Baldcafe, The New Sly Bald Guys Forums.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Have you seen the baldcafe videoes on Youtube? Seems to me like an echo chamber of justshavebroconfience ala SlyBaldGuysforums. Looks great bro!

Mr. Prince

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's important to have a positive space for people who don't want to use finasteride, min, and other hair loss products. Just like we have this forum to support people in their fight against hairloss there should be a place to support people who accept their hair loss and decide to shave.

I don't know about that youtube channel but if it's preachy and condemns the people who try to fight it then yeah it's sh*t.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you see the video of him with his recent grown out balding haired video vs shaved - its impossible to say he doesnt look better bald than balding

Kamigami

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you see the video of him with his recent grown out balding haired video vs shaved - its impossible to say he doesnt look better bald than balding
True ! But he has an attractive face and body to start with.
Though I will say, if you look at his video on his balding progress, when he used to have a lot of hair younger he looked really hot.

Anyway, if it makes people who struggle with balding happy by shaving, yet doesn't tell people who fight it not to do it, I think he's doing a good thing

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of people here don't understand yet, but there is no scientifically proven reliable method of stopping male pattern baldness - fighting hairloss is optional. Accepting hairloss and eventually shaving is required.

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald = old and ugly,
the only choice you have is to GIGA-OVERCOMPENSATE aka take steroids, live in the gym get a tan and make money and shave bald every morning to just look like a fuckable human.

Oh and you better be tall too.

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald = old and ugly,
the only choice you have is to GIGA-OVERCOMPENSATE aka take steroids, live in the gym get a tan and make money and shave bald every morning to just look like a fuckable human.

Oh and you better be tall too.

Are you saying no short bald man gets laid? They don't find companionship? They don't find love? Are you that dense and retarded.

Of course they do. IF you are not a player in the game, better for us. Why the negativity. You are not helping. Stop jerking off in your mom's basement to your ex and go do something.

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you saying no short bald man gets laid? They don't find companionship? They don't find love? Are you that dense and retarded.

Of course they do. IF you are not a player in the game, better for us. Why the negativity. You are not helping. Stop jerking off in your mom's basement to your ex and go do something.

Of course they dont find sh*t, they may get married, or you may watch one with a girlfriend, but know that the Baldie gets 500 times less opportunities and bargaining power with women, his wife considers her rotten scalp husband LUCKY to have her, he can NEVER be a player he must be responsible and pay the MAXIMUM price for love with women (be a financial cuckold provider, date much uglier women than before, try 10 times harder than before and be mostly dismissed, be invisible, aging, old rotten, look 10 years older....)

So Yeah bro you're right they can "find love" just not like everybody else, tbf if you're ugly before balding it shouldnt matter much to you but its an ASTRONOMICAL DISASTER for above average and hot guys.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course they dont find sh*t, they may get married, or you may watch one with a girlfriend, but know that the Baldie gets 500 times less opportunities and bargaining power with women, his wife considers her rotten scalp husband LUCKY to have her, he can NEVER be a player he must be responsible and pay the MAXIMUM price for love with women (be a financial cuckold provider, date much uglier women than before, try 10 times harder than before and be mostly dismissed, be invisible, aging, old rotten, look 10 years older....)

So Yeah bro you're right they can "find love" just not like everybody else, tbf if you're ugly before balding it shouldnt matter much to you but its an ASTRONOMICAL DISASTER for above average and hot guys.
You for real believe this? Damn.

You don’t think theres a couple in which the man is bald and the women doesn’t consider him lucky to be with her? You don’t think there’s a bald dude picking up hotter chicks than before? You don’t believe there exists young guys that go bald and still look relatively their age?

What if there was a bald guy that claimed hes in a healthy relationship, picks up more girls because of his confidence, and still looks relatively his age? Would you call him a liar too? Lol

I’m not here to say going bald makes you look young. It certainly is associated with aging and therefore makes you look older, sure. But to claim all of those things that come with it is certainly false. I hope someday you realize your worth is not based off the amount of follicles on your head.

Reactions: -G-

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You don’t think theres a couple in which the man is bald and the women doesn’t consider him lucky to be with her? You don’t think there’s a bald dude picking up hotter chicks than before? You don’t believe there exists young guys that go bald and still look relatively their age?

What if there was a bald guy that claimed hes in a healthy relationship, picks up more girls because of his confidence, and still looks relatively his age? Would you call him a liar too? Lol

I’m not here to say going bald makes you look young. It certainly is associated with aging and therefore makes you look older, sure. But to claim all of those things that come with it is certainly false. I hope someday you realize your worth is not based off the amount of follicles on your head.

Thank god, I am not the only one who believes this. Yeah, you can find love if you just put your heart into it. Sure, there are women who don't like baldies and others perpetuate that. We perpetuate that.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At the very end of the day being bald is 1 characteristic. Sure to us it seems like the most important but it’s just factually not.

Education, financial stability, health, athleticism, humor. Being bald does not prevent you from excelling at any of those things.

May some women not talk to you because they do not date bald men? Sure, similar to how you will not date women of a specific color, ethnicity, weight, *** size etc. If you’re truely a god amongst men with the rest of your life... most women will desire that.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure you can find love if you're bald, but your options will generally be more limited. I notice the difference how women look at & interact with me when I have my head shaved (I do this every so often) & when I grow my hair out. I've had a transplant & the average person can't tell I have loss

But sure if you have money, status, charisma etc to compensate your bald head it will definitely help finding someone

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think balding is detrimental to most of your average looking guys on the street, but sure you can make up for it with other qualities instead. That doesn't mean you will never find someone if you are balding though but in general hair gives you a broader spectrum of choices. This comes from absolute zero experience in the dating arena btw so take it for what it's worth lol

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Balding isnt just 1 small characteristic of good looks that can just be compensated and you move on, its a CENTRAL PILLAR of handsomeness in men, balding and bald men look OLD, Rotting and drop by 4-5 points in look, you Gotta be smoking something if you think a man will get more girls after Balding, im literally rolling on the floor at how naive and retarded you are.
Let's check what women think about their lovely balding husband by Googling a NEUTRAL phrase in incognito mode like: my huband is bald, surely 50% will write about how hot and sexy they find their mr clean scalp husbands right ?
bald-1.png
bald-2.png

Bald = Ugly, dont even dream of becoming a stud unless you're ready to extremely overcompensate and become a roided up monkey and tan shave daily + have a good looking face be tall and workout daily (you'll still be uglier probably), if you're bald your wife thinks she's doing you a favor by being with you, she's never gonna worry when you travel about you cheating on her she knows no woman will wnat your bald old head near her, you can kiss young women goodbye, you quite simply become a secondary character as a man, you become "the bald guy", and the bald guy aint f*****g handsome
handsome men.png

there is no other way around it homeslice better start shining that f*****g rotting horseshoe scalp of yours and pray for a cure.

fap6seb.png

Last edited:

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Balding isnt just 1 small characteristic of good looks that can just be compensated and you move on, its a CENTRAL PILLAR of handsomeness in men, balding and bald men look OLD, Rotting and drop by 4-5 points in look, you Gotta be smoking something if you think a man will get more girls after Balding, im literally rolling on the floor at how naive and retarded you are.
Let's check what women think about their lovely balding husband by Googling a NEUTRAL phrase in incognito mode like: my huband is bald, surely 50% will write about how hot and sexy they find their mr clean scalp husbands right ?
View attachment 145554 View attachment 145555

Bald = Ugly, dont even dream of becoming a stud unless you're ready to extremely overcompensate and become a roided up monkey and tan shave daily + have a good looking face be tall and workout daily (you'll still be uglier probably), if you're bald your wife thinks she's doing you a favor by being with you, she's never gonna worry when you travel about you cheating on her she knows no woman will wnat your bald old head near her, you can kiss young women goodbye, you quite simply become a secondary character as a man, you become "the bald guy", and the bald guy aint f*****g handsome
View attachment 145557

there is no other way around it homeslice better start shining that f*****g rotting horseshoe scalp of yours and pray for a cure.

View attachment 145565

Lmao. Just lmao. There’s no point for me to even attempt to persuade you that you can make whatever out of yourself bald or not bald.

You’re 28 and have the mindset of an 18yo who just figured out he’s balding. Pathetic, really.

Whatever, your life not mine. Continue to think like that while I do the opposite. Lets check back in 5years and see how each other is doing? Good deal.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To everyone saying that you get less chances while you’re bald because you’re less likely to catch a womens eyes: Although I do not completely agree, I can understand the thinking.

On the contrary, the women you will marry should love you for your attributes as a whole. Not 1 attribute.

At the end of the day you will marry one women, not 50. You don’t need many women to catch your attention, just one. And if you have less chances because you’re bald then all those chances mean nothing because she’s clearly not the one.

Disagree all you want, shits as true as it gets. You can laugh at this and go curl up in a ball and start crying, idc, your life not mine.

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
To everyone saying that you get less chances while you’re bald because you’re less likely to catch a womens eyes: Although I do not completely agree, I can understand the thinking.

On the contrary, the women you will marry should love you for your attributes as a whole. Not 1 attribute.

At the end of the day you will marry one women, not 50. You don’t need many women to catch your attention, just one. And if you have less chances because you’re bald then all those chances mean nothing because she’s clearly not the one.

Disagree all you want, shits as true as it gets. You can laugh at this and go curl up in a ball and start crying, idc, your life not mine.
Huh ? The same women you baldies will marry would never in a million years sleep with you for casual sex, they would reject you and sleep around with men that genuinely attract them, after they finish having fun its time for some stability, and thats when they need a balding cuck stable on a leach grateful man to provide for her, raise her kids ( you better dna test your kids lol) and basically be a good stable baldie madly in love with his wife, she'll never be truly wet for you and will think of her exes while her eyes are closed but will love your "personnality" and tell you that you're not like hot fuckboys that dont wanna settle down.

Basic math is you baldies get 1 single pussy with a maximal investment while good looking full headed guys are having fun left and right then marry a woman that is genuinely attracted to them and is not settling down .

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Huh ? The same women you baldies will marry would never in a million years sleep with you for casual sex, they would reject you and sleep around with men that genuinely attract them, after they finish having fun its time for some stability, and thats when they need a balding cuck stable on a leach grateful man to provide for her, raise her kids ( you better dna test your kids lol) and basically be a good stable baldie madly in love with his wife, she'll never be truly wet for you and will think of her exes while her eyes are closed but will love your "personnality" and tell you that you're not like hot fuckboys that dont wanna settle down.

Basic math is you baldies get 1 single pussy with a maximal investment while good looking full headed guys are having fun left and right then marry a woman that is genuinely attracted to them and is not settling down .
You’re mind is poison. You're 28. Your old *** is literally 28.

All this sounds like to me is that you’ve had 0 pussy up till now and now that you’re losing your hair you know it wont get better and fear you will never settle down. It’s not the hair, its you. Ya fkn moron.