Asmed - Norwood 5/6 Pattern - My hair transplant Journey Has Began... Asmed/dr. Koray Erdogan

Phoenix07

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks follicle2001

May update: just had an haircut. Size 2 sides and back and minor adjust with scissor on top

c3OeCV.jpg

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
amazing regrowth

with fue from Erdogan you will look like a fullhead!

of course of treatments won't stop to work

Phoenix07

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Late May update

Hair right after a barber haircut

a79j9z.jpg

j6TXKj.jpg

bG7fVV.jpg

lb0GU7.jpg

No doubt I'm happy with the results of the medication so far, comparing the initial condition and present, the improvements are substantial but i think i might have reach the max results/regrowth with minoxidil and finasteride, and i think from now on only maintenance will be possible with the medication, the thing with my hair is that it gives the impressiOn of fulness being dark and curly looking at me upfront but its still very thin on top and crown area :(.
Hopefully Dr Erdogan will be able to do his magic and make me a "full head" again or at least with a very packed and strong hairline.

Reactions: Oro

Phoenix07

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The medication can be very sucessful indeed, you must have patience and give a good 6-8-12 months to see results and re-assess the approach.
finasteride 1mg/ED, minoxidil 5% 2x/day, nizoral 2x/week and time.
Now I think I Max out the results, will keep ongoing with the medication to try and mantain what i recover and fue later on for stronger hairline and a bit of crown coverage. Hate my bare crown.

Phoenix07

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
first days or weeks no doubt at all i had brain fog (lots) and huge increase in libido, persevere through it and All normal now, no brain fog, high/normal libido depending on the situation, lol.

follicle2001

Established Member
Reaction score
IMHO you really DO NOT need surgery. You stand to lose more than you stand to gain. Seriously, a great result for meds. Way, way better than average.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMHO you really DO NOT need surgery. You stand to lose more than you stand to gain. Seriously, a great result for meds. Way, way better than average.

What?! He is not recovering that hair on the top of his dome without a transplant even if a great responder to meds.

His immaculate donor needed to be utilised

Phoenix07

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the results are maxed out with meds. Now possibly maintenance of results with meds, improvement only with transplant i think.

Phoenix07

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
July update
I dont think i should expect any more regrowth, just maintenance which is not bad.
Strangely enough the combo finasteride and minoxidil worked better on my hairline than on my vertex.
Hope i can fill in all void spaces with an hair transplant now.
4zuZMM.jpg

VxpWuN.jpg

B6nLxv.jpg

97XSg2.jpg