Bald Lobby for Kerry

Jack_the_Lad

Established Member
Reaction score
blue said:
What is it with all you guys seriously?...you keep saying Bush sucks and all this crap but to be honest what president hasnt sucked?......inflattion is always raising has since time was time......rich keep getting richer ...the crime rate gets higher every year........education gets dick for money every year......
taxes are always going up...and if not yet again inflattion goes up.....and if your the president no matter what subject its on...your gonna get people who b**ch about you being total sh*t,just because their lives arent up to par with what they wanted it to be,and somehow making a bill is gonna change their whole life around....
then what is this about homeless people....f*** the homeless serious..it doesnt matter what you do there will always be people who are lazy and that are homeless......then homeland security...thats the most wad of crap ive ever heard.....protecting our country....sh*t are you trying to tell me that if more cops are on the streets the crime rate will go down?..hell no i can go buy a gun and shot anybody i want..doesnt matter who it is i could...i wouldnt though but my point is there is no such thing as homeland security just because there are total whackos living on every corner of every street in the us....just because life isnt what we want ...we have to point our finger at someone else(president) besides our own ,cause for some odd reason we forget hes human and that we think one president is gonna make everthing all better.....sorry to burst your bubble but it wont....Kerry will make mistakes that people will b**ch about just like bush and every president before him....i just dont get why people get so emotional about whos president.

Not a bad point, they're all c****

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
blue said:
What is it with all you guys seriously?...you keep saying Bush sucks and all this crap but to be honest what president hasnt sucked? {snip rest of rant about crime, taxes, inflation, etc.}

I really don't particularly care that much about the nuances of how one individual (or political party) handles those specific issues, compared to another individual or party. As even George Wallace pointed out more than 30 years ago, "There's not a dime's worth of difference between Democrats and Republicans." What I _am_ greatly concerned with is something far more basic: the general intelligence and competence of any individual who occupies the White House.

Simply put, George W. Bush doesn't have the intellect to be President. He doesn't have any more business being in that position than _I_ do. It's an outrage that he was able to convince just enough short-sighted people in this country to vote for him, to enable him to slip into the Presidency by the skin of his teeth. Let's hope and pray that it doesn't happen again.

Bryan

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Respectable point.......i hate them both to be honest lol ..but i do believe that the president gets help and influence by others around him in office including that of vice president and congress.......i dont believe Pres. Bush should be held responsable for every action that was taken during his administration.

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
blue said:
i dont believe Pres. Bush should be held responsable for every action that was taken during his administration.
It's his administration, for heaven's sake, of course he should be held responsible for things his administration has done.

According to Pat Robertson, Bush believed that he could invade Iraq with no American casualties. If that's true -- and the administration has not denied that Bush said that to Robertson -- then Bush is a loony who should be relieved of his responsibilities immediately. No commander in chief so delusional to believe that you can fight a war with no casualties should be allowed to have power.

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
I think that we should all get together and give a big push for deaner to become president. The only stipulation is that deaner must be the one pictured in his avatar.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lots of mis informed people here

:scratch:

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Come on though....are you gonna sit there and tell me you believed him when he said 0 casualties?.......in a war there is no such thing as 0 casualties

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of things that Bush says that I don't believe. Worst president in my lifetime, and I have seen a few more than most people here, I'd imagine.

MidnightFlyer

Established Member
Reaction score
Simply put, George W. Bush doesn't have the intellect to be President. He doesn't have any more business being in that position than _I_ do. It's an outrage that he was able to convince just enough short-sighted people in this country to vote for him, to enable him to slip into the Presidency by the skin of his teeth. Let's hope and pray that it doesn't happen again.
Bryan

Pray...? :p Sounds like something G.W might do before an invasion.

But I definitely agree. I pray for more hair.

G

Bryan said:
Tynan, tell us all truthfully: what's the general British view of George W. Bush?

Bryan

As you may guess there are differing views, I can only talk broadly on how George Bush is viewed by the British media (both on the left and on the right) but for what it is worth.....

George Bush is seen as a stupid man, not in any particular action he has taken, but stupid in the traditional sense, slow witted, child like.

I am sure he cannot be that stupid, but he certainly is perceived as falling way short in the intelligence and wit department when lined up against other current world leaders. His ape like walk is much lampooned in British satire, he is portrayed as simian in our newspapers.

No other president in recent history has managed to sour feelings towards America so strongly, not Clinton, not Bush Senior, not Reagan, Carter and so on. It is felt that George Bush has made America the most hated country in the world, I do not say this lightly, there is a tangible sense of animosity towards America.

This may sound like strong stuff, but remember when Clinton visited London, he left his car and walked amongst the crowds shaking hands and kissing babies. When Bush arrived with his personal army, there were mass demonstrations in Trafalgar square, anti-Bush marches, central London was closed and Bush was kept away from the British rabble. The request (eventually denied) to bring a small armoured battlefield vehicle into cental London along with a request to make US security men immune to prosecution in the advent that they kill or injure a British Citizen, went down particularly badly.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, thanks for that report, Tynan! I've heard similar things from others over there. I want all Americans to know exactly what people in other countries think of that guy.

Bryan

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Tynan, I just emailed a copy of your post to a fellow here in Houston named Pat Gray. He's the host of a popular call-in talk show here on radio station KPRC (950 AM) in the morning. Like ALL talk shows here in Houston and most of the rest of this country, he's a right-wing conservative. I just got back from him the following lovely and gracious response, demonstrating the level of intelligence of so many conservative Bush supporters:

------------------------------------------------------
And this is relevant because.........................?

As you look back in history, as recently as the mid-80's...when Reagan did what he had to do...the Euro-trash felt the same way. IN '84 they polled the French about American policy...25% agreed. Last month they polled the same Frogs...25% agreed. These idiots cannot handle a strong America. Envy, pride, and appeasement is what these morons have ALWAYS been about.

Why should we care? But, feel free, pander to Europe. Worry, wring your hands over how they feel about us...toss and turn every night...break out in cold sweats...'how are the Brits & smelly French feeling about what we've done today?!?!? Oh, how CAN WE PLEASE THEM?'

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You cant..there french!

Seriouslly though..i think it all comes down to hardheaded people in this world....once your mind is made its very hard to go back even if your wrong and the fact is staring you right in the face....i think its like that for the french...they are jealous about pay,freedom,,and other things we take for granted....and once somebody like that has his mind made up ..you cant change it

MidnightFlyer

Established Member
Reaction score
And this is relevant because.........................?

As you look back in history, as recently as the mid-80's...when Reagan did what he had to do...the Euro-trash felt the same way. IN '84 they polled the French about American policy...25% agreed. Last month they polled the same Frogs...25% agreed. These idiots cannot handle a strong America. Envy, pride, and appeasement is what these morons have ALWAYS been about.

Why should we care? But, feel free, pander to Europe. Worry, wring your hands over how they feel about us...toss and turn every night...break out in cold sweats...'how are the Brits & smelly French feeling about what we've done today?!?!? Oh, how CAN WE PLEASE THEM?'

Right wing idiots. This is what they call their reality-based culture: they make history while the left wing frets and studies what they do. They are seriously dangerous.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
blue said:
Seriouslly though..i think it all comes down to hardheaded people in this world....once your mind is made its very hard to go back even if your wrong and the fact is staring you right in the face....

Yes indeed. BTW, did y'all happen to hear that recent episode of "Coast to Coast" with Art Bell? They had a skeptic as a guest, a PhD psychologist who debunks flying saucers, mind-reading, etc. When asked about politics, he had harsh words for Bush, saying that he was very worried about any man in the White House who so stubbornly insisted on sticking with what's increasingly appearing to be a BAD decision (the war in Iraq). He said that Bush could so easily acknowledge his mistake, saying something like "It seemed like a good idea at the time", but Bush steadfastly refuses to admit what's becoming more and more obvious to everyone else. That is NOT a good quality for a leader...

Bryan

G

Good grief !

What a world !

Where did this American racisim towards the French People come from?
Is it a recent development or is there some historical reason behind this?

Bryan

maybe if you are lucky this KPRC guy will move into politics.

Good Luck America

Ty

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ty, the rabid, far right in America has always been racist. Actually, to be more accurate, they have always opposed anyone they see as not like themselves. They were the ones who opposed the civil rights movement of the 1960's. In the '70's, they opposed equal rights for women. In the '90's and to today, they oppose equal rights for gays. The new fashion among the far right wacko fringe, which dominates talk radio, is to denigrate and oppose anyone of other countries and cultures. Those of us over 40 in America have seen this all before.

You don't look for rationality from such people, they are incapable of it.

Petchsky

Reaction score
MVP Wrote,
You don't look for rationality from such people, they are incapable of it.

So True.