Ashton Kutcher Ends Fight Against Baldness

blackg

Reaction score
I know, I just don't trust her judgement or integrity though. Considering she barely looked at it and that the whole show is scripted anyways.
She probably just didn’t want to mess up his "do."
Or get her hands messy with hairspray.

I think Conan's hair is real, he just has an odd hairstyle.

bryan2003

Reaction score
Why those ppl once quitting finasteride/dutasteride do not try RU/CB instead? finasteride/dutasteride plus RU/CB is the best combo so far.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
RU is not working very well on its own, I heard and it has similiar side effects, dodgy suppliers and basically no longterm studies.

bryan2003

Reaction score
I think that he might have hair transplant hence he mentioned about wearing a hat. Anyway wearing the hat doesn't solve the problem. Having your own hair is the best solution ever. Treatment plus hair transplant at the moment is the only way to be totally satisfied.
If some of you is going to mention cut it off it means you should do it and leave the forum.

Drake013

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm on minoxidil right now 24 years old. I have been on the last 4 months. I will start finasteride this month or maybe the next. I'll use it for 4 years and then I will use dutasteride for the rest of my days, and when I'm like 35 first transplant, 40 second one and then 45 I don't know maybe I will be dead by then

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm on minoxidil right now 24 years old. I have been on the last 4 months. I will start finasteride this month or maybe the next. I'll use it for 4 years and then I will use dutasteride for the rest of my days, and when I'm like 35 first transplant, 40 second one and then 45 I don't know maybe I will be dead by then

You should have started finasteride first, man. Minoxidil is a growth stimulant, it doesn’t stabilise your hair loss.

Drake013

My Regimen
Reaction score
You should have started finasteride first, man. Minoxidil is a growth stimulant, it doesn’t stabilise your hair loss.
Thanks, do you think I should start finasteride right now ? I have my appointment with the dermatologist next Monday I will tell her this, if she refuses to give me the prescription I will buy it anyways.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks, do you think I should start finasteride right now ? I have my appointment with the dermatologist next Monday I will tell her this, if she refuses to give me the prescription I will buy it anyways.

If you’re serious about keeping your hair I think you should start finasteride immediately. Tell her you want to address the underlying cause of your hair loss and that you know finasteride is the main treatment for this. Good luck and update us after your appointment.

max.b

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who cares ;) I mean he answered honestly that he used for many years dutasterid.

Now he is 40 years old and found the peace with himself.

LOL! People on this board act like your life no longer matters when you are 40+.

It's actually the other way around: You, younger guys, are expendable. That's why we send you into battle to face machine gun and cannon fire.

Should you perish heroically, for your country, it's not a significant loss of life, because women can make more of you soon enough.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen some anecdotal evidence that people who have been on finasteride/dutasteride for ages and then stop, they don't lose hair. I know it goes against all science about "catch up hair loss" but we don't know everything. It could be that they have a minor hair loss pattern but I think the follicles in these individuals are sufficiently healed without DHT all these years and will take a lot longer to strangle them again. There's also the possibility that the individual has hypgonadism and low levels of male hormones after treatment - obviously unlikely.

I didn't really need it as I'm not diffuse but I was wary from the start. It's a fact it's bad for skin in oral form - shown in studies. In topical form it's more mild but using it daily and some of it goes systemic - won't exactly be great for skin. There have been some long term members who've shown before and after pictures with evidence.Under the eyes and face seems to have puffiness. It doesn't happen always though. I think another fact that put me off was seeing surgeons research using minoxidil as an injectable to prevent excessive scar formation post surgery. That shows it's a powerful collagen inhibitor.
beautiful . absolutely beautiful. SHOWING EVIDENCE FOR SIDES OF THE BIG 3 INSTEAD OF OMGGGGGG I TURNED INTO DA BENJAMIN BUTTONZ AFTER A MICROGRAM OF minoxidil OMGGGZZZ

Drake013

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you’re serious about keeping your hair I think you should start finasteride immediately. Tell her you want to address the underlying cause of your hair loss and that you know finasteride is the main treatment for this. Good luck and update us after your appointment.
I started 6 days ago thanks for the advice :).
What do you think about spironolactone, I mean looks like can be the cure for baldness, I read about that stuff people can grow a full head of hair.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you think about spironolactone

I don’t know much about it. I’m sticking with the traditional treatments for now but will consider alternatives if necessary. There’s been lots written on this forum about spironolactone so I would recommend doing some key word searches. The new research forum is probably the best place for detailed factual information about treatments. There are some really knowledgeable people on there like @IdealForehead

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/forums/new-research-studies-and-technologies.24/

Drake013

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know much about it. I’m sticking with the traditional treatments for now but will consider alternatives if necessary. There’s been lots written on this forum about spironolactone so I would recommend doing some key word searches. The new research forum is probably the best place for detailed factual information about treatments. There are some really knowledgeable people on there like @IdealForehead

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/forums/new-research-studies-and-technologies.24/
Thanks I'll read it later to see what we are going to have in the future.

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
I am gonna take dutasteride 1 or 2 a week on top of finasteride, minoxidil, RU and PRP. Let's see what happens :)

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
That sounds like a good mix. I can't get RU in my country and what's PRP?

PRP is a treatment where they take your blood, put it in centrifuge and inject it into you scalp... Just search PRP hairloss results... Looks quite good for maintenance. Once session can cost anywhere from 50 to 700 EUR depending on where you live within the EU. I pay 150