Baldcafe, The New Sly Bald Guys Forums.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
how tall are you?
I am 5 feet 11 inch extremely fair perfect physique beautiful face and had hair like Zain Malik. I had a dream face. Only I know what baldness has done to my confidence and self esteem.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am 5 feet 11 inch extremely fair perfect physique beautiful face and had hair like Zain Malik. I had a dream face. Only I know what baldness has done to my confidence and self esteem.
your probably twinkish. twink and bald = dead

Ourkes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread man... seriously, anyone young and impressionable reading this TAKE NO NOTICE! This is just complete nonsense.

As I've said in multiple posts, there are thousands of bald and balding men with hot women. Go out and you'll see it. Are they all rich, are they all naturally good looking, do they all have a whopping huge penis ..... NO, OF COURSE NOT! Again, I have multiple friends who are bald, have been so since their 20's, guess what, their girlfriends and wives range from average to hot - why is this? Why are these same bald men living normal, great lives?

This forum is toxic AF and anyone, with any level of IQ will see it immediately. It couldn't be any more obvious that a number of you are trying to drag down others, destroy their mindset.

@NAVI
For the record, Brad Pitt could go bald, loose his fortune and dress in a bin bag covered in dog turd, Women would still queue up to be with him. Men don't have to be 'pretty' to attract women.

INT

Reaction score
your naive and stupid for thinking trump gonna lose. trump dident lost to hilary despite everyone predicted so. biden is a senile pedo. not even on the level of hilary who had the gender advantage and still lost. just go on youtube and see political channels. everyone are anti left. look at the comments. also everyone anti left

Oopsie

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread man... seriously, anyone young and impressionable reading this TAKE NO NOTICE! This is just complete nonsense.

As I've said in multiple posts, there are thousands of bald and balding men with hot women. Go out and you'll see it. Are they all rich, are they all naturally good looking, do they all have a whopping huge penis ..... NO, OF COURSE NOT! Again, I have multiple friends who are bald, have been so since their 20's, guess what, their girlfriends and wives range from average to hot - why is this? Why are these same bald men living normal, great lives?

This forum is toxic AF and anyone, with any level of IQ will see it immediately. It couldn't be any more obvious that a number of you are trying to drag down others, destroy their mindset.

@NAVI
For the record, Brad Pitt could go bald, loose his fortune and dress in a bin bag covered in dog turd, Women would still queue up to be with him. Men don't have to be 'pretty' to attract women.
stfu stupid blue pill baldie delusional retard. kill yourself

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@goku_black
OK buddy. I think you’ll find that you’re the delusional one here.
And I know for a fact that face to face you wouldn’t say a word to me. Not a word. You know it too.

@Wolf Pack
This guy needs banning. He has some serious hate problems.
who cares? you bald freak. who wants to be near ugly bald freaks like you anyway? you piece of dog sh*t f*****

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score

@NAVI
Brad Pitt is the worst example. The ordinary man can't relate to him in any shape or form.

I see bald/balding men with hot women sometimes. But do you wanna be that "lucky" guy who ended up with a woman "out of his league"? I don't. I wanna be that attractive guy who can get women that he's attracted to consistently without a lot of effort. It's healthier when you're in a relationship too because you don't have to worry about her leaving you.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
I

@NAVI
I can't date a bald woman even if she is former miss world or Angelina Jolie or you name it. Bald is disfiguration. How do you expect women wanting you. If you are bald and poor, it's impossible to get hot women until you are like super lucky. We get into relationships due to looks. Because that's the first impression. No looks no attraction no relationship.bald is life over . Until I am super rich to compensate bald head women would not even care to know my dick size.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I

I can't date a bald woman even if she is former miss world or Angelina Jolie or you name it. Bald is disfiguration. How do you expect women wanting you. If you are bald and poor, it's impossible to get hot women until you are like super lucky. We get into relationships due to looks. Because that's the first impression. No looks no attraction no relationship.bald is life over . Until I am super rich to compensate bald head women would not even care to know my dick size.
Imagine a woman who's taller than you with big muscles. You wouldn't date her either. Or a woman with a beard. You make some pointless comparisons.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
he so dont care about his baldness that he made an entire channel talking just about "accepting baldness" lol. f*****g coper subhuman. deep down he hates himself and would do anything to get his hair back. i cant blame him. with hair he was model tier. now hes just another baldie subhuman. lol at the compensating beard. looks like a chchnian terrorist. when your model tier and you lose all your beauty its much harder then an average looking guy who was subhuman with hair and subhuman without hair

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
he so dont care about his baldness that he made an entire channel talking just about "accepting baldness" lol. f*****g coper subhuman. deep down he hates himself and would do anything to get his hair back. i cant blame him. with hair he was model tier. now hes just another baldie subhuman. lol at the compensating beard. looks like a chchnian terrorist. when your model tier and you lose all your beauty its much harder then an average looking guy who was subhuman with hair and subhuman without hair
Trump lost. You were wrong. Hellloooooo?

With the current mindset you have, you will continue to realize over and over in life that you’re always going to be wrong. Your closed minded.

Go ahead and cuss me out I wont be able to see it.

“blue pill, blm biden supporter f***** pussy c*** motherfucker”... I did it for you.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

@NAVI
Literally this right here. I was going to make a whole thread pointing this out, but jesus. The type of people you reference in this are the type that make this forum so redundant and depressing. Clearly these kids are locked away in their room and have no urge to better themselves.

I originally made this account so I can cope with people going through the same thing as me and have the same feelings as me, but everytime I open this forum and see people completely wasting their life due to hairloss... its like what the f*** lmao grow up.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trump lost. You were wrong. Hellloooooo?

With the current mindset you have, you will continue to realize over and over in life that you’re always going to be wrong. Your closed minded.

Go ahead and cuss me out I wont be able to see it.

“blue pill, blm biden supporter f***** pussy c*** motherfucker”... I did it for you.
left and right are a scam. only retards like yourself believe in this nonsense. thats a sign that you have a very low iq. good luck with that.

i dont care about this election. im not an american citizen and i know all politicians are corrupt puppets. so who cares?

good luck with the blue pill mindset.

i just want to give you a clue on why blue pill mindset is destructive in contrast to blackpill mindset. through this meme. watch and learn

1604784017993.png

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
left and right are a scam. only retards like yourself believe in this nonsense. thats a sign that you have a very low iq. good luck with that.

i dont care about this election. im not an american citizen and i know all politicians are corrupt puppets. so who cares?

good luck with the blue pill mindset.

i just want to give you a clue on why blue pill mindset is destructive in contrast to blackpill mindset. through this meme. watch and learn

View attachment 150403
Claims I have a low IQ. Proves blackpill > bluepill via meme. Brrrp brrrrrp brrp, retard alert.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Claims I have a low IQ. Proves blackpill > bluepill via meme. Brrrp brrrrrp brrp, retard alert.
see? just like i thought your a retard. yes it a meme. however its a legit meme that make alot of sense. basically tells you that blackpilled people because they know the reality they prepare themselves for the worst outcomes and when they do that it dosent effect them that bad. when i was bluepilled rejection was harsh. now its nothing. you clearly have an insane low iq since you believe in a fake good vs evil left vs right nonsense that the mainstream media trying to sell. but no wonder. this is how blue pill retards react. they dont understand complexity of logic.