in the future (even if it will be available later than 2025) as I am not going to take finasteride.
You should wait until at least phase 2 is over to make plans that concrete. People can tell you a lot of things now, but only hard data in humans will give you the information you need to make a decision like that.

-specter-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so wait for the publication of phase two data before deciding whether to have a transplant or wait for this therapy to be commercialized?

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Baldness cures generally sink or swim in phase 2.

Phase 1 just proves that a drug won't harm you.

Phase 2 is when they start proving it can grow hair.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
The phase 1 in Australia is as good as a phase 2. It's 6 months long. That's long enough to confirm that it works. Should have results first quarter next year

LuckyLuke1

Reaction score
Sorry if I intrude but I still don't quite understand. Have they gotten approval for phase 2 in the usa, will they start it concurrently with phase 1 in australia or will they wait for the latter?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry if I intrude but I still don't quite understand. Have they gotten approval for phase 2 in the usa, will they start it concurrently with phase 1 in australia or will they wait for the latter?
They do have approval to run a phase 2 in the US. No one knows if they will wait or not.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

Zon Ama

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even $60,000 or $80,000 is still a lot of money, especially for young people.

Where do you get those numbers from? Stop being so pessimistic. Not a single cosmetic chirurgical procedure costs that much.

JohnDoe5

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This very thread is where I was first informed that prolactin is involved in hair loss. I'm starting to surf the web about prolactin & hair loss and the link I provide below is the first thing I came across about this issue. I always thought hair loss was only about androgens + genetics but according to the article below it would appear that prolactin is involved in hair loss as well. However, the below article seems to indicate that prolactin's involvement in hair loss comes from its effect on testosterone, and testosterone is an androgen. Hence, since prolactin might grow hair via prolactin's effect on androgens, couldn't that mean prolactin *might* cause unwanted androgenic side effects the same as anti-androgens do?

Last edited: