Baldness Sexual Attractiveness

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I just think that many women consider hair as one of those prerequisites for being interested in a guy, which will always put us bald guys at an unfair disadvantage. It really sucks to be bald. :(

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Dario said:
DoctorHouse said:
I never read this thread until now and I must say it was very entertaining. Metalheaddude always seems to be wearing a bullseye target on his head every time he opens his mouth and posts. Anyway, I decided to give my thoughts. Sexual attractiveness is not always something physical but also can be considered a presence. I have seen some women that are not really good looking but they have such a sexual presence that I find them attractive. I will not deny that looks matter. However, its your presence( the way you carry yourself which has some physical presence to it too like your posture and how you stand) is what attracts a women sexually. Baldness may be a deterrent for some superficial women but its your presence that can overwhelm that deterrent. I have seen gorgeous women who have such poor presence that I would not even be interested in them because I would feel they would be high maintenance and alot of work to keep. Woman feed off of emotional support. They want it from bald guys or guys with a full head of hair. The problem with mostly all of the people on this forum, myself included, is that we truly are not 100 percent happy with ourselves. We don't like our flaws and therefore lack confidence to realize that if you want something really bad, then you must work real hard to get it (without making excuses of why you never will get what you want no matter how hard you try). We all came to this forum because we do not like what we see about ourselves. We don't like losing hair and some of us do not like being bald. Some of us are doing something about it while others are using it as an excuse as why they cannot enjoy life or find themselves a girlfriend or keep one. I know a bald guy that has such a presence about him that he would probably get more numbers from girls in a bar than I ever could even though I have a full head of hair and am better looking than him. He's got sexual attractiveness as a bald man because he has a great presence and confidence to achieve it. I make excuses and I got nothing.

Good diagnose! Admin, please frame this and close the thread.
Thanks Dario, I see I may have reached at least ONE reader on this forum. The rest are still making excuses. :shakehead:

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
slowburn said:
That story has to be bullshit. If it's not, you must be showing your patches, shave it clean and you will be fine. Stop blowing it out of proportion man, no one in life is perfect. We'll all find that out in due course since no one lives forever as a 25 year old.

People who aren't bald don't understand and always seem to call stories "bullshit". Many people out there are like this sorry.
I'm losing my hair to sh*t head, that's why I'm here. :doh:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
That was not just a story I made up to prove a point, that really happened. Regardless, you will hear alot of women say when asked what they think about bald guys that confidence is key. My question is how are those of us who are bald supposed to have confidence in ourselves when we are ridiculed so often and conditioned by the media to believe that we are inferior? The only answer I can come up with is that the kind of confidence they are speaking of comes from your appearance alone, so we must disregard it for what it's worth because there is only so much one can do to improve their appearance and growing an acceptable amount of hair is not one of them. Fortunately being bald doesn't exclude us from making a life for ourselves and enjoying the pleasures that life has to offer. I'm talking about the simple things here like enjoying good food or going out drinking with friends and listening to good music, or becoming really good at something and deriving confidence from that. Yes, as bald men we do encounter a certain amount of discrimination, but it is not as bad as what the blacks faced during the civil rights movement or the jews during the Holocaust (although forced castration of bald men was enforced). So try your best to ignore this vain aspect of society that insists on insulting us and focus your energy on developing your life in ways that nurture and enrich who you are as a person and not what you look like.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
That was not just a story I made up to prove a point, that really happened. Regardless, you will hear alot of women say when asked what they think about bald guys that confidence is key. My question is how are those of us who are bald supposed to have confidence in ourselves when we are ridiculed so often and conditioned by the media to believe that we are inferior? The only answer I can come up with is that the kind of confidence they are speaking of comes from your appearance alone, so we must disregard it for what it's worth because there is only so much one can do to improve their appearance and growing an acceptable amount of hair is not one of them. Fortunately being bald doesn't exclude us from making a life for ourselves and enjoying the pleasures that life has to offer. I'm talking about the simple things here like enjoying good food or going out drinking with friends and listening to good music, or becoming really good at something and deriving confidence from that. Yes, as bald men we do encounter a certain amount of discrimination, but it is not as bad as what the blacks faced during the civil rights movement or the jews during the Holocaust (although forced castration of bald men was enforced). So try your best to ignore this vain aspect of society that insists on insulting us and focus your energy on developing your life in ways that nurture and enrich who you are as a person and not what you look like.

That is a very positive post by you, UCMan.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Hair is awesome regardless of woman, the ability to style it in diffrent shapes, when every shape makes you look diffrent, wow

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
What are you on about Uncomfortableman? like serious? i dont know where you live or what bull**** media you watch but round here being bald is accepted and no one gives a **** you guys take a few people saying horrible things and think everyone is like it you get people taking the piss of ALL sorts of life not just being bald im sorry but if you guys had a REAL and SERIOUS problem i would be scared for your well being.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I live in California where the culture is very media driven and image consciousness is at an all time high. People do notice and people do care far too much unfortunately for me. And it is more than just a few people, usually and most commonly it comes in the form of stares, be it looks of embarrassment, disgust or childish snickering and smirks. Everything that needs to be said can be communicated through that momentary look on their face but then I get the occasional insulting comments from those who need to take it further. I've gotten into a few confrontations over it. But your right, we do have a problem but the fault doesn't lie with us, it lies with those baldist jerks who feel the need to go out of their way to make us feel inferior- they are my problem. I didn't do anything other than being born with the bald gene so I am the victim here.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Ucman regarding your avatar, I just watched iron man 2 again and he's actually nw4 (amazing how even a robot can loose his frame