Apparently Tsuji has started clinical trials

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
everyone wants beauty for a few dollars, this is impossible, if his treatment works, baldness will be history
It's not that we're not willing to spend money on hair. But it's the fact that it's so ridiculously expensive that we can never afford it unless you want to live as a starving, homeless hobo for a decade to save up

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not that we're not willing to spend money on hair. But it's the fact that it's so ridiculously expensive that we can never afford it unless you want to live as a starving, homeless hobo for a decade to save up
the time it would take to finish trials is the time it would take the average person here to save up if they worked instead of investing tbe time in moaning about how thsy cant afford it

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
the time it would take to finish trials is the time it would take the average person here to save up if they worked instead of investing tbe time in moaning about how thsy cant afford it
We have obligations, not all of us can save up half of our wages to spend it all on hair later when we have sh*t like bills, mortgages, payment plans, retirement plans, etc

Spending like 300k on hair even after saving up for 20 years is still too much for the average person

Zon Ama

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am pretty sure the price will go down faster than you expect (if it works).

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am pretty sure the price will go down faster than you expect (if it works).
I expect this too because the demand will be just too much and people won't accept having a cure out there to regain their hair while not being able to afford it

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We have obligations, not all of us can save up half of our wages to spend it all on hair later when we have sh*t like bills, mortgages, payment plans, retirement plans, etc

Spending like 300k on hair even after saving up for 20 years is still too much for the average person
you have a choice of beauty or home, family etc, unless you are a millionaire, money is everything, it's health beauty youth

Zon Ama

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its basic economy. You will get 100 customers for 200k each procedure, but you will get millions of customers for lets say 10-20k.
Its only in their interest to scale the price down asap, else some other company will do it (and they know they have Yokohama, Stemson, etc. as competitors)

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its basic economy. You will get 100 customers for 200k each procedure, but you will get millions of customers for lets say 10-20k.
Its only in their interest to scale the price down asap, else some other company will do it (and they know they have Yokohama, Stemson, etc. as competitors)
Stemson and Yokohama are far from human trials, what are we talking about here? Tsuji is ready NOW

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually no, they process of making it is way too long at the first stage.
They WANT to reduce the demand.
If you think about it only for 1 person .
The process is :
1. Day extract the folliceles
2. 2 weeks for duplicate the cells and create the hair .
3. HUGE transplant(30-40k folicels?) which should take few days .(3-4 days).

in everything here is probbly the best case
Senrio.

and thats ONLY for 1 person !.
The transplant woul be in japan and probbly would be done by surgen that leanred to use their tools and those types of hairs(which mean NOT the typical surgen).

its would take ALOT of time to scale such thing compare to Stemson that only need your blood and the rest should be fully automated.

thats why the price is insane

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The process is :

Senrio.

The transplant woul be in japan and probbly would be done by surgen that leanred to use their tools and those types of hairs(which mean NOT the typical surgen).

its would take ALOT of time to scale such thing compare to Stemson that only need your blood and the rest should be fully automated.

didnt they plan using robots just as stemson?

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
people just cannot understand that the real reasons prices for this area going to get lower quite a bit over the decade is that this is not research for hair loss only, it is required for all kinds of diseases and therqpeutics in the field of regenerative medicine. and most of them actually get decent funding. if for example a lab researching spinal cord injuries improves the IPC process which they need to derive neural stem cells then other areas are going to profit from that. and the demand is huuge, IPCs have been discovered in 2011 thats nothing time wise

Zon Ama

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The process is :

Senrio.

Even if you are right, its positive news.

If Tsuji can prove that his method works in humans we have a cure long-term.
You can get traditional hair transplants even with high Norwood knowing that you can get infinite hair later on when Tsujis price drops.
Plus we have other treatmens on the horizon like HMI-115, Kintor, etc.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only in bald land is a company working on a functional cure sh*t on due to the time it will take and the potential cost. You people are just here to complain, because you obviously don't give a sh*t about progress being made to actually help the condition.

It doesn't matter if you can personally afford this process or not. Once it works, you can't put that genie back on the bottle. The science gets validated and the industry moves towards finding similar approaches at lower costs.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if you are right, its positive news.

If Tsuji can prove that his method works in humans we have a cure long-term.
You can get traditional hair transplants even with high Norwood knowing that you can get infinite hair later on when Tsujis price drops.
Plus we have other treatmens on the horizon like HMI-115, Kintor, etc.
Yeah its still good dont get me wrong.
the moment its out , the world going to change like with the iphone . After that we would see tons of new biotech companys trying to replicate this mathod. So it would be faster then we think , but we still need it to be out first.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only in bald land is a company working on a functional cure sh*t on due to the time it will take and the potential cost. You people are just here to complain, because you obviously don't give a sh*t about progress being made to actually help the condition.

It doesn't matter if you can personally afford this process or not. Once it works, you can't put that genie back on the bottle. The science gets validated and the industry moves towards finding similar approaches at lower costs.
all we need right now is a safe, effective and long-lasting cure, the price is not the problem at the moment

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Funny that in a discussion about potential actual cure, people crying about price, lmao.
I mean, I have no idea what are the chances it will actually lead to some real cure, I myself doubt it, too many disappointments... but Im sure hope so. But complaining about price is stupid in so many levels. it's like you have million options and all you have to do is to choose the cheapest one...
just hope for it to succeed and when it comes out just thank god. with the money we deal after