Applemets Hair - Nutraceutic Powered By Italian University Of Naples

Status
Not open for further replies.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
let me get this straight:

Powdered concentrated apple cores (of which the most potent are only found in italy) taken orally will regrow hair on your head, without any other adverse effects?

simonmicheal

My Regimen
Reaction score
They won some award so i thought the link might be interesting to prove there not a scam.

AppleMets Nutraceuticals , together with the surprising results of lowering plasma cholesterolemic values, have shown as a concomitant effect of stopping hair loss, as well as promoting their regrowth, blocking the catagen phase of the hair bulb.

This effect is due to the presence of Procyanidin B2 in the Melannurca extract .

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which one do we need to buy? Can you please provide link to correct product? its very hard for not italian guy
Just use the English version of the site.
Click on the "settings" and you are golden.
It is "applemets hair"

Screenshot_20170917-220129.jpeg

So cheap! How is this possible?

Cheap? You need two capsules a day and 60 capsules cost 34 euros + shipping...

SkinDiesel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anybody know which shipping method you select if you want it delivering to the UK?

CapiLarry

Reaction score
I've ordered some and will also submit pictures at start and at one month intervals. I'm guessing it'll take the better part of a month for delivery.

I'm stoked to try something else - I'm currently using minoxidil foam but would love to drop that habit. I'll probably continue with the minoxidil for the first month or two until I - *hopefully* - see some response.

It would be amazing not to have to deal with a topical. worst case scenario - i get apple breath, i develop an irrational hate for granny smiths and I fund someone's amazing Italian retirement. If I somehow can circumvent baldness by avoiding finasteride, I'll feel like a won the lottery.

on a side note - I get such pleasure reading the italian forum -- their arguments translate like poetry - è bellissimo

Prendi i miei soldi e mi fa sorridere!!

Hairloss2020aga

My Regimen
Reaction score
I ordered some and choose one of the most expensive shipping methods to the U.S... this would be literally bizarre if this actually works. Off the grid product development with a really impressive double blinded study that shows a result far superior to minoxidil. WTF. I'll post pictures. Still so suspicious but whatever it was 55 bucks for units with shipping.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It will be.
There is already Procyanidin B2 product : they dont do sh*t unless a lit thickening effect.
Why? Bcoz PCB2 increase NO production.
Take directly SOD with Zix et Biotin it will be WAYYYY better than this.
Byeee :)

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wondered why people get pissed off with them goons like christian miller and not just ignore them but jesus christ... now I know

How f*****g annoying are they ... he has clearly gone to the trouble of finding all the pros and cons about this study and laid it out for everybody to see and alls they do is bad mouth it. What should people do just compeltely ignore it? You absolute morons..so what if it doesn't work? He's saying it looks promising so its worth a try.. do you goons actually contribute anything to this forum? Please just f*** off

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
i am not an expert for science, but i am an expert for toppik, cause i use it every day. the before/afters on the start of the thread does´nt look like natural hair regrothw, in my oppinion it is definetely toppik.

Status
Not open for further replies.