Bald Manlet gets rejected a lot of times

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
go for ugly inferior ethnics/non whites and spend years doing extremely serious training and bulking (becoming noticeably bigger is very difficult for small framed people)

lol. hes still better off just getting hair. so he can be a normal guy

I never understood why people waste so much time in the gym. Muscles are usless. Good looking people would get girls anyway and for ugly people or manlets it will not help anyway. Better to improve your financial state by learning new skills and improving

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
considering most guys id say are 4-6, and baldness takes away 1 or 2 points on average, yea this is basically true

it puts you from 'reasonable chance' category to legitimately ugly category
Lol they just made me cringe cuz some dudes tried to justify harassing women on the street. I've seen vids of good looking guys trying it. It really doesn't work.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never understood why people waste so much time in the gym. Muscles are usless. Good looking people would get girls anyway and for ugly people or manlets it will not help anyway. Better to improve your financial state by learning new skills and improving
It depends. Becoming a bodybuilder can be useless but getting out of the frail zone by building basic frame like shoulders, chest, back can help a lot, depends on the type of appeal you have going on. If you're a "pretty" semi-feminine dude like young Johnny Depp maybe they won't do much. But if you're going for the masculine look like most men they'll be an improvement.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It depends. Becoming a bodybuilder can be useless but getting out of the frail zone by building basic frame like shoulders, chest, back can help a lot, depends on the type of appeal you have going on. If you're a "pretty" semi-feminine dude like young Johnny Depp maybe they won't do much. But if you're going for the masculine look like most men they'll be an improvement.
Still a waste of time for my taste. Muscles are stupid. Muscled man actually look more intimidating and get a bad rep from sociaty. Balding muscled man look extreamly pathetic. Like they are compensating hard. The only ones who gain from it are good looking guys. But still i dont get why you need to spend so mych hours on that. That looks pathetic to me. Time is precious and a smart guy would use that time developing skills that will earn him money in the future. Money is everything. Not looks. Looks is secondery for my taste. Looks aint paying ypur bills and your rent

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

A brutal video however I think most of his problem is his highly.

If he had 5 more inches he'd get better results..
If he had hair and stayed the same height nothing would change.

70% manlet and 30% baldness is his inceldom
I dissagree with you that its the height. Woman tend to like pretty boys with full head of hair who are short. Woman would prefer a pretty nw1 over a bald tall guy. Micheal j fox was that kind of a pretty boy. He was a manlet and yet woman loved him. Another example is justin bieber or zak efffron. Both manlet slayers. Effron is 30+ and still look good. Height means sh*t unless your like 6 ft 3. As long as your taller then the woman it makes no difference.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dissagree with you that its the height. Woman tend to like pretty boys with full head of hair who are short. Woman would prefer a pretty nw1 over a bald tall guy. Micheal j fox was that kind of a pretty boy. He was a manlet and yet woman loved him. Another example is justin bieber or zak efffron. Both manlet slayers. Effron is 30+ and still look good. Height means sh*t unless your like 6 ft 3. As long as your taller then the woman it makes no difference.
Yeah but this guy kept going for women who are taller than him. Notice how only 2 of those women were shorter and they treated him the best.

Also he's super short, not just below average like in the 5'6-5'8 range. I'm 5'8 but with shoes and hair I look about 5'10.

Bieber was a teenager when he was a sex symbol, back when you're young it's cool to be a cute pretty boy and you can even get with taller girls. But after 25 if you're a little prettyboy you will just get bisexual girls with a fetish, your face starts changing too and the youthful aura wears off.

Zac Efron ended up doing roids and grew a beard to look more masculine.

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still a waste of time for my taste. Muscles are stupid. Muscled man actually look more intimidating and get a bad rep from sociaty. Balding muscled man look extreamly pathetic. Like they are compensating hard. The only ones who gain from it are good looking guys. But still i dont get why you need to spend so mych hours on that. That looks pathetic to me. Time is precious and a smart guy would use that time developing skills that will earn him money in the future. Money is everything. Not looks. Looks is secondery for my taste. Looks aint paying ypur bills and your rent
I go to the gym early in the morning. Starts my day fresh and fit. Clears my head and i let the sh*t i worry about right there and then. feeling fit gives a good feeling. Why would you make that out to be a bad thing. Strange.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
alright let me rephrase this, his chances to get females are 95% over, his only options will be unattractive girls that will probably settle down for him too.
I love seeing blind remarks like this. Why 95%? What about 94.6 or 92 or 82 or 10? Where is your data coming from? If you’re going to blindly make statements... at least make them positive.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I have been in this guy's (bald manlet) position before and really I think that, partially, he is a victim of the horrible pickup industry and that he doesn't want to face the horrific truth. As a bald guy, you won't get any results with women. You can get into shape, dress well, be successful, well traveled, intelligent and all kinds of things but if you're bald and not tall, you have no chance. You won't get married, you won't have children, you won't have a family and you will live out your years without a romantic partner. This is the case unless you want to put all your efforts trying to be with somebody to whom you do not feel really attracted (which never really works out) or you consider moving country (haven't tried this yet).

That's a pretty horrific reality. So when one of these pickup people says that if you pay a few thousand and spend a few scores of hours 'working on learning game', you can 'sort out this area of your life', a bald guy will lap it up and sign up very fast because it sounds like an incredible deal. The bald guy goes ahead and gets no results. Part of the human condition is to keep going in a hopeless situation and so, rather than giving up, the bald guy attributes this to an incompetent coach and goes to get a new coach, and repeats the cycle all over again. Just trying to give people some perspective on the bald guy's view and how his behavior is almost reasonable. The correct thing to do would be to accept the reality of being a bald loser and give up but most people are taught to never give up in the face of adversity. So you can't blame the bald guy for what he's doing. I hated every minute of harassment and uncomfortable rejections that I forced innocent women to come up with, but I empathize with him. too.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
He needs SMP, some muscle and neck tattoos

The taller gimp didn’t do much better.. people have social anxiety as it is when out and about, they are not in a relaxed environment so jumping in front of them is ridiculous.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lazy cope. As I know from experience building up muscle helps you in almost all intersections of your personal life. House work, health, self-esteem, professionally, personal defense and especially with girls. Their highered interest in relatively muscular men is extremely noticeable.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
but i thought we just needed to go to the gym and lift so we were all gonna make it righ brah..... right?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why’s he walking about like a GTA character ?
And he isn't really that good looking in the face. Not saying that he's ugly, but not amazing to have people stopping and looking.

Just has a very swole body, which is what passive gay men love, not women.

Ain't no women in the replies next to his pics either.

Definitely bought those 50k followers, since the amount of likes and comments don't match up.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
My NW6 25 year old cousin is engaged. He is short. But I'm pretty sure he didn't approach his girl in the middle of the street. My other NW6-7 cousin is married. A 23 year old NW7 from work is also engaged. And the guys in these videos are WAY more good looking than him.

I don't wanna pull out the "just be confident bro" stuff, but these videos are pathetic.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
As a bald guy, you won't get any results with women. You can get into shape, dress well, be successful, well traveled, intelligent and all kinds of things but if you're bald and not tall, you have no chance. You won't get married, you won't have children, you won't have a family and you will live out your years
LOL. Even if this was true, it'd actually be a good thing. Less bald people having kids = less bald genes being spread out, less poor bald bastards in the future.