Baldcafe, The New Sly Bald Guys Forums.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Wolf Pack

can you look into his activity and ban him please? He's been posting the same exact nonsense on every single thread. Its getting quite annoying. He’s legit having a breakdown.

I'm not moderating the place anymore (beyond massive issues) or logging in much, and once Admin gets back, I quit. He's been around since 2018 and doesn't seem an out an out troll or mentally deranged from my quick checks. As such, freedom of expression applies imo, he's entitled to his views about balding but not the repeated image he keeps sharing. You shouldn't let it get to you so much, he's not even saying anything to you directly.

@Wolf Pack dont he's just a delusional hater that hates facts, i just posted a bit today

You are spamming the same image in few threads though, consider this a warning, don't take this to the new research section again. One more report, that's it.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think personally, that is part of the problem. We don't speak out, and to be frank, I think now is the best time in this woke culture (as much as I hate it, use it). It is the equivalent of body shaming. I will say it again, men are weak when it comes to this sh*t. If f*****g fat ladies have a movement, I don't get why we don't.

Also, I never understood, why people don't believe that standards don't change. Beauty standards for both men and women have changed throughout our history. It can be changed in a generation. From being fat to thin, to have shaved heads, to niche beauty standards like long necks, big years, and body modification.
no bro you went completely off of my intentions. Im not talking about any woke sh*t. No social movement will bring your hair back, and no amount of 'acceptance' will make women suddenly attracted to bald men. Just like nothing will make you wanna f*ck fat women. I dont care about this sh*t.
Im talking about the simple case when someone comes to you and just f*cking tap on your head. If it was me (Im not bald thank god, but still) I would punch them right in face, and if you just let her do it you are just spineless insecure f*ck.

About the standards change - well it does change but definitely not this way. First of all, you cant force it, and just tell people what to like. And second, it is really more subtle traits that change, like in the past light skin was considered more attractive, and now it is tan/brown skin, or beard/no beard, or tits/as.s etc. But never in history short bald fat guys have been considered attractive, even the ancient greek gods always have been described as tall, mascular and with long great hair. Stuff like obesity, bad teeth, wrinkles, asymmetric face, baldness/bad hair and so on have always have been and always will be unattractive.
Telling people that 'bald is beautiful' or 'fat is beautiful' is just an insult to the intelligence (which lots of people are lack of so maybe it does help, I donno lol :) )

whatintheworld

Reaction score
no bro you went completely off of my intentions. Im not talking about any woke sh*t. No social movement will bring your hair back, and no amount of 'acceptance' will make women suddenly attracted to bald men. Just like nothing will make you wanna f*ck fat women. I dont care about this sh*t.
Im talking about the simple case when someone comes to you and just f*cking tap on your head. If it was me (Im not bald thank god, but still) I would punch them right in face, and if you just let her do it you are just spineless insecure f*ck.

About the standards change - well it does change but definitely not this way. First of all, you cant force it, and just tell people what to like. And second, it is really more subtle traits that change, like in the past light skin was considered more attractive, and now it is tan/brown skin, or beard/no beard, or tits/as.s etc. But never in history short bald fat guys have been considered attractive, even the ancient greek gods always have been described as tall, mascular and with long great hair. Stuff like obesity, bad teeth, wrinkles, asymmetric face, baldness/bad hair and so on have always have been and always will be unattractive.
Telling people that 'bald is beautiful' or 'fat is beautiful' is just an insult to the intelligence (which lots of people are lack of so maybe it does help, I donno lol :) )

I wonder why the same "champions of baldness" here don't hold the same positions for people being overweight (often times there is a strong genetic component to this), or bad teeth (an obvious genetic component too)...

Can you get married if you are overweight and have terrible teeth? Sure you can. You can even get married if you have all this and are bald and short. But I think the prevailing sentiment that many here are trying to communicate is that as our modern world is increasingly and increasingly visual, in particular for women, your pool of available candidates will shrink drastically. This is so intuitive and makes so much sense I don't understand how anyone can push back on this.

No longer are dating pools and social circles hyper-localized as in pre social media times. Your competition can know be within quite a large radius to anyone that has a cell phone and an internet connection. To give an analogy, if there's only one game in town, well then people will play ball. But just as the global economy has given people a taste of ruthless capitalistic efficiency, so has the global dating market facilitated by modern technology and changed social norms.

Last edited:

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

You think they're softening the blow ?

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder why the same "champions of baldness" here don't hold the same positions for people being overweight (often times there is a strong genetic component to this), or bad teeth (an obvious genetic component too)...

Can you get married if you are overweight and have terrible teeth? Sure you can. You can even get married if you have all this and are bald and short. But I think the prevailing sentiment that many here are trying to communicate is that as our modern world is increasingly and increasingly visual, in particular for women, your pool of available candidates will shrink drastically. This is so intuitive and makes so much sense I don't understand how anyone can push back on this.

No longer are dating pools and social circles hyper-localized as in pre social media times. Your competition can know be within quite a large radius to anyone that has a cell phone and an internet connection. To give an analogy, if there's only one game in town, well then people will play ball. But just as the global economy has given people a taste of ruthless capitalistic efficiency, so has the global dating market facilitated by modern technology and changed social norms.

The thing is you can fix being overweight and having bad teeth relatively easier than growing hair. Also, being overweight and having awful teeth is so much more unappealing than having a clean bald scalp (which many dont even fully get to by 50). You cant speak, eat, drink, participate in activities, nor keep health without alright teeth and not being overweight. Being bald you can’t what? Stay in the sun too long? I find your comparison pretty void.

Will your pool of candidates shrink drastically? Sure. Not every girl out there is a 10 though.There are less hot girls that you can find attractive physically still. How could you ask to be with a 10/10 when you yourself know you’re not one either? Expectations are pretty important. Also, Ive said this before but depending on what your goals are you only need 1 girl, not 100. 1 relative to the sample size of anyone’s available selection is pretty insignificant.

Also, what kind of area are you at with the “1 game in town” analogy, lol.

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The thing is you can fix being overweight and having bad teeth relatively easier than growing hair. Also, being overweight and having awful teeth is so much more unappealing than having a clean bald scalp (which many dont even fully get to by 50). You cant speak, eat, drink, participate in activities, nor keep health without alright teeth and not being overweight. Being bald you can’t what? Stay in the sun too long? I find your comparison pretty void.

Will your pool of candidates shrink drastically? Sure. Not every girl out there is a 10 though.There are less hot girls that you can find attractive physically still. How could you ask to be with a 10/10 when you yourself know you’re not one either? Expectations are pretty important. Also, Ive said this before but depending on what your goals are you only need 1 girl, not 100. 1 relative to the sample size of anyone’s available selection is pretty insignificant.

Thats the other thing I see here, a lot men on here want to be players...but it may not be possible. I am done.

I have had my fun and I am just looking to lock someone down and call it a day.

whatintheworld

Reaction score

Well that makes early baldness even more-so a challenge and impediment to young guys in their twenties, as it is such an anomaly and like you appropriately said, associated with older men.

Who said anything about doing daily activities? Of course being bald does not affect that. The topic is strictly on attractiveness and how baldness affects your dating pool options. Some of the best athletes in the world have been bald or heavily losing their hair, It had no effect on their performance.

Also, you don't need to have a six pack or be shredded to do any activities, you can still have a "dad bod" and do well in sports for instance, hell some of the best players I played against when I played basketball were on the heftier side because they could move people around easier, and other guys just bounced off them.

If we take your statistical argument, let's assume that the 1 out of a 100 you mentioned likes you. Well, this isn't the point. The point isn't that some girl, some where will like you. This is a given. But, she also has to fit your own requirements, as you hers. How much more does luck have to be on your side that the 1 particular girl that likes you also has all the traits you're looking for? Are the odds not that much better if, let's say 75 out of those 100 were interested? 80?

Again, I am saying no more, no less, that your pool shrinks, fair or unfair. But it's a different type of reduction compared to preferring blondes or brunettes, it's obviously more detrimental.

I live in a major metropolitan area in the US with several million people in population. The point I was referring to with the "one game in town" analogy has to do with pre internet and social media times of the older generations, when the pool of available dating candidates was much more constrained. Suddenly being so picky about that guy who wasn't so tall, maybe wasn't well off, or went bald early, was a much more tricky decision, as there didn't exist any apps where instant male attention was guaranteed.

Last edited:

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't even think above average guys get a 75% hit rate on dating apps.

Some guys even good looking due to other factors may not get any results.

Yeah, we don't only want one person, but what I am trying to say and maybe @WaccWaccWacc is that we don't need that much. Maybe its a mentality change that we have to do.

Yeah, I admit it impacts, it means I can't wh*** myself out haha.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I don't even think above average guys get a 75% hit rate on dating apps.

Some guys even good looking due to other factors may not get any results.

Yeah, we don't only want one person, but what I am trying to say and maybe @WaccWaccWacc is that we don't need that much. Maybe its a mentality change that we have to do.

Yeah, I admit it impacts, it means I can't wh*** myself out haha.

I just made up the 75 number to prove a point.

Well that's not a problem, I respect anyone else's opinion if they think it isn't that big a deal. I'm merely expressing my own opinion as well, that I personally think being bald is worse than being short, poor, or overweight. I wouldn't be on this site if I thought otherwise, would have shaved it and moved on just as many others do.

Fortunately though, it seems technological and medicinal improvements will soon make this condition a thing of the past.

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just made up the 75 number to prove a point.

Well that's not a problem, I respect anyone else's opinion if they think it isn't that big a deal. I'm merely expressing my own opinion as well, that I personally think being bald is worse than being short, poor, or overweight. I wouldn't be on this site if I thought otherwise, would have shaved it and moved on just as many others do.

Fortunately though, it seems technological and medicinal improvements will soon make this condition a thing of the past.

I am here as well! I am not deluded. But, I am trying to make the best of it and accept that I am not "Chad", I rather not sulk, do the best I can, and realize that it's time for me to contract one-gina (Russel Peters joke) and move on with my life.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I am here as well! I am not deluded. But, I am trying to make the best of it and accept that I am not "Chad", I rather not sulk, do the best I can, and realize that it's time for me to contract one-gina (Russel Peters joke) and move on with my life.

I think we all are and that's a healthy approach to have, I was never part of the "it's over" crowd. I just consider myself a realist who is trying to overcome the hand I was dealt.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
This conversation is pretty abstract, as I don't believe anyone here is willing to run an experiment of shaving their head and quantifying the responses from women versus having a full head of hair (if you currently don't have one, let's say you were to wear an undetectable, perfect hair piece for the sake of the experiment).

Let's say, with your perfect Norwood 1 hair piece and the best haircut you could get, your hypothetical positive response ratio with 100 women was 80/100.

These are my opinions as to what varying degrees of baldness would do to your outcome, if you kept all other factors about yourself the same, and if we assume your age is 18-28, talking to women in the same age bracket.

Perfectly dense hair with some hairline recession -> either stay the same or maybe slightly drop down to 75/100. Most people are not Norwood spotters and some hairline recession, in general, doesn't matter at all. Many hairstyles are still possible and you are still in the binary categorization of "guy with hair". Some hairline recession even looks good on men, better than a perfectly straight Norwood 1 in some situations.

Normal hairline and midscalp density but badly balding crown -> 65-70ish/100. Most of our interactions are face to face, and I don't think that it would be that big of a deal. You can run some combover tricks with concealer to compensate for this, but I do think that it's enough of an anomaly that some women will be turned off by it, but not that many. This is assuming the diameter of the bald spot isn't that big too.

Full on bald, so Norwood 6 range, and a shaved head with horsehoe outline -> 20/100 if not lower. This to me would be the biggest blow and I have only a handful of personal anecdotes I can think of who were unfortunate to go fully bald in their early twenties. One guy was a model looking guy who stopped posting any pictures of himself on social media, the other became a hat prisoner but was otherwise a really good looking guy as well.

So again, these are my opinions, which sort of confirm that for most guys on this site due to their low Norwood status, hair loss really isn't that big of an impediment as they claim. It's more so an excuse and convenient crutch to use for other problems they have.

Last edited:

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still think you’re exaggerating it a bit. There’s no chance out of a pool of 100 only 1 girl will find you attractive just because your bald. Im willing to bet if you put 3 exact same people in front of a person, one bald, one overweight (not just dad bod actually overweight... those are more in demand than you think) , and one with awful teeth. The one who looks put together with a shaved head will beat out the guy who cant fit into a normal shirt with 2 chins and the guy who can never open his mouth because his sh*t is crooked.

Thankfully for the other two dudes they can fix their problem relatively easier. However if the conditions were to hold without fixing being bald is certainly not the worst trait in a dating sense.

I totally agree social media norms and tech have shaped dating into a algorithmic manner however I still believe it is very conceivable to meet in person... bar/gym/work/similar hobbies... the issue with bald people is that they're so insecure they’d rather not put themselves in those situations. All of which is comprised from the “im doomed I have no hair mentality”, like chill it could be worse.

That’s just my take.

edit: with that being said, I feel more secure with hair especially so young so technology and finasteride help me :)

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This conversation is pretty abstract, as I don't believe anyone here is willing to run an experiment of shaving their head and quantifying the responses from women versus having a full head of hair (if you currently don't have one, let's say you were to wear an undetectable, perfect hair piece for the sake of the experiment).

Let's say, with your perfect Norwood 1 hair piece and the best haircut you could get, your hypothetical positive response ratio with 100 women was 80/100.

These are my opinions as to what varying degrees of baldness would do to your outcome, if you kept all other factors about yourself the same, and if we assume your age is 18-28, talking to women in the same age bracket.

Perfectly dense hair with some hairline recession -> either stay the same or maybe slightly drop down to 75/100. Most people are not Norwood spotters and some hairline recession, in general, doesn't matter at all. Many hairstyles are still possible and you are still in the binary categorization of "guy with hair". Some hairline recession even looks good on men, better than a perfectly straight Norwood 1 in some situations.

Normal hairline and midscalp density but badly balding crown -> 65-70ish/100. Most of our interactions are face to face, and I don't think that it would be that big of a deal. You can run some combover tricks with concealer to compensate for this, but I do think that it's enough of an anomaly that some women will be turned off by it, but not that many. This is assuming the diameter of the bald spot isn't that big too.

Full on bald, so Norwood 6 range, and a shaved head with horsehoe outline -> 20/100 if not lower. This to me would be the biggest blow and I have only a handful of personal anecdotes I can think of who were unfortunate to go fully bald in their early twenties. One guy was a model looking guy who stopped posting any pictures of himself on social media, the other became a hat prisoner but was otherwise a really good looking guy as well.

So again, these are my opinions, which sort of confirm that for most guys on this site due to their low Norwood status, hair loss really isn't that big of an impediment as they claim. It's more so an excuse and convenient crutch to use for other problems they have.
Do you mind messaging the profiles of the young bald guys to me? I want more case studies. I know 3 other REAL bald (not BDD psycho bald but actual nw5+) under 30 .

1 is 6 ft at least but gay, cant comment on his dating. 1 is 5'6 like me but incel even before hair loss, hes KHHV at later 20s like myself. The last is a normie who is also around my height (5'6) and bald, he has a kid but his wife is ugly and tbh id prefer being alone lol. She looks old. On top of that theyre not together anymore

:rolleyes: but baldness dont matter breh

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh and the previously incel 5'6 baldie is on a f*****g injected antidepressant regimen. Lmao. Baldness is f*****g death

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Do you mind messaging the profiles of the young bald guys to me? I want more case studies. I know 3 other REAL bald (not BDD psycho bald but actual nw5+) under 30 .

1 is 6 ft at least but gay, cant comment on his dating. 1 is 5'6 like me but incel even before hair loss, hes KHHV at later 20s like myself. The last is a normie who is also around my height (5'6) and bald, he has a kid but his wife is ugly and tbh id prefer being alone lol. She looks old. On top of that theyre not together anymore

:rolleyes: but baldness dont matter breh

I can't out of respect for their privacy but I have no reason to make this up. But I agree it's exceedingly rare. I went to a large public University for college and out of the thousands of young men on campus and in the city, I could only count on one hand the number of Norwood 5's and 6's in their early twenties. This is like 4 / 25,000+, so a staggering minority.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Oh and the previously incel 5'6 baldie is on a f*****g injected antidepressant regimen. Lmao. Baldness is f*****g death

Exodus as you are a high norwood, check out the new research section and the results by a doctor named Dr Zarev in Bulgaria. His norwood 6 results are absolutely incredible. Yes you will need to save up a lot of money for the procedure, but use it as motivation to increase your income and change your circumstances.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't out of respect for their privacy but I have no reason to make this up. But I agree it's exceedingly rare. I went to a large public University for college and out of the thousands of young men on campus and in the city, I could only count on one hand the number of Norwood 5's and 6's in their early twenties. This is like 4 / 25,000+, so a staggering minority.
Yea. I too currently go to probably one of the largest public university. 50k+ kids on campus a year (except this year lol) and can concur. If we’re talking high norwoods 5, 6 there is not many of them especially at 18-22 years of age. However the amount of NW2-3 is quite common. Enough to the point that you can spot 5 on a quick walk for food.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Quite a lot of Norwood 2's, 3's rare from my experience.

fullsizeoutput_3b9.jpeg