Ashton Kutcher Ends Fight Against Baldness

blackg

Reaction score
We all knew that Kutcher was playing coverup game because he was always photographed with a hat on.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
wonder how his hair would be if he took fina instead of duta .
and the fact of having to apply minoxidil daily just remind you your hairloss ! i tried to avoid mirror as much as possible, but with minoxidil you can't do this . taking a pill is much easier .

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
wonder how his hair would be if he took fina instead of duta .
and the fact of having to apply minoxidil daily just remind you your hairloss ! i tried to avoid mirror as much as possible, but with minoxidil you can't do this . taking a pill is much easier .
I have a feeling your hair is way better than you portray in your posts.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good thread

Thank you :D

I hope it gives you hope and it shows you that the rich and beautiful have the same problems as the normal people.

Otherwise, it is always said in Hollywood are all perfect or beautiful men have no hair loss problems..... etc etc etc etc etc.

All people are struggling with something in life.

Even this beauty guy haha ;)

BBJnAod.jpg

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this is important guy , this show that fina is too weak ! for youngster this is doesnt work well !

"i got most of my role because of how i look " : he is aware !
he would have lost everything . the dude wen straight on duta .
Im 20 and i have been on finasteride for like a month, im seeing A LOT LESS hairs falling out, no sides yet, seems to be working for me and i have quite aggressive hairloss

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
So that's what the mystery of Matthew McConaughey's hair situation is;

"A high quality, very detailed and very fragile laced hair system that he only wears for special events."

Like walking his dog through a park or shopping downtown.
Got it!

I don't know why but his unicorn comment made me lel hard. Even a guy who's spent most of his working life helping transplant patients laughs at baldies.

KyleTroy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mila Kunis seems pretty grounded.

They have kids together.

THe problem will be that they wont let him make movies bald.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQoGSCDhi0TKmked5-n_sWouHv-y6B9ORhV7XslApWe6NzH1Ze1g.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-22_13-41-15.jpeg
    upload_2018-2-22_13-41-15.jpeg
    6.4 KB · Views: 1,500

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
THis makes me wanna get on dutasteride T B H
@davesmith420, I don't agree. You and I have similar hair and dutasteride once or twice per week for me caused the front to thin out. Not only that I got more gyno and put on weight. If you want to go thru that then by all means go for it. Your hair is perfect why do you want to ruin that. Seriously, work on that BDD instead. Even if you lost some more hair, no one would know. You would still be a chad regardless.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
@davesmith420, I don't agree. You and I have similar hair and dutasteride once or twice per week for me caused the front to thin out. Not only that I got more gyno and put on weight. If you want to go thru that then by all means go for it. Your hair is perfect why do you want to ruin that. Seriously, work on that BDD instead. Even if you lost some more hair, no one would know. You would still be a chad regardless.

Thank you Doctor, I wish I was a real Chad tbh