Apple Cider Vinegar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoppi

Reaction score
Seaback you really need to calm down mate it's only Biology it doesn't have to be so competitive..

Try to remember we are in fact all on the same side here, no matter how much we may fight! lol :)

EDIT - aw and I just saw that thing about nice guy.. was that me or Brains? I really don't think either of us is "evil" (sorry, bit O/T!) ^^

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
seaback said:
squeegee said:
You are a pathetic f****ing homo.

I do understand that you rely on insults and violence not to lose face, it is a common behavior, yet please notice that I have never used such strong words against you.

I also do understand that you are not familiar with the subject, otherwise you would not copy and paste on this forum the first crap that comes along, proving your total lack of discernment.

I also wonder why so many people have such a hard time to realize that biology is neither an innate nor trivial science. The fact that you are a living being does not automatically give you the ability to understand every notions in biology. I also does not give you the right to deliberately ignore core principles in biology, in the sole purpose of flatting your self, pretending you are some kind of genius about to find what the whole scientific community has been looking for, for ages.

I do not know everything. As I said before, I know nothing. I have the basic knowledge of an average biology student. Yet, I am able of discernment and I will never post something which comes from an untrusted source. Also, I will never post something which does not relate to my field of study, i.e. I will never argue with a particle physics scientist, for instance. The quotes in my signature are hilarious nonsense made by two of the worst quacks I have ever seen. Both are incredibly ignorant, but one is a nice guy while the other is evil.

And finally you are right. This forum is a great place which used to be a great comfort to me. Yet, as time goes by, I feel less and less concerned by my hair loss. I do realize that the only purpose of my visits are now to spot and laugh at the incoherences that some people on here make, which make me sound like an embittered a**hole.

f*****g right you are a miserable a**h**.

Brains Expel Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh hey, that ignore "foe" function works wonders!. Squeegee, you should see how poorly he takes the quotes out of context too! The guy's a hack pure and simple who excels more in finding faults in people's grammar then in actually discussing anything of merit.

(Hope that cleared up the confusion for you Hoppi)

Status
Not open for further replies.