Ashton Kutcher Ends Fight Against Baldness

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this sh*t must get passed around like fucken candy in hollywood, no wonder theres no more bald celebrities.

Absolutely true, ashton kutcher, bradley cooper, donald Trump.... I'm sure it will take a lot more people out of Hollywood Finasteride or Dutasteride.

I started much too late, but better now than never.

You can choose between this one:

Untitled_1.jpg

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Absolutely true, ashton kutcher, bradley cooper, donald Trump.... I'm sure it will take a lot more people out of Hollywood Finasteride or Dutasteride.

I started much too late, but better now than never.

You can choose between this one:

View attachment 80074
hey you forgot min with hemp. Just look at the results.....when you add hemp and change the lighting lol

s-l1600.jpg

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
what id love to know is if the guy got any sides with this sh*t and he just put up with it for his career but couldnt take it anymore after 10 years

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
i have the same stupid haircut as he got ( which look great at 15 but not so good at 25 ) , so it gives me hope

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
What baldness? Dude has ridiculous hair still.

If he really started to go bald at 25 then it has to be one of the slowest balding processes ever.

He is 40 years old, if he really was on anything and quitte with it, he really has good hair genetics (even if he would go bald at 60).

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
They sound cool

This is indeed breaking news, and good for baldites

Hearing them admit it makes me feel like slightly less of a fool even though I always assume Hollywood guys are treating their hairloss. Just feels nice to have them say it out in the open like that. Also hearing them laugh about and admit to doing something pointless (scalp injections) is relatable as many of us at some point in our desperation inquired with curiosity about snake oil methods

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
They defenetely checked that place.
From 1'06 on it's like LOL. At first they don't say much, but then all the forbidden words start to come out ("testosterone"... well actually "DHT") and you sense the brotherhood.

Hahahaha indeed

I felt like I was reading a convo on HairLossTalk.com! They're just like us

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
He hasn't done a feature film since 2013 so I think looks aren't important to his career now.

He now works as an investor - he's essentially a venture capitalist.

I'm not sure if I believe he's off meds for 5 years - I think he'd be a nw4 by now.