Apparently Tsuji has started clinical trials

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Funny that in a discussion about potential actual cure, people crying about price, lmao.
I mean, I have no idea what are the chances it will actually lead to some real cure, I myself doubt it, too many disappointments... but Im sure hope so. But complaining about price is stupid in so many levels. it's like you have million options and all you have to do is to choose the cheapest one...
just hope for it to succeed and when it comes out just thank god. with the money we deal after
for half of the users here , even if they recovered a thick nw1 they will still complain about another insecurity . Maybe after hairloss is cured there will be a forum called beingafatasstalk.com

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don’t understand something.

ISEI HEALTH is private corporation or Japanese government funded organisation?

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah its still good dont get me wrong.
the moment its out , the world going to change like with the iphone . After that we would see tons of new biotech companys trying to replicate this mathod. So it would be faster then we think , but we still need it to be out first.
I am pretty sure that every scientist has inside info how treatment will work on humans.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
for half of the users here , even if they recovered a thick nw1 they will still complain about another insecurity . Maybe after hairloss is cured there will be a forum called beingafatasstalk.com
hair is just one piece of the puzzle, people should just be beautiful and strive for it, I'm already over 30 and I know that I won't get good treatments anymore, that's why I see chances in cryonics

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hair is just one piece of the puzzle, people should just be beautiful and strive for it, I'm already over 30 and I know that I won't get good treatments anymore, that's why I see chances in cryonics
Don't be so obsessed with youth. Just try to be the best version of yourself right now, in the present. If you are in yours 30s, you can date, travel, have friends, exercise, study, etc. F**k ppl that only care about your looks.

Cryonics should be your last bet after you have done your best to live a nice life, because there is a high chance that you will be a dead human popsicle or a brain damaged living person if you ever wake up.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't be so obsessed with youth. Just try to be the best version of yourself right now, in the present. If you are in yours 30s, you can date, travel, have friends, exercise, study, etc. F**k ppl that only care about your looks.

Cryonics should be your last bet after you have done your best to live a nice life, because there is a high chance that you will be a dead human popsicle or a brain damaged living person if you ever wake up.
you write fairy tales, you can be the best version of yourself and still be sh*t for society, all that matters is the appearance of youth and money, let's face it
cryonics can work, and in 200 years people will be perfect

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
you write fairy tales, you can be the best version of yourself and still be sh*t for society, all that matters is the appearance of youth and money, let's face it
It will never work because there's no life without a soul

It's just a scam meant to snatch money from some idiots living in false dreams about a future that will never be a reality

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It will never work because there's no life without a soul

It's just a scam meant to snatch money from some idiots living in false dreams about a future that will never be a reality
possible, but what alternative do you have after death?

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
possible, but what alternative do you have after death?
If i tell you, you probably won't be convinced or satisfied since we all share different perspectives and views concerning death

But the universal answer that we can all agree on is that we should keep on living, look out for the right thing to do, and then do it. We can't control death anyway and we have no idea what might happen even in the next hour

So just try to live and you might find your own answer someday on what's the right thing to do to deal with death

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If i tell you, you probably won't be convinced or satisfied since we all share different perspectives and views concerning death

But the universal answer that we can all agree on is that we should keep on living, look out for the right thing to do, and then do it. We can't control death anyway and we have no idea what might happen even in the next hour

So just try to live and you might find your own answer someday on what's the right thing to do to deal with death
I don't lose anything by signing up for cryonics

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't lose anything by signing up for cryonics
What about the large amounts of money you will pay? What about how your rotten corpse will be frozen for years in a stinky place where some weirdos can mess up with it in various ways? What about the fact that there's no point in it in the first place and it's just a waste of time and money?

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
shut up ruining this thread with your cryonics bullshit, find your own forum for this science fiction talk that nobody here wants to constantly hear about

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What about the large amounts of money you will pay? What about how your rotten corpse will be frozen for years in a stinky place where some weirdos can mess up with it in various ways? What about the fact that there's no point in it in the first place and it's just a waste of time and money?
what alternative do you have?

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just let your corpse rot in the ground after you have a nice funeral filled with many people who share warm, genuine memories about you when you were alive
The statistical 80 years of life is definitely too short for me, life will be easier and easier cryonics has little chance of success, but lying in the grave, you have no chance, these are the facts, everyone has their choice and you probably won't say that 50k $ is excessive cost?

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fairy tales? You care too much about what other ppl think and you waste your present hoping for a future that will not come for you.

If you do believe in science, then be sincere and stop believing in sci-fi bullshit of 500 years ahead of us. The most certain and accepted scientific outcome for your life in this age is: you will die. There is a 99,999999% chance that you will die, but your actions and thoughts are molded by the 0,000001% chance that you will live. That is the definition of living in a fairy tale.

Be glad. Now you have a chance to be a hairy popsicle.