bad hair transplants and signifcant others/suicidal thoughts

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
He barely needs more than a few 100 grafts anyway! :roll:

the rest of my head behind that hairline is a little more than a few 100 grafts.... my entire donor supply was used on that shitty hairline, maybe an inch deep.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
helpme007 said:
keep on living recboi. in 3-4 years hair multiplication should be here. try to stay this time.

Sorry to be a pessimist, but in 3-4 years from now, what will you say then??

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Stop it, recboi. Doesn't matter if HM or whatever the hell is the next hope comes out or not. You have to take what you've got and go forward. If there's an advance in the future, fine - take advantage of it...but stop hinging your total being on something that you can't change right now. It is wasted energy that could be used to improve your life in other regards.

You can stew about this for the next 20 years and waste the time...or you can decide to table it for now and proceed with life. Give yourself a break, man. It doesn't even look bad...don't come back to me with "it looks worse than it does in the picture." Don't care. It's irrelevant to what I'm trying to tell you above.

G

good post hairwegoagain. i think the problem with him and other guys is they are obsessed about their looking. i mean nothing against that if you can fix it and look good. its like some hotties. they are obesessed with their lookings too, but they are pretty so they can be like that. though i dont know what happens to them when they hit 30+ .

though i dont know how you can stop being obsessed about your lookings. i guess its a long process. you need to focus on other things. ya easier said than done. i think you must have good and happy experiences where your looking doesnt matter and where you are happy for a longer time in your life and you see that it doesnt deepend on your lookings.

these guys like recboi think they only can be happy when they look good. well, im actually one of these guys for a part. but the more i improve my looks, the less they matter to me. i guess thats normal. because i now see, i dont have many advantages by good looks. well fine, you have some advantages when you look good but you can get them too by other features. like carisma, being helpful for others, being friendly, being cool, being interesting, being successfull. that are all qualities you can have even when you are ugly. and i think if you have only some of them to a part, thats much more important , matters more and gives you more success in social situations than brad pitt looks.

sure, if you re not pretty, you arent a sex symbol , you arent a model type or dont look like a star, but whatever. there are even ugly stars. they have some of the attributes mentioned above.

i think people who are ugly and even pretty people just need to stop worrying so much about their looks. especially in this forum here. i think what helps pretty people the most is their self-confidence which comes with their looks. thats the same with rich people. or powerful people. but there are other types of people who have self-confidence too.

there was a guy in a class of mine who was very short, maybe average or below average looking, but he had self-confidence. we made a game. we should play a management meeting. and he was voted for president. coz he was self-confident and was good at talking. damn, i barley was able to say something at all these people sitting around a table. i wished i had his skills. ya, i really really wished. and i guess im gona try to get these skills. so i will have something even when my looks go down (...on the ccs rating scale).

cheers guys and a happy new year.