Ashton Kutcher Ends Fight Against Baldness

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t!

I NEVER knew Ashton was THAT DAMN OLD!

In fact, I'm eight years OLDER THAN HIM! That's even harder for me to accept.

And of course, much more BALDER than him as well.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Here's Ashton Kutcher talking about avodart/finasteride on Conan lmao. Btw pretty incredible he has been off everything for like 3 years and is still a thick nw2.5

Ken1983

Established Member
Reaction score
Here's Ashton Kutcher talking about avodart/finasteride on Conan lmao. Btw pretty incredible he has been off everything for like 3 years and is still a thick nw2.5

why would the doctor give him adovart? thats pretty unconventional.... unless finasteride wasn't working for him.....?

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah I don't understand how his hair is basically still better than when he started his treatment.. Man I'd feel such peace if I could just get on dutasteride

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah i haven't finished my year of finasteride yet im contemplating switch to dutasteride. I don't get sides from finasteride and i would hate to think im losing ground with finasteride while waiting a year to see results instead of going nuclear. An extra 30% reduction in dht can only be a good thing.

yourworld001

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks like he's had a hair transplant in the hairline hence the hairline showing no minaturization, because he's off dutasteride we can only see thinning in the temple points.

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could be prp treatments from someone who actually knows what they're doing

Abu Hairy Al-Forhedi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think he had a hair transplant. You can pull off receding NW2.5-3ish territory if the rest of the hair is relatively thick.
I think all these hair loosing celebs were browsing this forum at some point.funny.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does Conan wear a toupee or not? I constantly see pseudo-ironic jokes made relating to that assumption.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Barely touching his hair doesn't prove all that much though.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know, I just don't trust her judgement or integrity though. Considering she barely looked at it and that the whole show is scripted anyways.