Baldcafe, The New Sly Bald Guys Forums.

Ourkes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Had to get a job a year ago because Dad lost his. That's when I started to have these hot flashes and stutterings, talking to people at work

If you have problems with anxiety induced issues like stuttering or hot flushes - speak with a Doctor. Beta Blockers or other meds can help get you past this. Sorry to hear your Father lost his job but respect to you for stepping in and getting one to help him out.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have problems with anxiety induced issues like stuttering or hot flushes - speak with a Doctor. Beta Blockers or other meds can help get you past this. Sorry to hear your Father lost his job but respect to you for stepping in and getting one to help him out.
I think hes already spoken to various doctors/therapists given hes been struggling with it for so long.

Props for getting off your *** and trying though, Exodus.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been posted on a few of those insta pages like his. I look decent bald so they throw my picture around.

As for Harry - I've never spoken to him on face cam but he comes off a decent guy over message. He does seem a little too positive about baldness. I still think only ten or so percent can look decent decent bald.

Insider info - for whatever reason, the bald scene has a huge gay following. If you post a bald photo and look good you will get a lot of gay attention.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been posted on a few of those insta pages like his. I look decent bald so they throw my picture around.

As for Harry - I've never spoken to him on face cam but he comes off a decent guy over message. He does seem a little too positive about baldness. I still think only ten or so percent can look decent decent bald.

Insider info - for whatever reason, the bald scene has a huge gay following. If you post a bald photo and look good you will get a lot of gay attention.
Lmao when I was bald gay dudes were hitting on me and calling me handsome.

Since I'm gonna get another hair transplant very soon I might go buzzed again for a little while, trying to prepare myself mentally for that moment.

Last edited:

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Balding isnt just 1 small characteristic of good looks that can just be compensated and you move on, its a CENTRAL PILLAR of handsomeness in men, balding and bald men look OLD, Rotting and drop by 4-5 points in look, you Gotta be smoking something if you think a man will get more girls after Balding, im literally rolling on the floor at how naive and retarded you are.
Let's check what women think about their lovely balding husband by Googling a NEUTRAL phrase in incognito mode like: my huband is bald, surely 50% will write about how hot and sexy they find their mr clean scalp husbands right ?
View attachment 145554 View attachment 145555

Bald = Ugly, dont even dream of becoming a stud unless you're ready to extremely overcompensate and become a roided up monkey and tan shave daily + have a good looking face be tall and workout daily (you'll still be uglier probably), if you're bald your wife thinks she's doing you a favor by being with you, she's never gonna worry when you travel about you cheating on her she knows no woman will wnat your bald old head near her, you can kiss young women goodbye, you quite simply become a secondary character as a man, you become "the bald guy", and the bald guy aint f*****g handsome
View attachment 145557

there is no other way around it homeslice better start shining that f*****g rotting horseshoe scalp of yours and pray for a cure.

View attachment 145565

Brutal

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score

Bald is not beautiful​

17SMBALD.jpg

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If anyone here, who thinks baldness is not an issue, can date and marry a bald woman without any problem , I will agree that it really is not a big deal.
bald freaks are so desprate they will date just about anything with a pussy and even trannies. in fact when i go on a p**rn site usually the man with ladyboys and trannies are baldies

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have to be decent looking or masculine to pull off being bald. Most men cannot pull it off. Its very true.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think losing dick to finastride is better than being bald because if you dont do that, you anyway dont get woman.
no it not. its only like that if your really ugly bald. if your somewhat average looking then keeping your dick is better, finasteride worth the try tough since the majority who get sides heal quickly when they stop. the wise thing is to try and see if you get any and if you do stop with it

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
no it not. its only like that if your really ugly bald. if your somewhat average looking then keeping your dick is better, finasteride worth the try tough since the majority who get sides heal quickly when they stop. the wise thing is to try and see if you get any and if you do stop with it
Bald is ugly only. And until u are Jeff Bezos u would get below average woman if you re bald.thats the fact of life. So that's pretty much game over. The thing is getting bald significantly reduces your prospects. If u accept that then no problem.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald is ugly only. And until u are Jeff Bezos u would get below average woman if you re bald.thats the fact of life. So that's pretty much game over. The thing is getting bald significantly reduces your prospects. If u accept that then no problem.
not so simple. baldnes do reduce your looks. its a fact. however. from that to being jeff bezos its a long run. bezos is one of the ugliest people on earth. he litterly looks like utter sh*t. even with hair

1604763701299.png

not all bald guys look like this rat. some bald guys look decent bald if they are tall and have masculine faces. not many but some. for them its better to keep their dick working if they have no choice

1604763804458.png

Attachments

• 1604763672310.png
    1604763672310.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 75

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
not so simple. baldnes do reduce your looks. its a fact. however. from that to being jeff bezos its a long run. bezos is one of the ugliest people on earth. he litterly looks like utter sh*t. even with hair

View attachment 150361

not all bald guys look like this rat. some bald guys look decent bald if they are tall and have masculine faces. not many but some. for them its better to keep their dick working if they have no choice

View attachment 150362
When I mentioned Jeff Bezos, I referred to his wealth means you have to be that wealthy to compensate baldness and get hot woman.i some how think that we need women as attractive or better than we are to get attracted towards them. And baldness significantly reduces the chances of that happening. So we have to relegate to an uglier woman to which we cant get attracted because we have to reduce standards because of our baldnes. So its difficult to get intimate without attraction.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
P
if your tall and have a big dick you can be succusful. woman loves big dick more then anything
The thing is you would be worse off by a mile. Even Brad Pitt can't get many women after being bald .I have a highly good looking face and can get pretty much any woman around myself but not any longer. Since I have developed a bald patch I have lost all the attention.its a huge difference.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
P

The thing is you would be worse off by a mile. Even Brad Pitt can't get many women after being bald .I have a highly good looking face and can get pretty much any woman around myself but not any longer. Since I have developed a bald patch I have lost all the attention.its a huge difference.
how tall are you?