Apparently Tsuji has started clinical trials

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are there any before & after photos…
What do we really have?
No.

The only company working on hair cloning as of now is Stemson, and we don’t have before and after photos from them either. BUT investors put fresh $15M on them this year, so we know they must have something that works or is close to working

Ghc

My Regimen
Reaction score
No.

The only company working on hair cloning as of now is Stemson, and we don’t have before and after photos from them either. BUT investors put fresh $15M on them this year, so we know they must have something that works or is close to working
Where does it say that Tsuji stopped working on it?

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where does it say that Tsuji stopped working on it?
So you know, Tsuji is not a company.

He himself said in the beginning of this year that he needed donations to advance his research, and never gave any updates about that since then. So it’s reasonable to assume things are stalled until he gets the funding.

He may still be doing some research with Riken related to that but 1. riken is not a company either and 2. I don’t think we can count that as being actively working on it, like a company does day in and day out

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghc

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is really weird, the most promising possible hair loss cure and they barely managed to get funding of few millions, which is literally nothing for any respectable fund/investor?
Sounds sketchy.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a shitty myth spread by the incompentent medical community to fool people and sell them more garbage treatments and vaccines and convince them that we're only alive thanks to them and their "magic" when they're a bunch of failures who can't cure like 95% of the diseases out there

And yeah, during some periods of times life expectancy dropped significantly - like during the medieval plague for example - But that was pretty much an exception. Otherwise people lived more or less the same as us assuming they didn't get killed early due to a war or a revolution
You think humans 100k years ago lived to 80? lmao

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, because there was no humans 100k years ago
"How long ago did humans evolve?"

1634431797099.png

Go away.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any idiot can tell that this is plainly retarded. So humans evolved 300k years ago. But for some f*** all reason decided to jerk off for like 290k years before deciding to do any relevant sh*t
Alright. To the ignore list you go.

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, basically, we are not going to drop finasteride or hair transplants anytime soon.

I will ask again - what is the alternative after death? grave? I prefer with minimal chance than zero chance, what am I losing except 50k $?

No one knows if there is anything beyond the grave or why we exist this way. It's no use thinking about it beyond philosophy or religion. Any scientific approach to these existential matters has always been philosophy masquerading as science.

About cryonics, it's more likely that there will be a long blackout along the way, or a war, and all the frozen people will die if they weren't already dead for good. And there is no problem in investing 50k in cryonics and it is not stupid to believe in it. It is stupid to waste your current life bitching about it if there is a 99% chance that this is your only life. If you wake up in 500 years with a perfect body, your personality will be your most valuable trait. And nobody likes having someone around who just complains about things and is unable to generate a happy thought. There you go, lonely again. Now you will live 1000 years complaining about being excluded from the universal orgy that you probably think will happen.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, basically, we are not going to drop finasteride or hair transplants anytime soon.

No one knows if there is anything beyond the grave or why we exist this way. It's no use thinking about it beyond philosophy or religion. Any scientific approach to these existential matters has always been philosophy masquerading as science.

About cryonics, it's more likely that there will be a long blackout along the way, or a war, and all the frozen people will die if they weren't already dead for good. And there is no problem in investing 50k in cryonics and it is not stupid to believe in it. It is stupid to waste your current life bitching about it if there is a 99% chance that this is your only life. If you wake up in 500 years with a perfect body, your personality will be your most valuable trait. And nobody likes having someone around who just complains about things and is unable to generate a happy thought. There you go, lonely again. Now you will live 1000 years complaining about being excluded from the universal orgy that you probably think will happen.
I complain because I have reasons, if they manage to bring back frozen people to life in a perfect body, my problems will end, same as other people's problems, do you know why people suffer? because of inequality, do you think tall people dream about everyone being tall? or those with thick and beautiful hair want everyone to have one and keep their fingers crossed for cloning to succeed?

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is really weird, the most promising possible hair loss cure and they barely managed to get funding of few millions, which is literally nothing for any respectable fund/investor?
Sounds sketchy.
It's not sketchy. Maybe it's just not a good commercial prospect for investors, because maybe there's no economy of scale with this method and will cost hundreds of thousands so few people will purchase it. If you were a rich investor, would you put it into Tsuji which will end up costing a huge amount of money for treatment? Or would you rather invest in the also promising but much cheaper Stemson?

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not sketchy. Maybe it's just not a good commercial prospect for investors, because maybe there's no economy of scale with this method and will cost hundreds of thousands so few people will purchase it. If you were a rich investor, would you put it into Tsuji which will end up costing a huge amount of money for treatment? Or would you rather invest in the also promising but much cheaper Stemson?
Stemson didn't mention NOTHING about the price and you know it will be much cheaper ....

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
replicell is a worthless sh*t dont even mention about them

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

surfer9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just over harvest the donor area with hair transplant and SMP the sides and u r good to go for $20k.