Bald Manlet gets rejected a lot of times

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
My NW6 25 year old cousin is engaged. He is short. But I'm pretty sure he didn't approach his girl in the middle of the street. My other NW6-7 cousin is married. A 23 year old NW7 from work is also engaged. And the guys in these videos are WAY more good looking than him.

I don't wanna pull out the "just be confident bro" stuff, but these videos are pathetic.
Do you know how those guys did it? Did they meet their respective girlfriends before they went bald?

LOL. Even if this was true, it'd actually be a good thing. Less bald people having kids = less bald genes being spread out, less poor bald bastards in the future.
It is true. Ask the hundreds of guys here in the same situation as myself. And sure it is beneficial for society; that's why it happens. That doesn't stop bald guys from trying to fight it.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you know how those guys did it? Did they meet their respective girlfriends before they went bald?

It is true. Ask the hundreds of guys here in the same situation as myself. And sure it is beneficial for society; that's why it happens. That doesn't stop bald guys from trying to fight it.
All 3 of them were already bald. One of My cousins started balding at 16. The other one shaves his Head since his early 20s.

I know my co-worker went bald really fast, he was a full head like 4 years ago. Don't know If he was already with his wife, but judging by Facebook pics I guess not. How they did It? I don't know.

My short bald cousin met his fiance in college or something. He's a Very outging dude. The older one is actually a handsome guy, I dont know exactly he met his wife. My co-worker isn't a good looking dude. I don't know How he met his wife either.

Oh and there's another NW7 Guy from work who fucked a lot of girls from there. But he's in the "bald bad ***" category. No muscular, he's skinny. But he has the right skull shape and face, tattoos and stuff.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
All 3 of them were already bald. One of My cousins started balding at 16. The other one shaves his Head since his early 20s.

I know my co-worker went bald really fast, he was a full head like 4 years ago. Don't know If he was already with his wife, but judging by Facebook pics I guess not. How they did It? I don't know.

My short bald cousin met his fiance in college or something. He's a Very outging dude. The older one is actually a handsome guy, I dont know exactly he met his wife. My co-worker isn't a good looking dude. I don't know How he met his wife either.

Oh and there's another NW7 Guy from work who fucked a lot of girls from there. But he's in the "bald bad ***" category. No muscular, he's skinny. But he has the right skull shape and face, tattoos and stuff.
Tattoos take the focus off a bald head esp neck tattoo.. SMP and facial stubble are game changers instead of the smooth egg with eyes look.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tattoos take the focus off a bald head esp neck tattoo.. SMP and facial stubble are game changers instead of the smooth egg with eyes look.
I don't know about SMP, whenever I spot one irl it sticks out in a bad way. It takes a darker skin tone for it to be passable, so that means you'd have to be the guy with the fake hair tattoo AND the fake tan.

A neck tattoo would make it more difficult to get accepted into jobs.

Not everyone suits the low class thug look. Can you imagine Prince William with an SMP, a stubble, a fake tan and muscles? He would look unbelievably goofy.

Sounds like it would be wiser to just get an FUE with all that money.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know about SMP, whenever I spot one irl it sticks out in a bad way. It takes a darker skin tone for it to be passable, so that means you'd have to be the guy with the fake hair tattoo AND the fake tan.

A neck tattoo would make it more difficult to get accepted into jobs.

Not everyone suits the low class thug look. Can you imagine Prince William with an SMP, a stubble, a fake tan and muscles? He would look unbelievably goofy.

Sounds like it would be wiser to just get an FUE with all that money.
I agree, a FUE is first port of call. Then whatever works for you failing that. SMP looks good if done in a 3D effect and the whole head, sides and all aren’t covered like a helmet lol

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Brootal, on the flip side I know an ugly bald manlet with a cute gf
Social circle game + nt maxxed + he doesn’t give a f***
If ypu are bald you basically have to approach in darker surroundings because your framing will look less subhuman
Wear a hat in the sun
Even young guys with shaved/buzzed heads seem to be doing better than grown out nw3,5+ guys from what I’m seeing

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, at least these guys in the video are trying and making an effort to meet women, which is more than the whiny, negative guys on this thread are doing!

Look guys, you can sit around blaming everything and everyone else for your lack of success with women in life, and come up with a million excuses in your head as to why 'approaching women on the streets won't work in 2021', etc, but until you change your mindset and start taking responsibility for yourself and your own dating life, then nothing is going to change. Posting whiny thread on forums like this won't achieve anything.

FYI, Neil Strauss in 'The Game' was bald and was VERY successful with women, so baldness isn't the issue. Negative mindset and limiting beliefs are the real problem.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, at least these guys in the video are trying and making an effort to meet women, which is more than the whiny, negative guys on this thread are doing!

Look guys, you can sit around blaming everything and everyone else for your lack of success with women in life, and come up with a million excuses in your head as to why 'approaching women on the streets won't work in 2021', etc, but until you change your mindset and start taking responsibility for yourself and your own dating life, then nothing is going to change. Posting whiny thread on forums like this won't achieve anything.

FYI, Neil Strauss in 'The Game' was bald and was VERY successful with women, so baldness isn't the issue. Negative mindset and limiting beliefs are the real problem.
cope

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score

Was Strauss “very” successful or just made a sh*t load of money and paid women to act interested. He’s pretty hideous looking.