Baldcafe, The New Sly Bald Guys Forums.

Ourkes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@goku_black
@NAVI

Why is your situation so different to every bald man that I know in day to day life? Three long standing friends of mine were shaving their head by 22/23 years old latest. They all had loads of women prior to getting married and having kids, in fact one of them was showing me messages on his phone recently from a woman he works with, clearly trying to get him to cheat on his wife (which he won't - he is a good guy). All have successful careers, high paid in account management and sales. One in particular was incredibly overweight before he met his wife. lost the weight and has stretch marks, loose baggy skin in places and bald - thereafter he met his wife, who is pretty hot and he rose through the ranks in his career. For the record, none of them are handsome, just average joes, but with a lot of charm, wit and charisma.

Appreciate that losing your hair at a young age must be tough, clearly very tough for some, but I don't get why so many on this forum let it destroy their life and create such ongoing bitterness.

From where I'm standing, Baldcafe looks like a far better place to be and the experiences of those who have shaved seem to be in line with the guys I know who went bald young.

It would be highly advisable for any young people suffering hairloss to tune in to places like Baldcafe and stay well away from forums like this where the incredibly warped way of thinking and negativity will do nothing but damage their mindset.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
baldness in your 40's and 50's will not hurt you that much because your already old and probably married and baldness correlates with oldness so those guys dont care anyway. they are old anyway. however. baldness in your early 20's before you even started getting into a relationship is worse then cancer and aids combined. i can tell you about myself. i lost almost all my hair by 22. i became insane because of it. people laughed at me and mocked me. called me ugly. cancer patient. etc. i still get shitty treatment at 29. woman hating on me. getting refused at job interviews. you can sense the negative vibe towards you. i became mentally fucked and scarred because of it. this sh*t has ruined my life. im still misrable because i always think to myself. how would i look with full head of hair.

I agree that ir's WAY WORSE in your 20s. But I don't consider 40s as "old". It's the middle of the road. It would still bother me. I don't how my father would react if he had gone bald in his 40 after 2 marriages and kids. He'd still be worried. He was a salesman, he needed his looks.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
@goku_black
@NAVI

Why is your situation so different to every bald man that I know in day to day life? Three long standing friends of mine were shaving their head by 22/23 years old latest. They all had loads of women prior to getting married and having kids, in fact one of them was showing me messages on his phone recently from a woman he works with, clearly trying to get him to cheat on his wife (which he won't - he is a good guy). All have successful careers, high paid in account management and sales. One in particular was incredibly overweight before he met his wife. lost the weight and has stretch marks, loose baggy skin in places and bald - thereafter he met his wife, who is pretty hot and he rose through the ranks in his career. For the record, none of them are handsome, just average joes, but with a lot of charm, wit and charisma.

Appreciate that losing your hair at a young age must be tough, clearly very tough for some, but I don't get why so many on this forum let it destroy their life and create such ongoing bitterness.

From where I'm standing, Baldcafe looks like a far better place to be and the experiences of those who have shaved seem to be in line with the guys I know who went bald young.

It would be highly advisable for any young people suffering hairloss to tune in to places like Baldcafe and stay well away from forums like this where the incredibly warped way of thinking and negativity will do nothing but damage their mindset.

TBH, Baldcafe only shows good looking guys, just like r/bald and any other baldcels coping place. Why they don't show fat slobby middle aged horshoe man? Or just ugly bald young man? It's obvious. This guys hide. They'd never show their faces on the internet.

Last edited:

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao. This is so pathetic.

You’re not going to end your life over some hair. Grow a pair and quit moaning, it’s seriously getting annoying.

No f*****g sh*t it sucks. But sitting on here bitching aint going to make it grow back or make you feel better.

Why are people so naive.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
TBH, Baldcafe only shows good looking guys, ajust like r/bald and any other baldcels coping place. Why they don't show fat slobby middle aged horshoe man? Or just ugly bald young man? It's obvious. This guys hide. They'd never show their faces on the internet.
Your'e going to have to go to sbg forums if you want to see middleaged men patting eachother on the back and calling eachother sexy.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
No f*****g sh*t it sucks. But sitting on here bitching aint going to make it grow back or make you feel better.

Why are people so naive.
Wait, then why are you here? How can you on one hand conciede that going bald young sucks, then on the other hand say it's no big deal? You can't speak from experience because you aren't bald. Surely your motivation for joining this site was for prevention, not celebration of baldness. You can't fight to keep your own hair while telling people in worse situations than you to just accept it, because hypocritical. Your clinging to anecdotal observations tempered by an IDEAL. The ideal that in the grand scheme baldness shouldn't matter...shouldn't be a hinderance on our lives and happiness. The problem is that the ideal exists outside of reality. Those who lost it all so young and had to deal with all the shaming insults, gawking, ridicule, social alienation just short of persecution were exposed to the REALITY. The reality that people can be cruel, prejudicial, judgemental and arrogant.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait, then why are you here? How can you on one hand conciede that going bald young sucks, then on the other hand say it's no big deal? You can't speak from experience because you aren't bald. Surely your motivation for joining this site was for prevention, not celebration of baldness. You can't fight to keep your own hair while telling people in worse situations than you to just accept it, because hypocritical. Your clinging to anecdotal observations tempered by an IDEAL. The ideal that in the grand scheme baldness shouldn't matter...shouldn't be a hinderance on our lives and happiness. The problem is that the ideal exists outside of reality. Those who lost it all so young and had to deal with all the shaming insults, gawking, ridicule, social alienation just short of persecution were exposed to the REALITY. The reality that people can be cruel, prejudicial, judgemental and arrogant.
Quote me as to where I said it’s not a big deal or that you should just accept it...
You are putting words in my mouth.

If I didn’t think it was a big deal I wouldn’t be on this site. Unlike you though I do not think its the most important thing on this planet. Thats it, that’s the only difference.

So ironic you speak of reality. Here’s the reality: bitching, crying, moaning will get you nowhere. Get on treatments, nuke your donor, do something thats not bitching. That is all I ask.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
time dosent heal sh*t you blue pill retard
I second. We humans have the basic need and sense for desirability and attention. And hair loss is the end of youth in a substantial and instantaneous manner. Everyone wants to remain young on this planet but sadly every one ages although gracefully. But for people who are bald they age substantially when they are young. So it's the magnitude of ageing at such a young age which makes them undesirable, exact opposite of the core need-desirability.

Last edited:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you’re equally depressed/sad/anxious about your hair today than you were when you first started losing it?
Id say its just morphed. my self-esteem is so low now I can't even imagine having a girlfriend . meanwhile when I first started balding I was at least able to imagine it

I also stutter and have hot flashes when talking to people out of social anxiety

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Id say its just morphed. my self-esteem is so low now I can't even imagine having a girlfriend . meanwhile when I first started balding I was at least able to imagine it

I also stutter and have hot flashes when talking to people out of social anxiety
Social anxiety is common due to any disfiguration.panic attacks can also occur.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score

@Exodus2011 Just wondering, but do you have a job these days? I've seen that you've said in the past that you were too afraid to get a job due to your baldness, but has that become alleviated over the years?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Exodus2011 Just wondering, but do you have a job these days? I've seen that you've said in the past that you were too afraid to get a job due to your baldness, but has that become alleviated over the years?
Had to get a job a year ago because Dad lost his. That's when I started to have these hot flashes and stutterings, talking to people at work

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Had to get a job a year ago because Dad lost his. That's when I started to have these hot flashes and stutterings, talking to people at work
I see, sorry to hear about that.

Do you plan to get a hair transplant down the line? I mean, I understand it would be a bit difficult getting one being slick bald, but have you made any plans for one?

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
time dosent heal sh*t you blue pill retard
Lmao. You’re probably a user thats been banned before. You joined a little over a week ago and Ive seen nothing but toxicity from you.

Have fun hating yourself, you deluded loser.

edit: blocked before this gets where it doesn’t need to be. :) moron

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Welp, best of luck.