Baldcafe, The New Sly Bald Guys Forums.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There exist crazy people everywhere. If you cumulate all the negativity about baldness on this site then yea that’s all people are going to believe. This is reminiscent of doflamingo.

Similarly go look at the comments section of a trump ad on youtube. After reading them you’d surely believe Trump is winning the polls... but he's not.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There exist crazy people everywhere. If you cumulate all the negativity about baldness on this site then yea that’s all people are going to believe. This is reminiscent of doflamingo.

Similarly go look at the comments section of a trump ad on youtube. After reading them you’d surely believe Trump is winning the polls... but he's not.
your naive and stupid for thinking trump gonna lose. trump dident lost to hilary despite everyone predicted so. biden is a senile pedo. not even on the level of hilary who had the gender advantage and still lost. just go on youtube and see political channels. everyone are anti left. look at the comments. also everyone anti left

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
your naive and stupid for thinking trump gonna lose. trump dident lost to hilary despite everyone predicted so. biden is a senile pedo. not even on the level of hilary who had the gender advantage and still lost. just go on youtube and see political channels. everyone are anti left. look at the comments. also everyone anti left
I could care less about politics... but lets see.

If you’re so certain go ahead and throw $ on it. Free +270 return.

Last edited:

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score

Hillary still won the popular vote even though most people despised her, especially sanders supporters. I think the risk of another trump win is enough to scare voters in to voting for biden even if they don't particularly like him, that didn't happen in 2016. The stakes are far too high, another 4 years of trump would be a disaster. He is just an opportunistic demagogue promising to bring back greatness, appealing to the innate sense that America is unique and special, that the "other" is the enemy and must be resisted at all costs, slowly fracturing the country between political, economic and racial divides while the corporate oligarchy cannibalize and devour everything in sight. Biden and the Democrats are not exactly a remedy to the mess America finds itself in but your typical center right democrat like Biden is still a better prospect than trump in the end.

Reactions: INT

HeatVision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I seriously think Harry means well when he started the channel but he sorta missed the mark when he was staunchly against treating hair loss. It goes against the whole message of his channel which is to take control of your predicament, and he ended up forcing people to settle with the shaved look. With the negative reactions that he got from the hair system community (surprisingly growing in numbers) about his bias, he realized that he messed up and started embracing that people can choose to be other things beside bald. Which is a better message. People should have authority on their own lives.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I seriously think Harry means well when he started the channel but he sorta missed the mark when he was staunchly against treating hair loss. It goes against the whole message of his channel which is to take control of your predicament, and he ended up forcing people to settle with the shaved look. With the negative reactions that he got from the hair system community (surprisingly growing in numbers) about his bias, he realized that he messed up and started embracing that people can choose to be other things beside bald. Which is a better message. People should have authority on their own lives.
Yeah in some of his older videos he says stuff like that there is absolutely nothing you can do to fight hair loss, or that when you start actually researching methods it means that you have to shave your head, like it's a must, which is ridiculous and kinda comes off as desperate. I mean if shaving your head makes you feel good and you like the look and it fixes the mental burden of hair loss for you then go for it, but don't force it upon all others like it's the end-all-be-all solution. It really isn't that one-sided. Many people will not feel good about having to shave their head and maintain a look that they will hate compared to having hair. I for one wouldn't.

Also, I think some of his videos are just really far-reaching in terms of finding "positives" of hair loss. I mean, he once made a video about how going bald young is apparently better than when you are older. Just lol.

HeatVision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah in some of his older videos he says stuff like that there is absolutely nothing you can do to fight hair loss, or that when you start actually researching methods it means that you have to shave your head, like it's a must, which is ridiculous and kinda comes off as desperate. I mean if shaving your head makes you feel good and you like the look and it fixes the mental burden of hair loss for you then go for it, but don't force it upon all others like it's the end-all-be-all solution. It really isn't that one-sided. Many people will not feel good about having to shave their head and maintain a look that they will hate compared to having hair. I for one wouldn't.

Also, I think some of his videos are just really far-reaching in terms of finding "positives" of hair loss. I mean, he once made a video about how going bald young is apparently better than when you are older. Just lol.
It's not so far reaching but moreso a different point of view. Which is fine. Balding and going the shaved route gives you perspective. But not everybody can accept that /immediately/. I've seen guys here say that once they get cuffed they're fine with letting go. Which is cute, and reasonable. But that differs with every man, and pigeonholing a person into a certain outcome certainly won't make them feel good.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
If someone can get away and cope with hair loss without taking pharmaceuticals or not spending their entire lives trying to hold on to their hair, I see them as superior and wish them the best.

However, I do want to agree that not every single dude who shaved his head will keep shaving it without problems, I can assure you some will regret it and start focusing about their hair.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Any human being who goes through a substantial change in his looks would feel depressed and sad about it, and baldness does just that. And so does an acid attack although to a larger degree.Just because baldness is natural and common does not take away the fact that it is highly disfiguring.
That baldcafe guy is running a youtube channel for money and tricking thousands into believing they should be fine with their baldness . And I am sure many of them will end up on antidepressants. Baldness is disfiguring and it's normal for a human to feel depressed about it,that's human nature and there are no two ways about it. And people who are saying baldness does not matter would not date bald girls themselves and so reject ugly girls.Even that baldcafe guy might be trying to make more money to make up for his baldness lol.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any human being who goes through a substantial change in his looks would feel depressed and sad about it, and baldness does just that. And so does an acid attack although to a larger degree.Just because baldness is natural and common does not take away the fact that it is highly disfiguring.
That baldcafe guy is running a youtube channel for money and tricking thousands into believing they should be fine with their baldness . And I am sure many of them will end up on antidepressants. Baldness is disfiguring and it's normal for a human to feel depressed about it,that's human nature and there are no two ways about it. And people who are saying baldness does not matter would not date bald girls themselves and so reject ugly girls.Even that baldcafe guy might be trying to make more money to make up for his baldness lol.
baldness in your 40's and 50's will not hurt you that much because your already old and probably married and baldness correlates with oldness so those guys dont care anyway. they are old anyway. however. baldness in your early 20's before you even started getting into a relationship is worse then cancer and aids combined. i can tell you about myself. i lost almost all my hair by 22. i became insane because of it. people laughed at me and mocked me. called me ugly. cancer patient. etc. i still get shitty treatment at 29. woman hating on me. getting refused at job interviews. you can sense the negative vibe towards you. i became mentally fucked and scarred because of it. this sh*t has ruined my life. im still misrable because i always think to myself. how would i look with full head of hair.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seek help, lol.
like "help" will really help me. dumbass. psychaitrist just fill you with shitty meds who make you feel even worse. ever heard about the side effects of those meds? diabetes. weight gain. erectile dysenfection. memory loss. dumbass. you are the one who need to seek help you nazi

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
baldness in your 40's and 50's will not hurt you that much because your already old and probably married and baldness correlates with oldness so those guys dont care anyway. they are old anyway. however. baldness in your early 20's before you even started getting into a relationship is worse then cancer and aids combined. i can tell you about myself. i lost almost all my hair by 22. i became insane because of it. people laughed at me and mocked me. called me ugly. cancer patient. etc. i still get shitty treatment at 29. woman hating on me. getting refused at job interviews. you can sense the negative vibe towards you. i became mentally fucked and scarred because of it. this sh*t has ruined my life. im still misrable because i always think to myself. how would i look with full head of hair.
I agree with you that before relationship it's hell.its end of relationship. But did u have hair transplants to feel better and did u make use of meds?

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
If someone can get away and cope with hair loss without taking pharmaceuticals or not spending their entire lives trying to hold on to their hair, I see them as superior and wish them the best.

However, I do want to agree that not every single dude who shaved his head will keep shaving it without problems, I can assure you some will regret it and start focusing about their hair.
Only a superhuman can feel fine for being bald. Its disfiguring and we are humans.

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
like "help" will really help me. dumbass. psychaitrist just fill you with shitty meds who make you feel even worse. ever heard about the side effects of those meds? diabetes. weight gain. erectile dysenfection. memory loss. dumbass. you are the one who need to seek help you nazi
I feel sorry for your situation and honestly wouldnt wish that kind of circumstances on anyone at 22.
but then again what boss would want to hire someone as toxic as you? What girl would want to date someone with such a shitty view about life?

Imagine going to a disabilty anonymous meeting and telling people with who cant even even use their arms or legs that your life is horrible because you lost your hair.

lol they'd laugh there *** off at you

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel sorry for your situation and honestly wouldnt wish that kind of circumstances on anyone at 22.
but then again what boss would want to hire someone as toxic as you? What girl would want to date someone with such a shitty view about life?

Imagine going to a disabilty anonymous meeting and telling people with who cant even even use their arms or legs that your life is horrible because you lost your hair.

lol they'd laugh there *** off at you
being bald = having no job = no money = being homeless.

crippled people get misery from sociaty and are prefered over bald man

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
being bald = having no job = no money = being homeless.

crippled people get misery from sociaty and are prefered over bald man
Probably for job interview , we can use wig but does not work for marriage sadly.