Baldies and the reason they have to be buff

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
no but it's possible to shave to the bone slick bald though, is it not?

so when someone is shaving to the bone slick bald you can't tell if that guy has a full head of hair or not.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
You can always tell. Especially with white guys. Maybe a bald albino would be hard to see the horseshoe but that guy would have other problems.

The consensus is to shave your head if you are going bald, yet I've heard women even criticize that, saying "Who are they trying to fool when they shave. It's still super obvious." Stupid b****s don't understand sh*t.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Stupid b****s don't understand sh*t.

Best post ever from UC man. :punk:

T

TravisB

That's risky, if a hair multiplication, or transplants with donor regeneration will come out, you won't have any hair to transplant :mrgreen:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
This page was posted here recently:
http://racehist.blogspot.com/2009/05/ra ... -male.html

And I found the following comment on the page very relevant:

As for baldness, one author gives his theory in the book chapter I linked:

The status signal of the high forehead is obscured by our current accent on youth. Head shaving is a common phenomenon among many tribes and often is done only by males. Interestingly enough, it is sometimes performed in a manner which exaggerates the natural balding patterns. For example, the South American Yanomano shave the crown of the head, leaving a wreath of hair. Scars from battle are exhibited in this manner. Another South American tribe, the Tchikrin, pluck all facial hair, even in small children. The men, especially, have their hair plucked back from the forehead to the crown or hair whorl area. It was a common practice during the 1800's for Chinese males to shave the forehead well back to the top of the head and then braid the remaining hair in a queue.

At the present time Western cultures are caught in a pinch between the adulation of youth - which is responsible for our holding low hairlines in esteem - and our continuing respect for status and the high forehead which retains an element of nobility or at least an aristocratic man. The superhero males of the comics almost invariably have a high hairline.

[. . .]

In the distant past, the gloss of a bare scalp became the badge of leadership and dominance, whether it was the greased plucked head of the Yanamano or the oily, scraped scalp of an Ainu, Jew, Chinese, or Saxon. It is mimicked unconsciously by shiny metal helmets in many cultures.

Why then do we have so many hangups about baldness? Probably more people have been duped by "hair-growing" elixirs than by any other ineffectual cosmetic. Any man's magazine on the newsstand contains advertisements for secret formulas and special treatments to bring back lost scalp hair. Hairpieces and wigs are commonly used by men to cover the bald patches and receding hairlines. One of the newer alternatives, made possible by plastic surgery, is the grafting of small pieces of hair from other parts o the scalp onto thinning areas, to recreate permanently one's earlier hairline. Recreating the hairline of a 20-year-old is a retreat to the courtship age. We live in a society which bases most status evaluation on one's potential courting currency; that is the secret behind our reverence for youth.

The evolution of human scalp hair has followed this pattern: first it was an erectile threat crest, then strangely, it began to shift. Balding became the threat ideal, and a full head of soft hair was what we clung to as babies - a symbol of maternal-sexual security and attraction, like a round, warm breast. But recently the evolutionary bent has looped into an even odder twist. The symbols of age and status are in disfavor, even repugnant. Now it is the mature male who mimics the post-puberty vigor of youth that has become our and man's ideal. More than any of the other organic epaulets of the past, the threat value of the very high forehead and its exaggeration the bald scalp, has been debased. And like the Confederate dollar, there is something uncomfortably humorous about its continued existence.The stereotypical wannabe MMA fighter has a shaved head and goatee. When I was in school, shaved heads were relatively common among those who played sports (though this was sometimes due to hazing).

Taking the above further: the best option for baldies it to make optimal use of both stereotypes. Use the old stereotype of bald = power/intelligence/authority; and keep buff to take advantage of the new stereotype of muscles = vigour, virility.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
We are entering some neo rococo period sh*t here.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
Rival said:
Collin Farrell has shaved his head and he looks a hell of a lot better than on that site.
man_hair_style_colin%20farrell_2.jpg

Unless having a stubble really does make a difference.

Are you stupid or just making jokes???

OFCOURSE STUBBLE MAKE MAJOR DIFFERENCE.
ITS ALL ABOUT THE FRAME.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
I've heard many women make the distinction between bald by choice (no such thing BTW) and genetically bald... always preferring the former when asked the question "are bald guys sexy".

What a nice truth. Yes, i can even say that WHENEVER some girl say that they "like baldies", they consider bald by choice guys. When i give her a hint a say that i wanted opinion for geneticly bald, she just make strange face expression.

harlan1988

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
joshua said:
Exodus2011 said:
my revenge i'm planning?

get that b*tch who wouldn't do a bald guy in bed while wearing a hair system.

bust one in her, then take off the hair system and laugh in her f*cking face

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA STUPID F*CKING B*TCHHHHHH
yeah that'd teach her; standing there like a raving lunatic with a ripped off hairpiece in your hands, superglue still attached to your bald dome. you will steal the show!
you didn't get what i said did you?

the point is she just got tricked into f*cking a bald guy lol. use your brain lolz

He totally got what you are saying. You would look like a complete moron with the hairpiece in hand and fresh super glue on your head having accomplished nothing but embarrassment.

harlan1988

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
yeah that'd teach her; standing there like a raving lunatic with a ripped off hairpiece in your hands, superglue still attached to your bald dome. you will steal the show!
you didn't get what i said did you?

the point is she just got tricked into f*cking a bald guy lol. use your brain lolz[/quote]

He totally got what you are saying. You would look like a complete moron with the hairpiece in hand and fresh super glue on your head having accomplished nothing but embarrassment.[/quote]
:shock:

what a f*cking retard.

the point is she f*cked a bald guy lol.

:shakehead:[/quote]

Lolz alright dude we all understand that part. The point is who would look like a bigger idiot at the end of the situation? You would!

slipy

Reaction score
i think you'd be better off just telling the b**ch youre bald rather than ripping the glued system off. Or you could go back to your car and get the system kit, go back to her to remove your system.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Barca's middle finger is better but toche none the less.

twenty.five

Established Member
Reaction score
Bald guys don't all have to be buff. Some guys just suit baldness.

Paul Scheer is cute and he's not buff.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
twenty.five said:

To be honest, Paul is an ugly guy.

twenty.five

Established Member
Reaction score
gascoigne said:
twenty.five said:

He is better looking than you.

You are creepy. Your display pic is creepy.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
twenty.five said:
gascoigne said:
[quote="twenty.five":yy6yp7a4]Bald guys don't all have to be buff. Some guys just suit baldness.

He is better looking than you.

You are creepy. Your display pic is creepy.[/quote:yy6yp7a4]

Hahahaha, i will never understand some people. Why are you all so childish sensitive?
You say Paul is CUTE, i say Paul is ugly. Why do you take it personal and put me in comparation??? What is the logic there?
I have arguments for my statements: he is bald, awful teeth, disproportion of face etc. I dont know you scale so you call him cute, maybe on your scale Quasimodo is not so bad looking either.

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
Some people are obsessed by looks, some people are even as bad as you are. You was losing hair right? Found any reasons yet to cool down with being the judge of looks?