Apple Cider Vinegar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoppi

Reaction score
squeegee said:
See. We don't need scientific evidences to know that you are an a**hole.. This is the Experimental Treatments section.. I know the urine therapy is friggin whack but whatever.. if you don't f****ing like it just skip it... Why don't you go in the masturbation threads where you belong???

Amen :)

It all comes down to that if you don't agree with something in this section, just leave us be and let us talk, why barge in just to reaffirm your position that you don't agree? We KNOW you don't agree, but there are other opinions around here other than yours and we want to chat.

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
Seabeck doesn't bother me at all. He's just afraid and thinks he knows EVERYTHING. Therefore he shits in every thread he comes across.

Stupid people tend to be very closeminded and only believe what authority figures feed to them, even when that data is fixed to produce profits. The problem with Seabeck is he's just smart enough to think he's funny. Right about here msssss Gump.

*shrugs*

I'll be posting pics before the weekend is up. There are lots of tiny hairs coming in now and I guess I'd better start documenting in my thread.

Seabeck I'll bet you $300 that in less than three months time I have dramatically increased hair via autourine therapy. We'll just do it like that, since you know so much and have already decided it's all baloney. Go on, take the bet.

acvfan

Reaction score
Seaback, have you been applying the acv directly on your scalp as was written? Have you seen improvement?

One of the reasons I'm so passionate about finding homeopathic remedies is in college (I have a minor in sociology - I love it) I took a class called the Sociology of Medicine. A self proclaimed witch who owns a health food store spoke to us about how our food supply is being destroyed by big-government interests like the travesty of high-fructose corn syrup and hydrogenated oils. (Watch "King Corn" or "Super-size Me") We also studied the comedies of Moliere (1622- 1673), the french playwright who was also leery of medical practices in his time. However my daughter just had knee surgery-- I'm not against doctors- they save lives everyday; but I sure wish there was a greater emphasis for people to know that natural choices are out there. I can't remember if I mentioned this one (I've typed so many responses then just deleted them) but I cured my BPH ten years ago (after the urologist told me at age 28 that I'd have to be on Flomax the rest of my life) by cutting all caffeine, eating pumpkin seeds, and drinking a lot of distilled water (chemicals in the water may aggravate the prostate). SO...when I discovered the information about acv, and I saw such incredible whole-health results, I couldn't keep quiet.

acvfan

Reaction score
Wow, we're early risers-- Wth- can you explain how do you apply the UT (urine therapy)? Soak a towel or something then let it sit?

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Okay, so once you guys quit crying to each other on an internet forum can we please keep this thread about Apple Cider Vinegar? Thank you.

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys, how is it going?

I googled this and found others trying this on other forums like 2 years ago. The threads die...which is what usually happens when something doesn't work?

I hope this works but I don't think it does.

Hopefully not.

Let me know how this goes..

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
seaback said:
squeegee said:
See a**hole.. This is the Experimental Treatments section.. I know the urine therapy is friggin whack but whatever.. if you don't f****ing like it just skip it... Why don't you go in the masturbation thread where you belong???

I do not know why you are over-reacting so much. If you do not believe in the virtues of urine then it is your problem. How can you say that urine is useless? Are you telling me that you believe in what these so-called "scientists" write in their so-called "papers"? Listen to me kid, I've read all Wikipedia and so many websites such as nocarbs.com and badglutenisbad.net that you cannot even imagine how awesome and knowledgeable I am. Nevertheless, I will give you a brief insight.

Sodium is indeed the root cause of hairloss and has been proven to enter the cell and bind to the sodium-receptor protein which, after dissociating from heat-shock-proteins, migrates into the nucleus to activate the EIRHLG (Egg-Intolerance-Related-Hairloss-Gene), those product acts as transcription factor and binds to the Collagen-Depletion-Gene promoter (also called the Hoppy Gene). The protein secreted acts in turn on the renin-angiontensin system where it counteracts the effect of insulin on the expression of aquaporines on the surface of the enterocytes of the medulla oblongata. Glucagon, secreted by the Goblet cells in the carotid body, travels back through the glossopharyngeal nerve to the kidneys where it increases the action of aldosterone on the distal tubules. As a result, the salt concentration in the body increases, turning on some genes which express a variety of paracrines factors leading to hair loss by some mechanisms. To prevent this, you can rub some apple cider vinegar onto your scalp, this will adjust the salt balance and restore the proper expression of plastoquinone (binding of the two alpha helix to the right n-acetylmuramic acid) by your glial cells, main component of the hair follicles.

Hey Mr. Hair loss Super Hero.. Why you still wasting your time over here if you have a full head of hair and figured everything out????? Why don't your start your own thread or Forum and tell us about everything you know about the subject??? Instead of wasting your time on bashing everyone threads.. Seaback you are just like f*****g Acne on this board. :shakehead: I wish I was a MOD sometimes.. Each time that a thread get a bit of attention... there are haters like you that pop out!!! :bravo:

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
KeepTheHair said:
Guys, how is it going?

I googled this and found others trying this on other forums like 2 years ago. The threads die...which is what usually happens when something doesn't work?

Hopefully not.

ACVfan had a lot of success with it.. and there is another guy on immortalhair having the same results.. Concidence?? It is Experimental.. Is is a cure? who knows..? Why is it working? See this why we all here..

Hoppi

Reaction score
squeegee said:
KeepTheHair said:
Guys, how is it going?

Hopefully not.

ACVfan had a lot of success with it.. and there is another guy on IH having the same results.. Concidence?? It is Experimental.. Is is a cure? who knows..? Why is it working? See this why we all here..

Totally :)

Hoppi

Reaction score
Man this has got heated hasn't it? O.O

Seaback dude the thing is I am totally cool with you having different views to many in this thread, and I am aware that yours have more of a solid grounding in science. But like, whatever happened to live and let live? If I didn't agree with the more established view then I wouldn't be throwing antiandrogens and stimulants on my head, but I am just very open to other possibilities and do believe that there is more to male pattern baldness than mainstream science has yet recognized. With that in mind, I am open to the potential success of treatments that are based on things other than that mainstream science.

I dunno man, I don't expect you to agree with everything, but please, please consider a "live and let live" approach?

Hate2LoseIt

Established Member
Reaction score
Sooo, you all just gonna act like acvfan isnt on a Gluten-free Diet.....

What if the acv isnt doing sh*t for his hair and its was just the exemption of gluten?

Brains Expel Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
Hate2LoseIt said:
Sooo, you all just gonna act like acvfan isnt on a Gluten-free Diet.....

What if the acv isnt doing sh*t for his hair and its was just the exemption of gluten?

I think this is why most other posters in the thread have been more focused on discussing the possible studied effects of ACV on the body as opposed to a personal report. The what is seldom as interesting as the why. That is part of the reason why I made reference earlier to the probiotic effects of "natural" ACV. People with gluten intolerances have significantly different gut bacteria profiles than normal healthy individuals. Squeegee's references have shown a much more in-depth explanation for any possible physiological effects of ACV in relation to hair loss. Some of the topics he touched upon were how ACV relates to insulin sensitivity, coincidentally enough another medical issue that can be associated with a gluten intolerance. These complications can still persist for quite some time after removal of gluten from a diet without additional treatment.

acvfan

Reaction score
All I wanted to do was help. I'll post the photo of my new growth in a few weeks, then I'm outta here. I've found data, shared documentation, posted photos, and I'm still called a liar. Thanks, Squeegee and others, for all the great info. Good luck!

Hoppi

Reaction score
seaback said:
Hoppi said:

Seaback dude the thing is I am totally cool with you having different views to many in this thread, and I am aware that yours have more of a solid grounding in science. But like, whatever happened to live and let live? If I didn't agree with the more established view then I wouldn't be throwing antiandrogens and stimulants on my head, but I am just very open to other possibilities and do believe that there is more to male pattern baldness than mainstream science has yet recognized. With that in mind, I am open to the potential success of treatments that are based on things other than that mainstream science.

I dunno man, I don't expect you to agree with everything, but please, please consider a "live and let live" approach?

Dude the fact is that I have seen so many threads like this one and they all end up the same way, i.e. a couple of fuckers pop up and start bullshitting everyone about the assumed magic properties of the first natural crap they see on their kitchen shelf. This inevitably attracts the dregs of this forum (the urine therapy guy, for instance) then after a couple of weeks the thread dies because of the expected lack of results, only to reappear two weeks later which a bunch of lunatic who develop the same silly argumentation again and again pretending they have finally found the ultimate cure...

lol fair do's :)

I do think these two need more trialling though, as odd as they both sound. Dr Group (the guy who suggests the urine treatment) seems like a pretty clever guy with a very reasonable head of hair. I also have no reason to doubt acvfan (although his may be down to gluten) or wth, although yeah pics are always nice! I'd love to see some more trials of these three (acv, urine and gluten-free) as all three have been talked about for quite some time o_O

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
Dregs of the forum? Go **** yourself.

I'll be posting high quality images before monday, and I promise to keep it up to date just to spite you. After sufficient proof is shown I think you should be banned for being an ignorant dumbass.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
wth said:
Dregs of the forum? Go **** yourself.

I'll be posting high quality images before monday, and I promise to keep it up to date just to spite you. After sufficient proof is shown I think you should be banned for being an ignorant dumbass.

Now that's not nice to say and fortunately I make the decision of who is banned and who is not. We will look forward to your pics and then see what the results are. You said by Monday, right?

Do me a favor and post them in the thread you already have created for this topic and not this one. This thread is about ACV.

Thanks

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
seaback said:
Hoppi said:

Dude the fact is that I have seen so many threads like this one and they all end up the same way, i.e. a couple of fuckers pop up and start bullshitting everyone about the assumed magic properties of the first natural crap they see on their kitchen shelf. This inevitably attracts the dregs of this forum (the urine therapy guy, for instance) then after a couple of weeks the thread dies because of the expected lack of results, only to reappear two weeks later which a bunch of lunatic who develop the same silly argumentation again and again pretending they have finally found the ultimate cure...

Why you care that much? Like I said this is the Experimental Treatment.. If you don't like it just skip it.. They have plenty of sections so you can go talk about the side effects of Propecia.. the White flakes from Minoxidil or some others crap with scientific evidences that you like :) If you don't fit in just don't post. I guess they should create a special section for you like a little playground at Mcdonald? Mr. cares about the integrity of the Forum? LOL, you starting sh*t all over this place makes it better?????????..hahaahahhaahah BTW I just added you to my ignore list.. yes it is in your options and I invite everyone else to do the same.. Now lets get back on track with the ACV!

Fred

Hate2LoseIt

Established Member
Reaction score
acvfan said:
All I wanted to do was help. I'll post the photo of my new growth in a few weeks, then I'm outta here. I've found data, shared documentation, posted photos, and I'm still called a liar. Thanks, Squeegee and others, for all the great info. Good luck!

never called u a liar bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.