Baldness Sexual Attractiveness

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
GeminiX said:
No offence IBM, but that's not the real world at all, that's a bunch of twats.

It is many times. I have a friend who also was bald and everyone would make fun of him for it. I didn't because i"m not like that. And this was before I loss any hair.
Those people must have been very young adults or teenagers who have not yet learned compassion, understanding or common sense.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Maybe the fact that you were wearing a beanie indoors in 100 degrees was a givaway that you are bald/ing.
Without the hat it may have taken more effort but if she liked you as much as you suggest then perhaps you should go back this time without the hat.
Its a bit like a average looking guy saying she'd like me if I was good looking.
I went back to that bar without the beanie, but she was not there. At least I spent four days out and uncovered without incident so that was encouraging for me.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
slowburn said:
Are Ving Rhames, Vin Diesel, Bruce WIllis, Jason Statham, Jude Law ever portrayed as socially inept characters?

No. Because no matter what you got to strut your stuff.

Big Black Man.
Big Black Man.
Guy in his 50's who wore a piece for many years.
Great looking Euro guy
Hardly bald, voted sexiest guy in US.

Oh yeah, this is indicative of your typical balding guy, sure.

Lets use real guys who are on TV.

Jason Alexander, Billy Corgan, Ron Howard, Clint Howard, Larry David. Do these guys get the roles in the first list? Would they EVER? They are usually in a comedic role.

Ash

Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:

Jason Alexander, Billy Corgan, Ron Howard, Clint Howard, Larry David. Do these guys get the roles in the first list? Would they EVER? They are usually in a comedic role.

All of those guys would still be ugly even with hair.

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
slowburn said:
Are Ving Rhames, Vin Diesel, Bruce WIllis, Jason Statham, Jude Law ever portrayed as socially inept characters?

Big Black Man.
Big Black Man.
Great looking Euro guy

So self confidence is your problem, see a shrink.

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
Ash said:
HatPrisoner91 said:

Their not ugly, they are all OLD.........

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
slowburn said:

Big Black Man.
Big Black Man.
Great looking Euro guy

The fact is that they have successfull social lifes, otherwise they wouldnt be where they are (that is filthy rich, famous, married to a good looking ladies..)

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Remember what I said about being bald is a social handicap? Well the other day after running some important errands I decided to go check out a new bar in my area. I got to talkin to this guy at the bar and half way through the conversation he reveals to me that he is mentally handicapped and he is basically at a fifth graders mental capacity. He told me that by law, any employer can pay him whatever they want below minimum wage and that the people he works with doesn't treat him with the same respect as everyone else. I tried to cheer him up by pointing out how most adults aren't smarter than a fifth grader (referencing Jeff Foxworthy's show) and then I took off my beanie and showed him my bald head and shared with him that people don't treat me with much respect either. When he saw my bald head he asked me to put my beanie back on because he thought I looked so bad. "I'm glad I'm not bald." told me. :(

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ash said:

How about Stanley Tucci then? How about James Gandolfini (though he isn't bald just balding). These were good looking guys before their left left.

Ron Howard was on TV as an actor.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Remember what I said about being bald is a social handicap? Well the other day after running some important errands I decided to go check out a new bar in my area. I got to talkin to this guy at the bar and half way through the conversation he reveals to me that he is mentally handicapped and he is basically at a fifth graders mental capacity. He told me that by law, any employer can pay him whatever they want below minimum wage and that the people he works with doesn't treat him with the same respect as everyone else. I tried to cheer him up by pointing out how most adults aren't smarter than a fifth grader (referencing Jeff Foxworthy's show) and then I took off my beanie and showed him my bald head and shared with him that people don't treat me with much respect either. When he saw my bald head he asked me to put my beanie back on because he thought I looked so bad. "I'm glad I'm not bald." told me. :(

Ouch that is rough man. Nice people out there huh?

t_awry

Reaction score
Guess he was able to retain the hairline of a 5th grader in addition to the IQ -- some are just born lucky. :stupid:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong. I would rather be bald than mentally retarded, hands down.

barcafan

Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
Ash said:

How about Stanley Tucci then? How about James Gandolfini (though he isn't bald just balding). These were good looking guys before their left left.

Ron Howard was on TV as an actor.
244.tucci.stanley.101006.jpg

aaron_eckhart8.jpg

I don't think he looks better with hair.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
What is the first thing people think of when they see a handsome, well dressed bald man? :gay: :shakehead:

GeminiX

Reaction score
I think "Ooh, a handsome, well-dressed man", any thing else people think means more about them than the person they are looking at ;)

Dario

Established Member
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
I never read this thread until now and I must say it was very entertaining. Metalheaddude always seems to be wearing a bullseye target on his head every time he opens his mouth and posts. Anyway, I decided to give my thoughts. Sexual attractiveness is not always something physical but also can be considered a presence. I have seen some women that are not really good looking but they have such a sexual presence that I find them attractive. I will not deny that looks matter. However, its your presence( the way you carry yourself which has some physical presence to it too like your posture and how you stand) is what attracts a women sexually. Baldness may be a deterrent for some superficial women but its your presence that can overwhelm that deterrent. I have seen gorgeous women who have such poor presence that I would not even be interested in them because I would feel they would be high maintenance and alot of work to keep. Woman feed off of emotional support. They want it from bald guys or guys with a full head of hair. The problem with mostly all of the people on this forum, myself included, is that we truly are not 100 percent happy with ourselves. We don't like our flaws and therefore lack confidence to realize that if you want something really bad, then you must work real hard to get it (without making excuses of why you never will get what you want no matter how hard you try). We all came to this forum because we do not like what we see about ourselves. We don't like losing hair and some of us do not like being bald. Some of us are doing something about it while others are using it as an excuse as why they cannot enjoy life or find themselves a girlfriend or keep one. I know a bald guy that has such a presence about him that he would probably get more numbers from girls in a bar than I ever could even though I have a full head of hair and am better looking than him. He's got sexual attractiveness as a bald man because he has a great presence and confidence to achieve it. I make excuses and I got nothing.

Good diagnose! Admin, please frame this and close the thread.

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
That story has to be bullshit. If it's not, you must be showing your patches, shave it clean and you will be fine. Stop blowing it out of proportion man, no one in life is perfect. We'll all find that out in due course since no one lives forever as a 25 year old.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
slowburn said:
That story has to be bullshit. If it's not, you must be showing your patches, shave it clean and you will be fine. Stop blowing it out of proportion man, no one in life is perfect. We'll all find that out in due course since no one lives forever as a 25 year old.

People who aren't bald don't understand and always seem to call stories "bullshit". Many people out there are like this sorry.