Baldcafe, The New Sly Bald Guys Forums.

Ourkes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's been a while since I saw such COPE. Those hot women you mention are probably overfucked old hags past their mid 20s who happened to be looking for a beta provider, but they are hot to you because you're such run-of-the-mill baldcel. It's over for young guys if they're bald as no young girls will ever look at them. You don't believe me? I asked young girls once if they'll ever date a bald guy on a very popular website and all of them said NEVER.
@EntrapedSoul
Ok mate, whatever you say. Keep spouting your boring 'incel' terminology at me like 'COPE' and 'baldcel'. Maybe I'm just too old to get your mindset. As I've said before, I have personal friends who were bald before 25 who had young hot women, how did they all do it? Regular guys too, can you believe it?
PS. BTW, I'm not bald, I'm Norwood 2 at most so I'm not trying to 'COPE' with anything. I came here to try and add positive perspective, clearly it is pointless.

Reactions: -G-

Ourkes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao NW2 thinks he understands bald problems. You're basically a fullhead who knows jackshit. Stop LARPING.
@EntrapedSoul
No idea what LARPING means but anyway, you're right, I don't understand your bald problems. However, I didn't come here to ridicule or insult you or anyone else, I can clearly see that balding has given rise to a lot of problems for you and many others. If I was to met you in person, the fact you have hair, or don't have hair, would not even register with me - bald men are everywhere, so to me it's just a normal male trait.

I offered an honest positive perspective, based on my own experience of friends who went bald early in life and I get response like 'kill yourself' (obviously not from you) and reference to women, some of whom are the wives of my friends as being 'probably overfucked old hags'. You see why I feel this place is toxic and should be avoided by young people, especially teenagers, who are balding?

Ourkes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Go to the church and pray, moral crusader. Yeah, normal trait. No one in my high school had it and no one in my university had it too except me. Because of it I became a laughing stock.

Baldness is not a normal male trait, lmao. Go read some psychology books and then tell me that looks don't matter to people when there are countless studies that show that it negatively impacts how other people view you.

And you're a naïve as a kid if you still trust older women as they lie about everything including the number of partners they had and past drug usage.

What's next? Are you going to preach about toxic masculinity like those leftist feminists do?
@EntrapedSoul
The point I was trying to make is that I don't judge people based on their hair.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
@EntrapedSoul
Ok mate, whatever you say. Keep spouting your boring 'incel' terminology at me like 'COPE' and 'baldcel'. Maybe I'm just too old to get your mindset. As I've said before, I have personal friends who were bald before 25 who had young hot women, how did they all do it? Regular guys too, can you believe it?
PS. BTW, I'm not bald, I'm Norwood 2 at most so I'm not trying to 'COPE' with anything. I came here to try and add positive perspective, clearly it is pointless.
Norwood 2 has no idea what bald is so your advice is not still your experience?

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Go to the church and pray, moral crusader. Yeah, normal trait. No one in my high school had it and no one in my university had it too except me. Because of it I became a laughing stock.

Baldness is not a normal male trait, lmao. Go read some psychology books and then tell me that looks don't matter to people when there are countless studies that show that it negatively impacts how other people view you.

And you're a naïve as a kid if you still trust older women as they lie about everything including the number of partners they had and past drug usage.

What's next? Are you going to preach about toxic masculinity like those leftist feminists do?
There are only two things that matter youth and money. That's something everyone knows. Looks have been compared to having wealth and these people dont agree.i completely agree with you. Because no human wants to lose youth and baldness is a worse animal than normal ageing.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Lmao NW2 thinks he understands bald problems. You're basically a fullhead who knows jackshit. Stop LARPING.
Just reminds me how often do we see Norwood 2s ,who dont think of hairloss as a big deal, ending up on antidepressants when they reach Norwood 6.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just reminds me how often do we see Norwood 2s ,who dont think of hairloss as a big deal, ending up on antidepressants when they reach Norwood 6.
Most Norwood's 2 take like 10 years to reach nw5. I was nw5 by 23. Imagine that. Im scarred for life. I dident had any youth. I dont even remember myself with hair. My current looks dosent reflect my additude and personality. Im very young at heart and i look twice my age

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
All these guys are finding freedom by shaving their heads. That's hilarious. How can someone find freedom by shaving . It looks worse than anything.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
All these guys are finding freedom by shaving their heads. That's hilarious. How can someone find freedom by shaving . It looks worse than anything.
Facts. A lot of the users here can't make up their mind. They hate Baldcafe and mock his approach but at the same time they also maintain the same idea that every sign of recession, thinning, bald spot requires you to buzz your whole head and claim there's no difference between NW2 and NW7 because "it's already over". Mental illness.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Facts. A lot of the users here can't make up their mind. They hate Baldcafe and mock his approach but at the same time they also maintain the same idea that every sign of recession, thinning, bald spot requires you to buzz your whole head and claim there's no difference between NW2 and NW7 because "it's already over". Mental illness.
Shave it. Keep it. Makes no difference. Baldness is the mark of thebbeast and if you got it its over for you

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Shave it. Keep it. Makes no difference. Baldness is the mark of thebbeast and if you got it its over for you
I think people who can take finasteride should go for it. I cant because of a chronic undiagnosed illness. Otherwise i would have tried it definitely.the idea of a non functioning dick is better than losing hair for me. And that's only 2 percent chance for that happening. So trying finasteride is the better decision for pretty much anyone. Because hair loss is end of life. Everything of our life revolves around our face which is the center of communication for any person. If u dont take finasteride any which way you have to take antid2pressants later which are even dangerous.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Every user online who has had terrible sides from finasteride says he wishes he just stayed bald and that was a minor problem compared to the new problems it created.

I've had ED before myself and it's the worst. Hair loss sucks but without sexual energy I'd honestly rather die. Life game is over. It's not even all about sexual pleasure. Your testosterone plays a huge role in who you are and how you behave. Without it life is a f*****g nightmare. You have no idea and you don't appreciate it until it's gone.

Last edited:

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Every user online who has had terrible sides from finasteride says he wishes he just stayed bald and that was a minor problem compared to the new problems it created.

I've had ED before myself and it's the worst. Hair loss sucks but without sexual energy I'd honestly rather die. Life game is over. It's not even all about sexual pleasure. Your testosterone plays a huge role in who you are and how you behave. Without it life is a f*****g nightmare. You have no idea and you don't appreciate it until it's gone.
I agree to you in this to some extent. If it creates other problems and symptoms like mental illness and brain fog it's worse. But if it is just about not having sex and keeping my looks , probably keeping my looks is preferable to me. But then that's my opinion. The idea is simple what's the use of sex if I dont get the woman I am attracted to because of baldness.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree to you in this to some extent. If it creates other problems and symptoms like mental illness and brain fog it's worse. But if it is just about not having sex and keeping my looks , probably keeping my looks is preferable to me. But then that's my opinion. The idea is simple what's the use of sex if I dont get the woman I am attracted to because of baldness.
Honestly if you have the looks but your dick game is nonexistent girls will be convinced that you're gay.

If you can take that it's fine, but I had a fling with some girl and she came over to my place and wanted to f***, and my dick couldn't get hard so I found an excuse like "it's too early, I want to get to know you better, I'm not ready yet", she started crying and saying I'm not attracted to her. It was such a huge blow to her ego that she never saw me again.

Anyway, sex drive is more than just getting laid bro lol. I felt tired, unenergetic, bored, couldn't enjoy basic stuff like music as much as I usually do. And I didn't even wanna talk to women because what's the point, we only chase them when we're horny. So looks didn't matter either. Plus the idea of never having kids is terrifying and makes you feel useless. When you're bald with a highly functional dick you at least preserve the option that you will find someone in the future.

I would definitely wear a hair system before I give up my dick lol.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

majority of people who get sides heal after quitting. those propecia help guys are a bunch of wierdos. they take psychiatric meds which have worse effect on their ed then finasteride

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly if you have the looks but your dick game is nonexistent girls will be convinced that you're gay.

If you can take that it's fine, but I had a fling with some girl and she came over to my place and wanted to f***, and my dick couldn't get hard so I found an excuse like "it's too early, I want to get to know you better, I'm not ready yet", she started crying and saying I'm not attracted to her. It was such a huge blow to her ego that she never saw me again.

Anyway, sex drive is more than just getting laid bro lol. I felt tired, unenergetic, bored, couldn't enjoy basic stuff like music as much as I usually do. And I didn't even wanna talk to women because what's the point, we only chase them when we're horny. So looks didn't matter either. Plus the idea of never having kids is terrifying and makes you feel useless. When you're bald with a highly functional dick you at least preserve the option that you will find someone in the future.

you took anti psychotics?

whatintheworld

Reaction score

Yup, once you turn down a woman their ego gets so hurt, you are blacklisted forever.

Experienced it myself, not due to ED, but just was stressed and she was annoying me a bit...after that it was like I was dead to her haha.

Good thing I didn't really care about her too much, but it's a good lesson to learn for you guys out there...if you have a window of opportunity, you gotta seize it. Women need their ego boosted, they handle rejection much, much worse than us guys, who have all gotten rejected countless times hitting on women.

Let this be a note if you do stumble upon "the one" and want to play it right ;).

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
majority of people who get sides heal after quitting. those propecia help guys are a bunch of wierdos. they take psychiatric meds which have worse effect on their ed then finasteride
you took anti psychotics?
No but I used to take antidepressants for a few years. It gave me ED on and off. After my 2nd transplant (the 1st one sort of failed) I started feeling a lot better about myself and then I had a constant battle trying to quit them until I finally managed to do it. I took finasteride for a little while too but it gave me sides, however they subsided a couple weeks after I quit.

I'm never gonna take any meds again, I'd rather have depression and anxiety, but honestly my brain chemistry has balanced itself in the last couple of years. I have my ups and downs but it's not something that I can't live with and I finally have a full time job and a promising career ahead of me.

I would try to take finasteride again but there's no point anymore because most of my hair is already gone. I just have low density all over the scalp, and I haven't shed in a long long time so I just hope that those little hairs stay there forever or at least until I'm 40 and married.