Bald Manlet gets rejected a lot of times

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just terrible and so embarrassing. I would feel very uncomfortable being approached like that, by some guy trying to keep pace with you when you are in a hurry. It’s like being stalked. Also there is nothing personal in the approach, he just throws some generic compliments at them. And if someone tells me I must be weirded out by them, then I probably am.
Yeah it feels very dehumanizing. Women aren't dumb and it's becoming more and more known that in certain areas of every major city there are pick up dudes "practicing".

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's sad that he probably wasted years reading stupid e-books about pick up advice. This is why it's better to be aware of your situation in some cases. Instead of wasting time you channel your energy into other things in life instead. Imagine if he spent a few years learning how to play an instrument. He joins a band, builds connections, spends nights with drunk girls, and all of a sudden he has a way higher chance at accidentally getting his dick wet.
Yeah, totally. It's tragic seeing people go through life without the slightest hint of reflection or deeper thought. Not everyone is going to be Brad Pitt. Just f*****g live your life and realize what kind of situation you're in. Play the cards you're dealt the best you can and be honest with yourself and others. There's not an ebook in the universe or dating coach that will get you a Victoria's secret model if you're chubby or 5"9 or some schlubb from a small town. But with a little bit of work and just trying to live a good life, you will get girlfriends and thus get laid. Too many people are focused on the high energy experience lookmax experience of daily scores on tinder when that is not a reality for 99% of users, most of which are women anyway. Just try to get a girlfriend. You can work your way through them too in yours 20s and then marry the girl you love in your 30s. It's not that difficult. Being bald or balding impacts some of what I wrote but it still is a reality of many balding men.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
holy sh*t it's time to dominique strauss khan max

the level of coping is strong with this one.... why would someone put himself in such situation i mean just give up dude it's over you were just not meant to reproduce as a balding manlet subhuman.

enjoyed watching the vid while reminding myself not to rope over my nw4 vertex of peace tho

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So what is your point here? That beautiful people exist? That it's unfair that you can't look like that? That there is somehow a magical way to become him?
his point is that if you're bald and short your dating life are 99% over, which is all he posts about, but that's his point, and he's not wrong honestly.
the guy in the video is bald and a borderline midget.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The "dating life" is unattainable for most men. It's simply not happening on the levels people think it is.
alright let me rephrase this, his chances to get females are 95% over, his only options will be unattractive girls that will probably settle down for him too.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
y'all coping hard lmfao
op is right, he's simply short as and bald. nothing else makes any difference

here take the opposite example:

dude just walking on the streets and girls come to him like flies (and gay guys too)
Dumb post bro. His dating coach is tall with long full hair and there are videos of him struggling the same

Last edited:

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, totally. It's tragic seeing people go through life without the slightest hint of reflection or deeper thought. Not everyone is going to be Brad Pitt. Just f*****g live your life and realize what kind of situation you're in. Play the cards you're dealt the best you can and be honest with yourself and others. There's not an ebook in the universe or dating coach that will get you a Victoria's secret model if you're chubby or 5"9 or some schlubb from a small town. But with a little bit of work and just trying to live a good life, you will get girlfriends and thus get laid. Too many people are focused on the high energy experience lookmax experience of daily scores on tinder when that is not a reality for 99% of users, most of which are women anyway. Just try to get a girlfriend. You can work your way through them too in yours 20s and then marry the girl you love in your 30s. It's not that difficult. Being bald or balding impacts some of what I wrote but it still is a reality of many balding men.

True. Negative people have negative lives. My father was and still is like that. Extreamly negative and full of hate about everything. Violent and inhuman. And because of him. I was punished. Being financially stable,healthy both in mind and body and enjoying lives should be the number 1 priority of everyone

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nahh i think hes right. That guy is not looking good at all facially. Not only his baldness. Also hes an extreme manlet with squaeky voice
We all know and we already pointed it out. But his face ain't bad, he isn't disgusting to look at. Just small+bald with very beta voice and behavior. Regardless, average good looking guys struggle at "pick up art" too. It's all a scam. Men in the 2000's believed it cuz there was no broad access to the Internet and you couldn't know how pathetic it is.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy needs to get his money up and re-locate to another country, where girls and people in general are shorter.

He needs to work out so his head doesn't look bigger than his body, and he needs to dress better.

Add a hair system to the equation and he will find a girlfriend for sure. Apparently this dude is 38. If he keeps scaring girls in the street without changing anything, he will eventually find himself 48 still in the same situation, unless he suddenly gets hit by some God sent stroke of luck.
go for ugly inferior ethnics/non whites and spend years doing extremely serious training and bulking (becoming noticeably bigger is very difficult for small framed people)

lol. hes still better off just getting hair. so he can be a normal guy