Bald Lobby for Kerry

MidnightFlyer

Established Member
Reaction score
For all you baldies, or thinnies, or Norwood neurotics, John Kerry will immediately move to Federally fund 'Stem Cell research.'

Chances are great that a true cure for baldness will come from this kind of research. This could potentially save us years and years of time, if there was a concerted effort, made by researchers across the nation. Their motivation being astronomical returns.

We all have a great stake in this: OUR HAIR!

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
Great another political thread, I am sure the scientists will go straight to solving male pattern baldness.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't vote for kerry even if he gave me a full head of hair.

viperfish

Reaction score
That bastard has the best hair! I won't vote for him simply because of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: At least Bush has got some thinning going on!

bombscience

Reaction score
Matgallis said:
I wouldn't vote for kerry even if he gave me a full head of hair.

I hope nader is your vote then because you will never see a cure for baldness in your lifetime with the way conservative republican agenda hinders scientific advancement.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Damned straight, Bomb. The GOP is moving this country backwards. Less freedom, less knowledge, less of everything except for tax breaks for the elite.

MidnightFlyer, I support your motion 100%. Kerry for Pres!

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
As a non american citizen saying this to american citizens.....VOTE FOR HIM YOU BASTARDS I DON"T WANNA LOOSE MY HAIR!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE VOTE FOR HIM, STEM CELL RESEARCH IS WHAT WE NEED OHHH GOD PLEASE VOTE FOR HIM I WANT A FULL HEAD OF HAIR!

supernova

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe if Bush thins some more then he'll endorse stem cell research ;)

VOTE KERRY! Bush has no business and no credentials to be President of the freegin US of A. Corporate crook and frontman who's making the entire damn world hate us. If he somehow wins this election, this nation needs to go to a damn oligarchy.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
And kerry is a great candidate? I vote ken for president

teqeeler

Reaction score
Well President bush has god on his side, god was in favor us going to iraq right? and god elected bush to be president, so he said. so since god is on bushes side, then maybe he can ask him to cure baldness?

seriuosly with bush im afraid anyday now he'll come out and say that we started from adam and eve and that evolution is some liberal idea.

Kerry wouldnt be my ideal president by any means, but bush c'mon, id take richard nixon, ronald reagen, and george bush sr. combined into one person over george bush.

excuse all spelling.......

MidnightFlyer

Established Member
Reaction score
Bush has a vocabulary of about a dozen words. Ten of those words are some derivation of the word 'terror'.

But seriously, Under Kerry, there will be all kinds of research going on, and you can bet they'll be some renegade bands of researchers who are going to focus on growing hair from stem cells. A potential windfall of riches awaits the first person to solve this mystery.

As for Kerry and Bush, in reality, as Iraq continues to fall apart, I ask myself, why should Kerry have to clean up Bush's mess? Other people have always cleaned Bush's mess. His oil company (which went out of business) his baseball team (which traded Sammy Sosa. :hairy:)

Maybe a few thousand more mothers have to lose their sons, till they finally realize what they've gotten themselves into.

People get the kind of government they deserve. Rah!

The Dude

Reaction score
I've voted for Democrats in the last 3 presidential elections. But this time I'm voting for Bush all the way. The democrats don't take terrorism and national security seriously. Kerry would outsource our national security to the U.N. Bush may not have a huge vocabulary, but he is commited to fighting terrorism abroad.

Saddam was a known terrorist. He paid $25,000 to every Palestinian suicide bomber's family. The 9/11 commission found that although there was no evidence of direct links to 9/11, Saddam had extensive links to Al Queda. He was closely connected with Abu Nidal and provided him safe haven. He was also in bed with Hezbollah and Hamas. He murdered hundreds of thousands of civilians. Anyone here seen the pictures from Halabja?

flux said:
The GOP is moving this country backwards. Less freedom, less knowledge, less of everything except for tax breaks for the elite.

I love these comments. Not a single relevant fact or argument put forth. Just moronic, unsubstantiated blathering.

viperfish

Reaction score
Yeah who wouldn't take ronald reagon as the president again. He was a great f'ing president.

G

The Dude said:
I've voted for Democrats in the last 3 presidential elections. But this time I'm voting for Bush all the way. The democrats don't take terrorism and national security seriously. Kerry would outsource our national security to the U.N. Bush may not have a huge vocabulary, but he is commited to fighting terrorism abroad.

Saddam was a known terrorist. He paid $25,000 to every Palestinian suicide bomber's family. The 9/11 commission found that although there was no evidence of direct links to 9/11, Saddam had extensive links to Al Queda. He was closely connected with Abu Nidal and provided him safe haven. He was also in bed with Hezbollah and Hamas. He murdered hundreds of thousands of civilians. Anyone here seen the pictures from Halabja?

flux said:
The GOP is moving this country backwards. Less freedom, less knowledge, less of everything except for tax breaks for the elite.

I love these comments. Not a single relevant fact or argument put forth. Just moronic, unsubstantiated blathering.

Dude, you wanker! how old are you 18 - 19 ? do some research before spreading your bullshit.

MidnightFlyer

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Dude. I assume you are bald or thinning. Well, you're sh*t outta luck with Bush. Take your big 3, do your comb-over, and never get laid. Enjoy. :)

Petchsky

Reaction score
The Dude wrote,

Why is it that the people who know the least think they know the most and YOU have to show evidence and make an argument to THEM, while they call whoever disagrees with them moronic?

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
viperfish said:
Yeah who wouldn't take ronald reagon as the president again. He was a great f'ing president.
I don't want another president acting as the middle man being an assault arm dealers to third world countries.

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
Kerry voted for Iraq as well, I would much rather have a John McCain as my prez, but as I said before I am voting for myself this election.