Baldies and the reason they have to be buff

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
i am in a different position. paul would be good looking IF he had hair.

young looking features, baldness, wtf?

No, with hair would be average looking. No way to look good (above average) with such eyes/eyebrows, teeth, ears etc.

Attachments

• l_86.jpg
    l_86.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 266

twenty.five

Established Member
Reaction score
Exodus, if you google images him there is one of him with hair. I don't think it makes any difference, but maybe because it's not a good hairstyle.

And here's one in a wig.

PaulScheer.jpg

deadlocks, who are you talking to?

gascoigne said:
Hahahaha, i will never understand some people. Why are you all so childish sensitive?
You say Paul is CUTE, i say Paul is ugly. Why do you take it personal and put me in comparation??? What is the logic there?
I have arguments for my statements: he is bald, awful teeth, disproportion of face etc. I dont know you scale so you call him cute, maybe on your scale Quasimodo is not so bad looking either.

I have always thought you were creepy. I just held back until now. I don't know if other men can see it, but many women would.

Also, ugly is a strong word. To me, ugly means not just not good looking, but not pleasant to look at. Even if you don't agree with me about Paul, no way is he ugly. His teeth aren't bad, he just has a gap. Is Lauren Hutton ugly?

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
deadlocks said:
Some people are obsessed by looks, some people are even as bad as you are. You was losing hair right? Found any reasons yet to cool down with being the judge of looks?

I am losing hair, but can se how losing hair can discredit someone from having proper opinon.

He sad Paul looks CUTE, i say Paul looks UGLY. There are ugly and pretty people, short and tall, slim and fat, stupid and clever. That is life, i dont get it what is wrong with that.
Even Clooney is ugly (doesnt look good) without hair.

I cant see why people get so upset about truth.

Attachments

• baldclooney.jpg
    baldclooney.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 551

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
twenty.five said:
Exodus, if you google images him there is one of him with hair. I don't think it makes any difference, but maybe because it's not a good hairstyle.

deadlocks, who are you talking to?

gascoigne said:
Hahahaha, i will never understand some people. Why are you all so childish sensitive?
You say Paul is CUTE, i say Paul is ugly. Why do you take it personal and put me in comparation??? What is the logic there?
I have arguments for my statements: he is bald, awful teeth, disproportion of face etc. I dont know you scale so you call him cute, maybe on your scale Quasimodo is not so bad looking either.

I have always thought you were creepy. I just held back until now. I don't know if other men can see it, but many women would.

Also, ugly is a strong word. To me, ugly means not just not good looking, but not pleasant to look at. Even if you don't agree with me about Paul, no way is he ugly. His teeth aren't bad, he just has a gap. Is Lauren Hutton ugly?

WAIT WAIT. You were serious ??? Paul is cute?
If he is cute than who is ugly? Quasimodo?

Can you give me an argument why i am creepy looking?

He is better looking then me, right :) :agree: ?

Attachments

• fotelja.jpg
    fotelja.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 260
  • l_86.jpg
    l_86.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 221

twenty.five

Established Member
Reaction score
You're trying to compare an unflattering photo of him (who looks their best with their mouth wide open and their head back?) and a better photo of you.

Let's just clarify this and move on.

I said you are creepy. As in what you say. There are no arguments. It's just a gut reaction. I said your display pic is creepy. The look on your face says "I date 15 year old girls". So it's mostly your facial expression. You don't have it in that other photo.

The George Clooney picture doesn't prove anything. Just because he looks sh*t bald doesn't mean everyone else does. Besides, he is nothing but a thin lipped elderly gentleman to me to begin with. There is no absolute "truth" about what is good looking or not, there is only opinion.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
twenty.five said:
You're trying to compare an unflattering photo of him (who looks their best with their mouth wide open and their head back?) and a better photo of you.

Let's just clarify this and move on.

I said you are creepy. As in what you say. There are no arguments. It's just a gut reaction. I said your display pic is creepy. The look on your face says "I date 15 year old girls". So it's mostly your facial expression. You don't have it in that other photo.

The George Clooney picture doesn't prove anything. Just because he looks sh*t bald doesn't mean everyone else does. Besides, he is nothing but a thin lipped elderly gentleman to me to begin with. There is no absolute "truth" about what is good looking or not, there is only opinion.

Sure there are opinions, but there are some facts to.
So on the other pics i dont look creepy :), ok.
Gut reaction means notinhg, someone can have gut reaction while looking Brad Pitt or Colin Farel.
Teeth aestethics are fact. You are not going to see man with Paul teeth on any commercial. Paul can eventualy be simpatic guy, just like footballer Ronaldinho is simpatic to many people. That doesnt mean he is not ugly.

When talking abou teeth:

Attachments

• 224356_1861333130292_1149843876_31881460_2509456_n.jpg
    224356_1861333130292_1149843876_31881460_2509456_n.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 251

harlan1988

Reaction score
Gaycoinge, WTF is with you and posting pictures of yourself? Nobody cares! Sure you are a decent looking guy but do you have such low confidence that you need to come on to HairLossTalk.com and get reassurance from guys? Come on man.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
harlan1988 said:
Gaycoinge, WTF is with you and posting pictures of yourself? Nobody cares! Sure you are a decent looking guy but do you have such low confidence that you need to come on to HairLossTalk.com and get reassurance from guys? Come on man.

Well you do when someone provokes and insults you saying that you look creepy, and that man with no eyebrows, wide ears, wide teeth look good.

seb

Reaction score
harlan1988 said:

I care. :broken:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
twenty.five said:

And here's one in a wig.

PaulScheer.jpg

Damn, he looks good in that pic!!

I cant even recognize him