Baldcafe, The New Sly Bald Guys Forums.

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re mind is poison. You're 28. Your old *** is literally 28.

All this sounds like to me is that you’ve had 0 pussy up till now and now that you’re losing your hair you know it wont get better and fear you will never settle down. It’s not the hair, its you. Ya fkn moron.
you could join the olympic team with your mental gymnastics lmao
bald-1.png

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you could join the olympic team with your mental gymnastics lmao
View attachment 145572
That image literally proves nothing. Look at the f*****g date, you depressed fuckwad. Alllllll the way from 2014, its probably top recommended because a bunch of scared imbeciles (like yourself) see it and is the first thing you click because its the last thing you want to happen to you.

In fact, I googled the same f*****g thing and guess what. If you scroll down like 4 links, you see a plethora of people asking “my husband is bald, how do I help”. You know why? Because it is an emotional thing and genuine companions want to HELP their loved one, not f*****g leave them.

You can join a hairloss forum and start telling everyone their worth is meaningless without hair with all the hate, rage and depression in your heart and mind... oh wait. Lmao.

Reactions: -G-

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That image literally proves nothing. Look at the f*****g date, you depressed fuckwad. Alllllll the way from 2014, its probably top recommended because a bunch of scared imbeciles (like yourself) see it and is the first thing you click because its the last thing you want to happen to you.

In fact, I googled the same f*****g thing and guess what. If you scroll down like 4 links, you see a plethora of people asking “my husband is bald, how do I help”. You know why? Because it is an emotional thing and genuine companions want to HELP their loved one, not f*****g leave them.

You can join a hairloss forum and start telling everyone their worth is meaningless without hair with all the hate, rage and depression in your heart and mind... oh wait. Lmao.
nice coping homie, back to reality doesnt matter what the date of the search is
bald-3.png

bald-4.png

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
nice coping homie, back to reality doesnt matter what the date of the search isView attachment 145573
View attachment 145574
Yawn, Im tired of responding to your depressed ***.

Cope? Lmao I am a NW2.5 with high density everywhere else, have yet to hear someone say I should shave my head or that I am going bald. I do not need to cope for anything.

This is the last message Ill communicate with someone 7yrs older than me physically but 5 years younger than me mentally.

Like I said, check back in 5years and lets see where each other is at. :p

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly feel like these people who claim hair is everything never either got laid or never got laid enough. Hair is not everything and people do fall in love and find others who are bald. You actually make it worse for self when you say hair is everything. You bring negativity to yourself, to a potential partner, and you will never be satisfied.

I previously ruined a great relationship for this exact reason, I since accepted, moved on, and have been much better.

To be honest, keep it up, I am playing the game and one less dick in the stock pile is better for me.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
What Norwood are you flamingo?

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What Norwood are you flamingo?
Im a diffuse thinner, lately its gotten really bad, im working now running an online business to make money and restore my hair, ill get an smp too for density illusion im tired of f*****g women older than me i miss young b****s giving me looks outside, i look older now without hair fibers.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Balding isnt just 1 small characteristic of good looks that can just be compensated and you move on, its a CENTRAL PILLAR of handsomeness in men, balding and bald men look OLD, Rotting and drop by 4-5 points in look, you Gotta be smoking something if you think a man will get more girls after Balding, im literally rolling on the floor at how naive and retarded you are.
Let's check what women think about their lovely balding husband by Googling a NEUTRAL phrase in incognito mode like: my huband is bald, surely 50% will write about how hot and sexy they find their mr clean scalp husbands right ?
View attachment 145554 View attachment 145555

Bald = Ugly, dont even dream of becoming a stud unless you're ready to extremely overcompensate and become a roided up monkey and tan shave daily + have a good looking face be tall and workout daily (you'll still be uglier probably), if you're bald your wife thinks she's doing you a favor by being with you, she's never gonna worry when you travel about you cheating on her she knows no woman will wnat your bald old head near her, you can kiss young women goodbye, you quite simply become a secondary character as a man, you become "the bald guy", and the bald guy aint f*****g handsome
View attachment 145557

there is no other way around it homeslice better start shining that f*****g rotting horseshoe scalp of yours and pray for a cure.

View attachment 145565
Balding is a death sentence, bro are u member on lookism ?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
To everyone saying that you get less chances while you’re bald because you’re less likely to catch a womens eyes: Although I do not completely agree, I can understand the thinking.

On the contrary, the women you will marry should love you for your attributes as a whole. Not 1 attribute.

At the end of the day you will marry one women, not 50. You don’t need many women to catch your attention, just one. And if you have less chances because you’re bald then all those chances mean nothing because she’s clearly not the one.

Disagree all you want, shits as true as it gets. You can laugh at this and go curl up in a ball and start crying, idc, your life not mine.
MV5BMTE5MjM5MzM3M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTEzOTY0._V1_UY317_CR6,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

9ab70660513777292cf42c155026f620.jpg

its about the personality

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Oh it didn't get posted.
Huh ? You didnt post sh*t wtf did he do, get a sister kiss on the cheek while shoving a camera ? He literally looks like sh*t lol is he selling a pickup artist bootcamp to delusional baldies like you ?

here is the very unlikely way for rotten mr clean decomposing scalps like you to be attractive to women, roids and go over the top hypermasculine

baldies this is what you are to women, a non sexual joke

Last edited:

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Huh ? You didnt post sh*t wtf did he do, get a sister kiss on the cheek while shoving a camera ? He literally looks like sh*t lol is he selling a pickup artist bootcamp to delusional baldies like you ?

here is the very unlikely way for rotten mr clean decomposing scalps like you to be attractive to women, roids and go over the top hypermasculine

@Wolf Pack

can you look into his activity and ban him please? He's been posting the same exact nonsense on every single thread. Its getting quite annoying. He’s legit having a breakdown.

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you saying no short bald man gets laid? They don't find companionship? They don't find love? Are you that dense and retarded.

Of course they do. IF you are not a player in the game, better for us. Why the negativity. You are not helping. Stop jerking off in your mom's basement to your ex and go do something.

Bro that was some poetry sh*t right there

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ho sh*t the second video is really disturbing... How come nobody punched her in the face?

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ho sh*t the second video is really disturbing... How come nobody punched her in the face?

I think personally, that is part of the problem. We don't speak out, and to be frank, I think now is the best time in this woke culture (as much as I hate it, use it). It is the equivalent of body shaming. I will say it again, men are weak when it comes to this sh*t. If f*****g fat ladies have a movement, I don't get why we don't.

Also, I never understood, why people don't believe that standards don't change. Beauty standards for both men and women have changed throughout our history. It can be changed in a generation. From being fat to thin, to have shaved heads, to niche beauty standards like long necks, big years, and body modification.